Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
hi guys, is a guide or something needed to be able to reach a certain ending (many choiches) or it's pretty straightfoward ?
It is supposed to have multiple endings, being scat and NTR 2 of those endings so yeah, we most likely need a guide.

tamadearu

Sep 29, 2017
ok soo i got upstairs went around whole mansion like 5 times and still cant find what to do did oppened 1024 portrait did try to click every single book still nothing little helping hand pls

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm genuinely surprised all these people seem to be using winrar over 7zip... dunno how you change the encoding language (rather than program language) in that though sadly.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello after i purify all ghost and go for escape ending black girl say she save us and game freeze with black screen. In walktroguh it called escape end ( ). Is it bug?

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Hello after i purify all ghost and go for escape ending black girl say she save us and game freeze with black screen. In walktroguh it called escape end ( ). Is it bug?
If you can share a save file before the bug, I can play test and see if there is something missing.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Sorry already overwrite with full save in thread on page 3, but if load the gallery and choose scene with black hair arms open with wings it give error with force route or something, probably its image give error and not upload

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Sorry already overwrite with full save in thread on page 3, but if load the gallery and choose scene with black hair arms open with wings it give error with force route or something, probably its image give error and not upload
Strange. Tried to reproduce it by doing:
  • Downloading full save
  • Extracting it
  • Loading the game and first save slot
  • Going into recollection room
  • Loading RP of the last scene
But then it started playing all the images and text correctly. Not sure if you did not extract correctly (as per installation notes)

Aditek

Jul 22, 2019
Hey Spinxas, what tool are you using to create the zip file? New versions of 7zip should automatically set an flag for filenames to help avoid the unzip problem:

The problem was fixed in version 21.02 when creating the zip file (7-Zip now writes additional field for filename in UTF-8 encoding to zip archives. It allows to extract correct file name from zip archives on different systems.).

• Red Heart
Reactions: pizbia and Spinxas

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
I am uploading RAR version, if that fixes the problem will update the OP as well. Will edit this post with the RAR link shortly.

Sorry for all the inconvenience. Good learning exercise.

RAR Version:

Please let me know if that fixes the encoding problems!

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
looks like a nice game sadly enough even just standing around and doing nothing is more than enough to scare me.
I guess horror really isnt for me..

Reactions: MilLocker
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes