Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
I don't know who keeps thinking that linking to the dev's DLSite homepage on the OP is a good idea when they could be linking to the specific game's DLSite page instead. I can go to the dev's page in a click from the game's page, but to find the game from the dev's page I have to comb through all their fucking games, and Dieselmine are pretty prolific.
The link to store page is on OP, it's the second link. The credits should go to developer (his main profile) and to support him there is link to the actual game (store link).

Reactions: Stupidkiller

Zerowhite

Dec 8, 2018
Finished with the translation and updated the thread.
Tried to include as many tags, but any help would be appreciated.
Any issues with the game please report, so I could fix them. The game should have 100% English text, if I missed anything please report.
Thankyou so much Ser Spinxas

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
hey anyone got the file that already change teh encode for some jackass reason my winrar doesnt do anything when pressing ctrl + e

• Angry
Reactions: Kryomancer

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
The link to store page is on OP, it's the second link. The credits should go to developer (his main profile) and to support him there is link to the actual game (store link).
Yeah I see I have been too hasty now, thanks for correcting me.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Try this version of the game and let me know if this works. This is decrypted version of the game.
MEGA
doesnt work the problem was that the extraction with the mumble jumbo text for the file keep recognize some file as duplicate and try to overwrite them, if choose to ignore or auto change name it cause the game to unable to find the file, well at least now i finally have to update my winrar after leaving alone for many years the ctrl+e work now thx for trying tho :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: pizbia
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes