Doc666

Mar 8, 2021
Having the same issue. Got that opening thing with Cassidy but have had nothing since. My character IS Bisexual & I'm finished with the Abby stuff but I just can't seem to get the date with Cassidy to trigger, no matter how many weeks I work in a row.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Having the same issue. Got that opening thing with Cassidy but have had nothing since. My character IS Bisexual & I'm finished with the Abby stuff but I just can't seem to get the date with Cassidy to trigger, no matter how many weeks I work in a row.
It is a randomly generated scene that occurs only Mondays. I think we are going to adjust the frequency with which that scene appears in the next update as it does appear like it may not be appearing soon enough after meeting the prerequisites. One work-around for the time being: when you work on Mondays and the work scene appears, hit Refresh in your browser until the scene appears where Cassidy invites her on a date. (The date will then occur on the following Wednesday.)

Doc666

Mar 8, 2021
It is a randomly generated scene that occurs only Mondays. I think we are going to adjust the frequency with which that scene appears in the next update as it does appear like it may not be appearing soon enough after meeting the prerequisites. One work-around for the time being: when you work on Mondays and the work scene appears, hit Refresh in your browser until the scene appears where Cassidy invites her on a date. (The date will then occur on the following Wednesday.)
Thank you for the refresh hint, it worked perfectly & that scene/mini-game between the two was HOT! Lol, in all seriousness though thank you for the help & I can't wait to see where you take it next (potentially dating Cassidy?) Oh & to see what happens next with Abby.

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
How far do the scenes with Shaun progress so far? I've gotten 2 club nights, and now she can go make out with him on the balcony. Is that it? Does he have any content at the Halloween party?

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
How far do the scenes with Shaun progress so far? I've gotten 2 club nights, and now she can go make out with him on the balcony. Is that it? Does he have any content at the Halloween party?
When you click on the Progress Tracker and click on Shaun, what does it say?

Doc666

Mar 8, 2021
In my experience after the club scene if your character is drunk enough & you've interacted with Shaun a lot (including bathroom BJ) once you get back to the apartment you should get an option to just go to sleep or stay up with Shaun which can lead to the sex.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
The new HTML file on the OP should take care of the problem, but unfortunately you will have to start from before Jasmynn's call giving her the date details. One of the variables was not defined properly.
Hey SnD... downloaded Bugfix v.0.5.3a and started from save before Jasmine sent first date (Sunday 7:45) but it still bugs out... Progress shows date on Saturday but not on Sunday morning. Do I need to restart at beginning? Do I need to quit job at Spencer's first? Thanks!

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hey SnD... downloaded Bugfix v.0.5.3a and started from save before Jasmine sent first date (Sunday 7:45) but it still bugs out... Progress shows date on Saturday but not on Sunday morning. Do I need to restart at beginning? Do I need to quit job at Spencer's first? Thanks!
Huh. OK. I am not sure what that issue might be. I will take a look. The event should begin on its own.

Ritchie007

Mar 17, 2021
Small bug, got a message (in the javascript console) .../images/sleeping2b.jpg ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND - you have the extension as JPG instead of jpg (on Macs, the extensions are case sensitive).

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Surprise & Delight Enjoying the game and thanks for the additions, looking good! As she has the option for unprotected sex do you have plans for a pregnancy test kit, abortion, having the baby and how does she take the morning after pill? Also will she be able to but from the liquor store? For the future do you have some leisure activities lined up e.g. cinema, theatre, museum etc? Also would it be possible to use the set nightwear as a default once set by the player so when you select sleep she automatically changes into the selected nightwear? Many thanks.

Last edited:

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Small bug, got a message (in the javascript console) .../images/sleeping2b.jpg ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND - you have the extension as JPG instead of jpg (on Macs, the extensions are case sensitive).
Thanks! We are on the lookout for these issues, b/c my Windows PC shows all of the extensions as lower-case. My partner uses a Mac and catches them where possible, but there are a few that have snuck past both of us.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Surprise & Delight Enjoying the game and thanks for the additions, looking good! As she has the option for unprotected sex do you have plans for a pregnancy test kit, abortion, having the baby and how does she take the morning after pill? Also will she be able to but from the liquor store? For the future do you have some leisure activities lined up e.g. cinema, theatre, museum etc? Also would it be possible to use the set nightwear as a default once set by the player so when you select sleep she automatically changes into the selected nightwear? Many thanks.
Thanks again for the kind words!

Since both of us have other full-time careers, it's difficult balancing "new content" in terms of storyline events with "world-building" content like some of these ideas. But more & varied leisure activities & drinking (liquor store, etc.) are definitely in the plans.

Pregnancy, STIs, and other consequences for unprotected sex are all definitely in the plans as well. We are still plotting out how to incorporate all of these options in a thoughtful and meaningful way.

The idea with the sleepwear is a good one. I will definitely think more about this as a possible improvement to that system. Thanks!

Iogics

Feb 18, 2019
So I may or may not have borked my save by clinging onto the v card in the hopes of yeeting it in city shadows. This (or maybe something else entirely) lead to some issues to say the least. First of all every single event at the bar that *should* involve Tyler claim an incorrect if statement and either doesn't let me do anything. Or softlocks the game by not generating any buttons at all. Forcing me to rollback to before the event. I also missed Abby's first text about hanging out which stopped her plot from advancing by about 2-3 weeks or so before it randomly triggered as I left my bedroom.

After Emily said something like "I'll text you the details" for more sex toys she never ever texted me and that plot line seems to also just have stopped.

The guys told me about the halloween party. I went and got an outfit, but the actual party never triggered (in December now).

If you undress in the bathroom you can leave it naked, even when your stats don't allow you to be naked in the apartment.

If you go nude in the apartment and interact with the boys there is nothing in the text to hint at them even acknowledging that you're naked.

I've seen the red haired lady in city shadows 20+ times by now. But it never progresses beyond me peeking at either side with the same exact event as the first time. Is that EoC for city shadows?

HEMP store says something about a license and filling it in next time you come there. But it never triggers (EoC again?)

Been to the bar with Abby about a dozen times but so far nothing ever comes of it even though I'm sitting at a solid 0 Inhibition and about 800 corruption.

I'm basically to the point that I either broke something so badly I can't access any new content or I need a walk-through to find some 100% critical trigger event that I missed for whatever reason. I haven't done anything immortal with Bobby, is there anything in that line that you simply HAVE to do to let other stuff progress?

Oh and friends with benefits with James lead to him never ever contacting me again and me being unable to contact him (EoC?)

The only plot line I've managed to actually get to where the game gives me an EoC indicator is Shaun. That whole plot line flowed without any real issues at all.

Edit: Almost forgot. When you are at the bank and sending the money to dad. You can keep spamming send money but it will still say you owe him 500 no matter how many times you click it. Is that a mechanical bug (the money just disappears) or a visual bug (the game doesn't let you know you paid in advance)?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
First, thanks for playing the game! I'm going to try to help one issue at a time.

So I may or may not have borked my save by clinging onto the v card in the hopes of yeeting it in city shadows. This (or maybe something else entirely) lead to some issues to say the least. First of all every single event at the bar that *should* involve Tyler claim an incorrect if statement and either doesn't let me do anything. Or softlocks the game by not generating any buttons at all. Forcing me to rollback to before the event. I also missed Abby's first text about hanging out which stopped her plot from advancing by about 2-3 weeks or so before it randomly triggered as I left my bedroom.
These are unrelated issues. I specifically tested this last update avoiding all of the boys, staying a virgin as long as possible and was able to get completely through all of the Abby events. After the first text, hanging out with Abby should occur automatically the following Friday, so one week at the most. If it takes longer than that, you might not have been in the right place to trigger the start at the right time---I believe that it is set to trigger if you are on the Street outside your apartment or in the apartment living room at the time (in other words, it will automatically start if you seem to be trying to get there at the right time).

So far, there is no content yet for the MC in City Shadows (it is planned for this update).

The <<if>> statement in the bar was a typo on my end---I already caught that one and it has been repaired in the next update.

After Emily said something like "I'll text you the details" for more sex toys she never ever texted me and that plot line seems to also just have stopped.
You should have received a follow-up text about an hour later, but there's nothing else following that.

The guys told me about the halloween party. I went and got an outfit, but the actual party never triggered (in December now).
You have to put on the costume and meet the boys in the living room on Halloween evening.

If you undress in the bathroom you can leave it naked, even when your stats don't allow you to be naked in the apartment.
I will double-check that but that shouldn't be the case.

If you go nude in the apartment and interact with the boys there is nothing in the text to hint at them even acknowledging that you're naked.
That is true. It is one of the things that we are trying to continue building alongside other new content, but you can imagine that is a pretty big task, requiring new text and media for every different type of interaction in the apartment. Some of this will be in either this next update or the following update.

I've seen the red haired lady in city shadows 20+ times by now. But it never progresses beyond me peeking at either side with the same exact event as the first time. Is that EoC for city shadows?
Yes, current end of content.

HEMP store says something about a license and filling it in next time you come there. But it never triggers (EoC again?)
Yes, current end of content.

Been to the bar with Abby about a dozen times but so far nothing ever comes of it even though I'm sitting at a solid 0 Inhibition and about 800 corruption.
There are a few variable scenes at the bar with Abby, but that's not where most her events occur. Mostly she will text you, but occasionally you can try texting or calling her.

I'm basically to the point that I either broke something so badly I can't access any new content or I need a walk-through to find some 100% critical trigger event that I missed for whatever reason. I haven't done anything immortal with Bobby, is there anything in that line that you simply HAVE to do to let other stuff progress?
For Bobby, have you asked about his interests? There is a big clue to an important task there, but you also need to generally build a good relationship with him.

It also looks like you have worked at the bookstore mostly. Have you tried working at the other jobs? You have not mentioned fairly major event paths associated with the other jobs.

Oh and friends with benefits with James lead to him never ever contacting me again and me being unable to contact him (EoC?)
Try going back to where you met him (randomly appearing event, so try a few times).

The only plot line I've managed to actually get to where the game gives me an EoC indicator is Shaun. That whole plot line flowed without any real issues at all.

Edit: Almost forgot. When you are at the bank and sending the money to dad. You can keep spamming send money but it will still say you owe him 500 no matter how many times you click it. Is that a mechanical bug (the money just disappears) or a visual bug (the game doesn't let you know you paid in advance)?
You can't pay in advance. I will think about this to see if there is a better way to do it, but right now, in order to allow a person to work & pay Dad at any point on the 1st, the way that I have it working is to make the link only visible for that day and run the check and reset at/asap after midnight on the 2nd. At the very least, I will make it so that the link can only be clicked once. (I thought I already did that but maybe not.) Also, the debt is just showing how much is owed at the present time, so it will be $500 unless you miss a month and the previous month goes up.

Hope that all helps!

Iogics

Feb 18, 2019
I think what happened with Halloween being on a Saturday and me having already setup a club night with Shaun on that Saturday (before the party invite event) may have caused the issue then. Because when I got to the apartment on that day it went straight to the club event as one of my every day outfits also counts as a club outfit. I know I had one planned before the event triggered at least and 2020 Halloween was on a Saturday right? We basically don't treat it as a holiday where I live so I don't really instinctively know when it is. But that seems like a possible explanation.

After playing some more just after the post I actually got some more Abby events from random phone calls. It had just been a very grindy few weeks of just working the bookstore with nothing else happening. GH happens to just be a very prominent kink for me and accidentally landing the job at the GH place pretty much seemed like a match made in heaven so I just stuck with it in the hopes that maybe I was being inhibition/corruption gated or still needed to hit some X amount of times triggering event or such thing. So I just kept grinding away at it.

As for Bobby I just wasn't interested in that path. I bought him both the things, just to be a good roomie. But that's about as far as I cared to progress it.

Overall I really like the vibe of the game though, Just happened to pick the job one patch too early I guess. Also thanks for the quick and informative response.

Edit: In keeping with my tradition of forgetting things and editing them in. On the weekend Shaun's "sweat pant event" in the living room can trigger while he's still asleep. #muhImmershun

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I think what happened with Halloween being on a Saturday and me having already setup a club night with Shaun on that Saturday (before the party invite event) may have caused the issue then. Because when I got to the apartment on that day it went straight to the club event as one of my every day outfits also counts as a club outfit. I know I had one planned before the event triggered at least and 2020 Halloween was on a Saturday right? We basically don't treat it as a holiday where I live so I don't really instinctively know when it is. But that seems like a possible explanation.
This shouldn't happen, we set it so that he can't invite you to the club the Wednesday morning before Halloween (specifically bc it's a Saturday). Not sure, really, what the issue might be here. I'll take another look to be sure, especially since I did just seriously upgrade the Halloween event as a whole with this last update.

After playing some more just after the post I actually got some more Abby events from random phone calls. It had just been a very grindy few weeks of just working the bookstore with nothing else happening. GH happens to just be a very prominent kink for me and accidentally landing the job at the GH place pretty much seemed like a match made in heaven so I just stuck with it in the hopes that maybe I was being inhibition/corruption gated or still needed to hit some X amount of times triggering event or such thing. So I just kept grinding away at it.
Admittedly, we were probably a bit too ambitious during the first few updates (still in full lock-down at the time) and introduced some paths without specifically planning the necessary intervening plot/character development to continue them. We are trying to push forward on those as quickly as possible, while also keeping the pacing realistic. (We don't want the "Overnight Slut" trope here.)

Overall I really like the vibe of the game though, Just happened to pick the job one patch too early I guess. Also thanks for the quick and informative response.

Edit: In keeping with my tradition of forgetting things and editing them in. On the weekend Shaun's "sweat pant event" in the living room can trigger while he's still asleep. #muhImmershun
Again, thanks so much for the kind words!

As for Shaun's random sweat-pants event, he probably just had to get up and go to the bathroom but then went back to bed. ;)

Iogics

Feb 18, 2019
This shouldn't happen, we set it so that he can't invite you to the club the Wednesday morning before Halloween (specifically bc it's a Saturday). Not sure, really, what the issue might be here. I'll take another look to be sure, especially since I did just seriously upgrade the Halloween event as a whole with this last update.
Is it possible to get invited on the Sunday the week before and have it lapse until the Saturday of that week? Memory is a bit fuzzy. But I think I got a club invite on a Sunday once.

Admittedly, we were probably a bit too ambitious during the first few updates (still in full lock-down at the time) and introduced some paths without specifically planning the necessary intervening plot/character development to continue them. We are trying to push forward on those as quickly as possible, while also keeping the pacing realistic. (We don't want the "Overnight Slut" trope here.)
It's real easy to get carried away like that. Speaking from experience of going "Hey, I'll just branch this one event a bit"...1 Month later. Why is this event that takes 3 minutes, for the player, now consisting of 72 possible screens?

But yeah I loathe that trope. It kills so many high potential projects, be they erotica, games or otherwise. That's why I was thinking some sort of gating behind stats being probable reasons it didn't progress. Since different people have different views of how kinky something is, knowing just how high that bar might be in-game isn't necessarily obvious. But at some point I realized that it clearly wasn't inhibition (at 0) or corruption (>600 at the time). But I reasoned that maybe the game simply wouldn't let you lose the v card in there. So I went and lost that somewhere else. Hi Shaun!

Based on experiences in other games (Seeds of Chaos most notably) I've had the outcome where I didn't trigger something "in time" causing the game to sequence break and make it so that even though I had all the pre-reqs for content. It wouldn't trigger due to the timing of holding onto things. So in this case I was worried that holding on to the v-card until after a certain red haired event might have just broken things. But glad that wasn't the case at least. Though I probably need a new start for next patch since my corruption is just stupid high, due to porn related reasons.

Watching porn not having an upper cap/daily cap on corruption kinda means that you can become that "Overnight Slut" in a sense. Not literally overnight, but in my case our dear protagonist had almost bottomed out inhibition and 400+ corruption by the time the first lewd (non-porn) scene kicked in. As much as porn might make someone more accustomed to seeing lewd stuff. Doing lewd stuff IRL is still much, much different. So maybe that needs to be looked at?

As for Shaun's random sweat-pants event, he probably just had to get up and go to the bathroom but then went back to bed. ;)
I mean unless it's a precursor event to some prostate path with Shaun I doubt he'd need to do it 4 times the same morning though:p That event triggers A LOT when you're watching porn in the living room.

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes