Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
v2.0 added someone forgot to add the new update :KEK:

succxess1

May 4, 2021
I haven't played it yet but I opened it, loaded my last save and noticed the new sleep feature so tried it and after waking up I got 'Image Prinny A' not found in the top left.
Also the old saves don't have the new content. It seems you have to start a new game to get the Chapter 2 stuff which isn't so bad because it's probably good to have a refresh on the story before continuing and it doesn't take long to get there again if you skip the dialogue but still weird. I'll probably wait until we get 2.1 before playing it because there's probably gonna be a good amount of bugs.
I'm looking forward to it though, chapter 1 was very good and I liked all the different options and routes.

Aquapaulo

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2022
Most bugs detailed to me I've fixed up but my upload speed causes each update to take 4+ hours, so I'd rather send a patch when more bugs are found.
Definitely for 2.1 I want to add a password mechanic to unlock things when this happens.
My bad on the bugged prinny sprite, it was a secret joke ending I made in like 3 hours for someone.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes