• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed In My Town What Can't Be Done In Time Is Done Between [Miracle Heart]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE167687_img_main.jpg

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - -

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone have a hack to drop the Mosaics? It would be much appreciated and thanks ahead of time. I know Mosaics are mandated in Japan but anywhere outside Japan they are a serious buzz-kill.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
The description is as cringy as it gets, but it sounds good. Too bad for the censorship.

Reactions: ddjn

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
probably a false positive, but it gets detected as a trojan/downloader by 5 A/V

So if you want to be safe run it in a sandbox etc.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I don't think that you can hack that because there were no normal textures originally
Thanks, that's good to know. I was thinking Mosaics were a skin, an addition too the base graphic that could be removed, not a replacement.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
probably a false positive, but it gets detected as a trojan/downloader by 5 A/V

So if you want to be safe run it in a sandbox etc.
Like... five antivirus that nobody knows and nobody use.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks, that's good to know. I was thinking Mosaics were a skin, an addition too the base graphic that could be removed, not a replacement.
Pretty sure the only game that does that is sims lmao

Arija

May 7, 2017
Edit: If you are dumb like me, just hold up key when by one of the girls and spam the z key till you kill the shadow. When starting out don't worry about the speed, just nut asap.
Didn't do very far...not my kinda game. Thanks for the effort and download however.

Reactions: sabia

TrekkieBot

Jun 28, 2017
So... Is the game safe? Malwarebytes(free version) brings up a lot of results, after starting the game.

All of them with the name "PUP.Optional.MediaDashBoard". Removing them, restarting the computer, and then restarting the game brings them back. Scan done before starting the game did not have anything. So I'm very certain that something is going on.

Late edit. (like 24 hours+)

I think the reason it goes off is due to the game starting a file name game.exe and another one named stdrt.exe. The second one (stdrt.exe) has the same name as the exe in a program named media dashboardv2, which is a malware.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes