3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Any idea how to get the "bad ending" with Poppi that's shown in the 3rd to last screenshot? I've collected all of the gems (3) and have tried every combination of dialogue but haven't gotten it yet.

You mean where she screws you all crazy-eyed? is easy really, just get sammy to like you (as in, pick the correct choices) and then fail to cheer up poppi. you'll be told to have 1 on 1 date with sammy but before you can go anywhere with her, you'll be kidnapped. and wake up to that situation.

the other bad-end i found had no visual picture, it basically the same but reverse, fail Sammy's friendship dialouge, but cheer up poppi, and the bunny tries to rope you into commiting arson, unless you pick up the screwdriver during the talk with the robot. end result is simply your character now lives with an eternal desire to burn anything and everything connected to that island. they had that feeling up until the day they died of old age.

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
"Or risk being eaten alive for a goal you yourself may not even know the rewards to"
That's a brutal way to make things interesting

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
"She's dancing to california girls in her pen"
PLEASE tell me someone on the team is animating that to be in the OG In Heat game.

Aquapaulo

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2022
"She's dancing to california girls in her pen"
PLEASE tell me someone on the team is animating that to be in the OG In Heat game.
Listen, some intern at Dead by Daylight's probably got an eye on this. Not as his job, just bc he's a huge furry.
I don't want the friday the 13th dudes and the DBD team eyeing what we're doing for poppi doing the meme dance lol

And like I said in the other thread, this is my side thing I'm doing mostly on my own. The team's working on redoing parts of the main game with better code. This game being numbered version 1.0 was an oversight, my bad. The game can be played out of order and "the sammy and poppi update" would have been too long.
Also on the screwdriver endings: getting to either survive poppi's route or get its secret ending depends on at what point you cut off the conversation with Sammy.

Last edited:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
...on the screwdriver endings: getting to either survive poppi's route or get its secret ending depends on at what point you cut off the conversation with Sammy.
So that's what i was doing wrong, on the other hand, that the route can change depending on when i pick the "wrong" answer only raises my curiosity further how the game will play out once finished. cause i've been enjoying this sneak-peek so far and would enjoy to learn more about the Lore of In-heat.

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Not a fan of the "A. Right choice / B. Wrong choice" model. At this point we're just one step removed from a kinetic novel, but still having to reload and fiddle with combinations to see what yields a new scene and what doesn't. I know that implementing an affection system and more choices/impact is a lot of work and unreasonable to expect, I'm just thinking out loud that there has to be a better way of doing this. Otherwise the idea's pretty solid.

Aquapaulo

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2022
The simple right/wrong choice routes were deliberate to keep time constraints down while opening the game for secrets contained in that gameplay. The game gets more polished as chapters are added.

There are routes you can take that are going to be their own thing, they just need the rest of the chapters to be complete. Certain extras happen regardless of the player's choice of who to date first like the gems you catch, and there's the point and click roaming element that'll be expanded with each update.

I'm planning on sending the versions out in x.0 and x.1 updates, with the x.1 ones adding extra relevant content and any fixes needed.

Reactions: Haoss and ThePope05

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
The simple right/wrong choice routes were deliberate to keep time constraints down while opening the game for secrets contained in that gameplay. The game gets more polished as chapters are added.

There are routes you can take that are going to be their own thing, they just need the rest of the chapters to be complete. Certain extras happen regardless of the player's choice of who to date first like the gems you catch, and there's the point and click roaming element that'll be expanded with each update.

I'm planning on sending the versions out in x.0 and x.1 updates, with the x.1 ones adding extra relevant content and any fixes needed.
As a side project this looks really good!

Reactions: Redd-Equate

Vikt0r

Nov 14, 2022
Is it normal that i cannot date more girls? i mean, when you finish with Sammy and Poppi it, doesnt let me chose other girls, thats because the game is not updated/doesnt have that content rigth?

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
Is it normal that i cannot date more girls? i mean, when you finish with Sammy and Poppi it, doesnt let me chose other girls, thats because the game is not updated/doesnt have that content rigth?
Yes to both, actual version is 0.1

Feb 22, 2021
What can I say about this game. There are very few characters in this novel (in the current version). All the sex scenes are based on summy and poppy (There is a hidden scene with a bunny girl from another game, a disgusting game). And you know, this game can't possibly cost as much as 7.5 dollars. This game is more like a Demo game than a full game. In short, it's better to play a fnaf parody than this game (it's worth its money)
where is that hidden girl

Allsight

Jun 2, 2019
where is that hidden girl
It's one of the endings, with a twist. You -must- read the crude instruction note in the left of the room, then proceed to the date and go with Poppi's route (fail at talking with Sammy during either choice, yet succeed at both of Poppi's), but at the robot's choice, instead click the screwdriver on the wall, and there you have it; now watch things unfold.

I think the reading of the note is crucial, because I actually got a little joke scene(? it's longer than a singular line, like the Califoria Gurls meme) because I -didn't- read it: once you screw the 'bot, there should be more happening that same night that leads to the mentioned secret ending, but NOT reading the note and going with screwing it continues on to the next freeroam/post-date day instead, where Poppi (and the various hidden gems along the way) can be found at the northern big-top tent's entrance alone, rather than with Sammy in the perfectly-executed route, iirc. I got a little chuckle out of the conversation myself, but that was the end of the line for the route's content, locking you into fruitless wandering like some other paths are known to do.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes