Stormaggeddon

Aug 2, 2020
yea i am stuck it keeps saying change into sleep wear to fall asleep and i have tried every combination available that i could think off

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I am stuck in Abby's path. It tells me I can text her to invite her in the bar but I am only able to chat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lednacek

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
We have discussed the possibility of adding in an option for Becca to start as a lesbian. Frankly, it would require so much re-writing of the back-story and so many of the scenes (how many references are there to "hot roommates," for example?) that it would basically mean creating an entirely new game. This could itself be an option for the future, though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, i am a born lesbian, but i know many girls who had cheating/abusing/unsatisfactory boyfriends first, then tried girls and never got back to guys. Okay, i cant tell if its more or less common to become bisexual or stay straight because i avoid those (i dont control anyones sexlife, not even my own, but i really dont want to eat recently fucked pussys, so i stick to lesbians)

Sadly far too many...and it sucks every time if you want to play it dickfree...no lesbian would ever think that way about a guy and it strongly ruins the mood. If you cant find a lesbian writer for the spin-off, just keep that in mind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Well, i am a born lesbian, but i know many girls who had cheating/abusing/unsatisfactory boyfriends first, then tried girls and never got back to guys. Okay, i cant tell if its more or less common to become bisexual or stay straight because i avoid those (i dont control anyones sexlife, not even my own, but i really dont want to eat recently fucked pussys, so i stick to lesbians)

Sadly far too many...and it sucks every time if you want to play it dickfree...no lesbian would ever think that way about a guy and it strongly ruins the mood. If you cant find a lesbian writer for the spin-off, just keep that in mind.
Thank you for your comments.

We agree completely. We have tried very hard in this game to treat the subject of sexuality with respect, which is why we have the MC move within the spectrum of straight - bi-curious - bisexual, but not lesbian. That said, we do plan to expand the content so that players can play "dick-free" (it is already possible to do so but there is not as much content along that path). We just don't want to make the mistake of calling that "lesbian" while the text continues to say that this man or that man is hot. No reason she can't be attracted to both.

Secondarian

Jan 24, 2018
If you keep your virginity until you have sex with Steve in the Jasmynn route you're still a virgin afterwards.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Personnally I have found the bar but I can't seem to invite her no matter how I try (text before, during, in the bar, outside...).
This issue did come up once before in testing but I could not reproduce the conditions that caused it. It should eventually work itself out by itself the next time Abby invites you to hang out at the bar. I am still looking for why this happens and hopefully should have it fixed by the next update.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
If you keep your virginity until you have sex with Steve in the Jasmynn route you're still a virgin afterwards.
Thank you. We will resolve this in the next update. (Honestly, I don't think either of us considered the possibility that someone would get that far down that path without fucking anyone else :ROFLMAO:)

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
This issue did come up once before in testing but I could not reproduce the conditions that caused it. It should eventually work itself out by itself the next time Abby invites you to hang out at the bar. I am still looking for why this happens and hopefully should have it fixed by the next update.

Well two months have passed since she invited the last time.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I am stuck with Cassidy in the current build. Her stats are
Cassidy, Record Store Manager
Friendship: 18, Attraction: 4 (Romance potential: 3)
My character is bisexual, I have gotten the coffee scene with her but have worked two shifts for like a month straight without any further interaction with her, waiting on the bar invite with friends, from what I gather. Her hint reads like this

• So... Cassidy had a girlfriend? Maybe...? I don't know. I should keep working at the record store and get to know her a bit better.
Any workaround for this? I have finished every other character, listed below, for this build except maybe whoever I might meet working in bookstore(only job I haven't tried yet)

• Bobby, Roommate with Benefits?
  • Shaun, Roommate with Benefits?
  • James from the Coffee Shop
  • Abby, BFF?
  • Cassidy, from the Record Store
  • 'Devilish Dad,' Mr. Jones
  • Jasmynn

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
The dive bar appears outside your home after Abby has invited you to it.
and what do i need to do to get invited? my progress is at going to the bar an has been for over 3 months in the game and Abby dos not invite me. Am I doing something wrong? I have finished the routes for James, Shaun Bobby and Devilish.

Reactions: Yuriphoria2

bj5972

Oct 29, 2019
Who is the actress in the striptease/sex scenes with Bobby? She is incredibly hot.

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
Do you have any route that is totally perverted? like having sex with homeless people, ugly fat, smelly those nasty things? or does the game focus only on "just right"?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
When buying Plan Z:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<replace>>.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///E:/TFGamessite/IHOH/In%20Her%20Own%20Hands.html:44901:21158
handler/<@file:///E:/TFGamessite/IHOH/In%20Her%20Own%20Hands.html:44903:17076
value/<@file:///E:/TFGamessite/IHOH/In%20Her%20Own%20Hands.html:44902:30953
t/<@file:///E:/TFGamessite/IHOH/In%20Her%20Own%20Hands.html:44899:4565
dispatch@file:///E:/TFGamessite/IHOH/In%20Her%20Own%20Hands.html:57:43090
add/v.handle@file:///E:/TFGamessite/IHOH/In%20Her%20Own%20Hands.html:57:41074

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
When buying Plan Z:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<replace>>.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///E:/TFGamessite/IHOH/In%20Her%20Own%20Hands.html:44901:21158
handler/<@file:///E:/TFGamessite/IHOH/In%20Her%20Own%20Hands.html:44903:17076
value/<@file:///E:/TFGamessite/IHOH/In%20Her%20Own%20Hands.html:44902:30953
t/<@file:///E:/TFGamessite/IHOH/In%20Her%20Own%20Hands.html:44899:4565
dispatch@file:///E:/TFGamessite/IHOH/In%20Her%20Own%20Hands.html:57:43090
add/v.handle@file:///E:/TFGamessite/IHOH/In%20Her%20Own%20Hands.html:57:41074
Thank you for letting me know. I'll take a look and fix it in the next update! (BTW - Though it is in the store, we have not yet incorporated pregnancy, so it's not really necessary to buy the Plan Z yet.)

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Thank you. We will resolve this in the next update. (Honestly, I don't think either of us considered the possibility that someone would get that far down that path without fucking anyone else :ROFLMAO:)
Happened for me too and with Tyler (barman) as I was going down the Cassidy route after working at the bar and it's a slow burn... :) Maybe allow sex in the Jasmyn path to be Becca's 1st? Didn't fancy the flatmate route as (although it's a game) I thought that it's likely to cause issues so maybe when Becca is more financially independent... Also any chance of Becca being able to go to the club without the invite from Shaun and picking up someone there?

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes