Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I started a new game, did the intro, answered the dad's call, went to sleep and the date doesn't change?
I tried to fast forward the day via tv and that works but when you go to bed it still the same date?
If you have full energy, you can't go to sleep for the night. You need to get rid of some energy.

There's a lot of stuff you can do in the city; sleeping is the least interesting. ;)

Reactions: ShittyAccount23

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I have no idea how I can train together with Shawn in the gym. I also don't know how I can go to the club with him.
Friendship is at 93 and attraction at 87.

Reactions: Andy Williams

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I started a new game, did the intro, answered the dad's call, went to sleep and the date doesn't change?
I tried to fast forward the day via tv and that works but when you go to bed it still the same date?
date works fine for me (Did you overwrite or do a fresh install?)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Sadly, no. But the game and most plot points were my ideas and I am an accomplished writer in other genres. Plus I have been practicing on my other game. Hopefully, I am ready and able to maintain the same quality of writing.
ya ever need someone to bounce ideas off of feel free to hit me up i often help another solo dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I have no idea how I can train together with Shawn in the gym. I also don't know how I can go to the club with him.
Friendship is at 93 and attraction at 87.
Shaun doesn't go to the Gym due to an error on my part with the "free roam" --- this will be fixed in the next update.

You have to do something else before Shaun will invite you to the Club. Maybe you ought to see what he does when he gets home from the Club.

Jul 1, 2018
Shaun doesn't go to the Gym due to an error on my part with the "free roam" --- this will be fixed in the next update.

You have to do something else before Shaun will invite you to the Club. Maybe you ought to see what he does when he gets home from the Club.
Yeah the full energy was the problem.

Regarding arriving from the club, is it daily at a specific time? Because I didn't manage to trigger it

mcv

Apr 30, 2017

I have the same issue with Shaun. Aside from the gym event not triggering, he doesn't invite me to the club. Got the "flirted/kissed after club" achievements, now he just says "you should check the club".

Any idea how to fix this ? thx \o/

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I have the same issue with Shaun. Aside from the gym event not triggering, he doesn't invite me to the club. Got the "flirted/kissed after club" achievements, now he just says "you should check the club".

Any idea how to fix this ? thx \o/
it will be fixed in the next update the dev forgot to have shaun goto the gym IIRC training with him will trigger going to the club

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
it will be fixed in the next update the dev forgot to have shaun goto the gym IIRC training with him will trigger going to the club
Training in the Gym is not necessary for the Club (though it will generally improve your relationship). If you have kissed him in the kitchen late night after he gets home from the club, this is enough.

He will invite you to the Club when you wake up on a Wednesday morning, as long as you don't already have plans on the following Saturday. You also have to wake up in your Bedroom between 6am and 9am. So if you are not going to sleep in your bed or if your alarm is set for after 9am, you will break the trigger.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

AvegaTM

Oct 22, 2023
Listening to the records links to the actual records on Spotify. That error shows up if you're not online. No big deal if you don't want to listen to them irl.
I would like to listen and I am on the Internet, but the thing is that Spotify is blocked. Which is what it reports.
That's why I am talking about the unavailable link.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I would like to listen and I am on the Internet, but the thing is that Spotify is blocked. Which is what it reports.
That's why I am talking about the unavailable link.
does a player show when you click on witch ever record (i just listen thru that player i dont click the external link)

Reactions: AvegaTM
2.80 star(s) 30 Votes