BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Probably just suppress that path until she loses her virginity otherwise.
Why not simply allow it as an option? Also the same issue apply if Becca follows the Jasmynn path or if she has sex 1st with Bobby?
Also noticed that if Becca gets black out drunk it doesn't appear in her stats other than the Halloween event?
For the future do you plan to allow Becca to start lesbian?

Last edited:

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Why not simply allow it as an option? Also the same issue apply if Becca follows the Jasmynn path or if she has sex 1st with Bobby?
Also noticed that if Becca gets black out drunk it doesn't appear in her stats other than the Halloween event?
For the future do you plan to allow Becca to start lesbian?
We might consider the possibility of allowing her to lose her virginity to Tyler. Even if I have to shut it down temporarily, it could still become a more developed option in a future update.

She already can lose her virginity with James, Bobby, Shaun, or Cassidy, and each of them registers on the stats page. It doesn't make sense that she would lose her virginity on the Jasmynn path, so that probably is not going to happen.

I'll take a look at the bar/drinking code. If I missed the stat, it was oversight and will be fixed.

We have discussed the possibility of adding in an option for Becca to start as a lesbian. Frankly, it would require so much re-writing of the back-story and so many of the scenes (how many references are there to "hot roommates," for example?) that it would basically mean creating an entirely new game. This could itself be an option for the future, though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, thanks for your support & your diligence in helping us pick up some of the details that slip through the cracks!

Reactions: BBZ01

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Shaun has invited me to go clubbing. In the notes it says get ready before 9 PM: REMINDER: I am going to the club with Shaun tonight. I should get ready before 9:00 pm
However, nothing ever happens at 9:00 PM, Shaun is showering on 8:55 PM and 5 minutes later he's gone. What am I supposed to do?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Shaun has invited me to go clubbing. In the notes it says get ready before 9 PM: REMINDER: I am going to the club with Shaun tonight. I should get ready before 9:00 pm
However, nothing ever happens at 9:00 PM, Shaun is showering on 8:55 PM and 5 minutes later he's gone. What am I supposed to do?
Be ready in a dress beforehand circa 8PM.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Surprise & Delight Thanks for your response above, noted and fully agree re content here, makes sense. Will keep my eyes open in the future for any spin offs. :) Went down the James path as well and got a text from him to meet when Becca had just woken up, which she did. I thought she'd have to get dressed 1st but she went out naked?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Surprise & Delight Thanks for your response above, noted and fully agree re content here, makes sense. Will keep my eyes open in the future for any spin offs. :) Went down the James path as well and got a text from him to meet when Becca had just woken up, which she did. I thought she'd have to get dressed 1st but she went out naked?
Hmm... James shouldn't have been able to text her in the morning or while she was naked. By chance was she naked either by (1) undressing in the bathroom but leaving without dressing (this is a known bug that will be fixed in this version), or (2) adding "Sleep Naked" as the default sleepwear and then using the "Wear Sleepwear" button to get naked (should work the same as the "Undress Completely" button, but there might be a different issue at play--I can check on that). I also discovered another issue related to James, where she could go out in just bra & panties, and that is something else I'm fixing with this next update. The two issues might be related.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Be ready in a dress beforehand circa 8PM.
Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, that doesn't work. Becca wears the little black dress and high heels. Is there a specific type of dress and or location Becca needs te be in? I've tried both outside and in the apartment.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, that doesn't work. Becca wears the little black dress and high heels. Is there a specific type of dress and or location Becca needs te be in? I've tried both outside and in the apartment.
The scene will trigger between 8pm and 9pm Saturday night in the apartment living room if (1) you told Shaun "Yes" when he invited you to the club Wednesday morning, and (2) you are wearing either the little black dress or the mini-dress.

If it's not happening, something has gone wrong somewhere, but I can't imagine what as this is the first time I have been made aware of the scene not triggering since it was introduced. Try again with the LBD and let me know if that works...

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
The scene will trigger between 8pm and 9pm Saturday night in the apartment living room if (1) you told Shaun "Yes" when he invited you to the club Wednesday morning, and (2) you are wearing either the little black dress or the mini-dress.

If it's not happening, something has gone wrong somewhere, but I can't imagine what as this is the first time I have been made aware of the scene not triggering since it was introduced. Try again with the LBD and let me know if that works...
I must have told Shaun Yes (at least I planned to), in progress I can see there's an event with Shaun. Tried with the mini dress and the little black dress, but no cigar...
Only thing I changed is setting ShaunAttraction to 100, but that was before the invitation happened - would be strange if that would create issues further down the event chain. If you feel like checking, it's slot 6 of the attached savefile.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
We might consider the possibility of allowing her to lose her virginity to Tyler. Even if I have to shut it down temporarily, it could still become a more developed option in a future update.

She already can lose her virginity with James, Bobby, Shaun, or Cassidy, and each of them registers on the stats page. It doesn't make sense that she would lose her virginity on the Jasmynn path, so that probably is not going to happen.
Thinking about this issue how about only being able to trigger the final Tyler event or the 2nd date on the Jasmynn path after Becca has lost her virginity elsewhere. Plus I guess it's the same for the random guy she can pick up at the bar when drunk.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Thinking about this issue how about only being able to trigger the final Tyler event or the 2nd date on the Jasmynn path after Becca has lost her virginity elsewhere. Plus I guess it's the same for the random guy she can pick up at the bar when drunk.
That was the general idea that I had about blocking the sex events if still a virgin. Even if we decide to change this in the future, it is probably the best immediate solution.

Reactions: BBZ01

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
The whole Bobby sleeping sex scene has two problems.

The first is in BobbySleepPeek when the check if $BobbyFWB is true is made, I think this should be if $BobbyFWB is false instead (the first if block), or else something is missing in the second if block as it is a duplicate of the third if block.

The second problem is the use of $BobbySleepSex1 in BobbySleepPeek2BSex instead of $BobbySex1 (a switch made in v052?).$BobbySleepSex1 is never checked anywhere else, so the whole Bobby sleeping sex scene can't advance the relationship with Bobby to BobbyBRTalk4A and then to FWB as that is (still) checked with (only) $BobbySex1, preferably, it would check for both? Or is $BobbySleepSex1 supposed to lead to an encounter that sets $BobbySex1 elsewhere, I don't think so, as checking for them is the flirty path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I must have told Shaun Yes (at least I planned to), in progress I can see there's an event with Shaun. Tried with the mini dress and the little black dress, but no cigar...
Only thing I changed is setting ShaunAttraction to 100, but that was before the invitation happened - would be strange if that would create issues further down the event chain. If you feel like checking, it's slot 6 of the attached savefile.
To answer my own question:
Code:
$gameDate.getDate() isnot 31
and guess the date...

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
To answer my own question:
Code:
$gameDate.getDate() isnot 31
and guess the date...
I'm going to assume that it is not October 31, as he would not have invited you on the Weds before the party... I know what the issue is and it will be fixed in the next update. Thanks!

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Surprise & Delight Just to let you know that when Becca drinks her arousal increases (expected) however the next day when she wakes up it doesn't drop back to the level it was before she drunk. Doing this may reduce the issues with super high arousal levels reducing the need to cap it?

halenovo

Nov 3, 2021
I've been having the same error with Shaun as some other players. Stuck on 'I should continue to improve my relationship with Shaun.'. I've already been chatting and flirting with him, trained with him at the gym and chatted to him on Saturday night after he comes back from the club in kitchen more than 3 times. But I don't get any invitation to the club. Any help?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I've been having the same error with Shaun as some other players. Stuck on 'I should continue to improve my relationship with Shaun.'. I've already been chatting and flirting with him, trained with him at the gym and chatted to him on Saturday night after he comes back from the club in kitchen more than 3 times. But I don't get any invitation to the club. Any help?
He will invite you by waking you up Wednesday morning before he goes to work...

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes