kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
Bruh After clicking new game its stuck in loading screen.
And idk what happened after downloading this my PC randomly give creeps sounds,
I almost had a heart attack :)

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
stuck at the time where you have the safe room and found 3 ppl, saw the ntr scene upstairs, but then not sure where the pair you saw disappear to afterwards

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So is the pregnancy content only tied to the NTR like some of these games or no? Also does the game need a walkthrough or no?

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Get the ending,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great work on this! If you can share save file before the ending bug I can debug and fix it. Also if you can share where you encountered some of the untranslated text (Should be only on events I assume when interacting with something).

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Great work on this! If you can share save file before the ending bug I can debug and fix it. Also if you can share where you encountered some of the untranslated text (Should be only on events I assume when interacting with something).
Okay Sir,, Please Wait,, because the dialog of the game cant be skipped,, I will update this comment, with the bug and save file

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Spinxas

Arches Stv

Feb 23, 2021
Got this error 2 times. First in scene after grouped in first floor after get out from dress locket (manual read), and second in dress locket scene (holding ctrl to skip).

Reactions: Xeapher

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Got this error 2 times. First in scene after grouped in first floor after get out from dress locket (manual read), and second in dress locket scene (holding ctrl to skip).

Can you reproduce this error? Meaning - you always get it at certain scene?
If so, can you share save file before that error so I could test it. First time seeing this one, so any more information is helpful :)

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes