[R> Other] [R>Writer] [S>Programmer] In need of collaboration. No skills required.

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
Project:
- Currently putting together a project, separate from one I've previously worked on that you may have seen or heard of. Unlikely though. This new project is smaller, but more importantly, is realistic when it comes to production. I've listed the theme below to help guide anyone reading into determining if you would be a good fit or not.

• Corruption, female MC
  • Magic, mind control
  • Modern setting

Developer:
- I'm currently and will be the only developer for this project unless somebody happens to also have Lua (Love2D) experience. Again, unlikely. In which case, I know I'm fully capable of handling that part of things. The game will likely be using 3D renders for part of its content. Which I will also be the sole contributor for since I've specifically setup a seperate rendering rig for this.

Looking for:
- I'm simply looking to find one or two people that would be willing to join me in my endeavor. No skills or work required. Simply to conversate, brainstorm, play test, and that sort of thing. No requirement for experience other then have playing a handful of games. I'm willing to share any revenue I would make, but that's likely far far down the road. Game development is lonely, and I really need somebody to bounce ideas off.

Microphone over VOIP would be preferred, but not required.

Employment Type:
- Free, I guess. It's not much of an employment since I'm not really asking for any work to be done.

Work commitment:
- Just being present or responsive to ideas and suggestions intermittently. There will inevitably be periods of down time where I'm focused on content creation where sharing ideas or problems may not be necessary.

Preferred method of contact:
- Forum DM, Discord

Job Description:
- Looking for others to collaborate on a project of mine through brainstorming, play testing, and being in a team environment.

Additional comments:
- Nothing else, other then this being an extremely formal post to simply ask for somebody to talk about adult game development with... haha.

Naarga

Dec 27, 2018
Hello there! If you're still looking for help or someone to bounce ideas off of I'd be more than happy to lend a helping hand. Honestly I think that it would be great just to talk to someone and be apart of the process of making a lewd game so if you're still looking hit me up! If you prefer discord mine is Postman#0163

Reactions: Kinderalpha

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
Hello there! If you're still looking for help or someone to bounce ideas off of I'd be more than happy to lend a helping hand. Honestly I think that it would be great just to talk to someone and be apart of the process of making a lewd game so if you're still looking hit me up! If you prefer discord mine is Postman#0163
Added! That's the primary goal, is to start a conversation about the process and discuss different approaches and ideas in order to hopefully create a better product!

skullossal

May 13, 2021
Hey! I'm just another writer of NSFW short stories, trying to enter the very-NSFW gaming world. Most of what I publish online is under my (same) username on Deviantart. If you need a writer/proofreader or just another brainstormer, I'd like to help out!

Lkjhj

May 30, 2019
Heyo,
Id be up for that, if you're still interested!
I have played my fair share of games on here, a lot of fun and frustration included, heh.
I guess it's never bad to get different opinions and change your point of view from time to time.

Send me a DM if you still have capacity. :)

iWasHandsome

Nov 8, 2020
Hello,
It's interesting project. I don't have any skills but I have quite experiences with game and H-game a like, VN or other kind of type. I mostly enjoy reviewing the games as well. So if you happend to have a vacant for old me. I'll be willing to join.

Kindly DM me if I might fit for the candidate.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Hi, I'm also up for helping if you still need someone. I don't have any experience in game development but I can make up for it by playing most of the Mind control games here :)) I have a decent grasp of the English language if that's needed and I'm technically inclined. My time zone is CET +2. Feel free to poke me on Discord (Trollhammeren#8548) or here.

velvit

Jun 13, 2021
Project:
- Currently putting together a project, separate from one I've previously worked on that you may have seen or heard of. Unlikely though. This new project is smaller, but more importantly, is realistic when it comes to production. I've listed the theme below to help guide anyone reading into determining if you would be a good fit or not.

• Corruption, female MC
  • Magic, mind control
  • Modern setting

Developer:
- I'm currently and will be the only developer for this project unless somebody happens to also have Lua (Love2D) experience. Again, unlikely. In which case, I know I'm fully capable of handling that part of things. The game will likely be using 3D renders for part of its content. Which I will also be the sole contributor for since I've specifically setup a seperate rendering rig for this.

Looking for:
- I'm simply looking to find one or two people that would be willing to join me in my endeavor. No skills or work required. Simply to conversate, brainstorm, play test, and that sort of thing. No requirement for experience other then have playing a handful of games. I'm willing to share any revenue I would make, but that's likely far far down the road. Game development is lonely, and I really need somebody to bounce ideas off.

Microphone over VOIP would be preferred, but not required.

Employment Type:
- Free, I guess. It's not much of an employment since I'm not really asking for any work to be done.

Work commitment:
- Just being present or responsive to ideas and suggestions intermittently. There will inevitably be periods of down time where I'm focused on content creation where sharing ideas or problems may not be necessary.

Preferred method of contact:
- Forum DM, Discord

Job Description:
- Looking for others to collaborate on a project of mine through brainstorming, play testing, and being in a team environment.

Additional comments:
- Nothing else, other then this being an extremely formal post to simply ask for somebody to talk about adult game development with... haha.
id be interested but first what is the setting of the game your going for?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Looks like you've gotten plenty of responses already, but I am currently very interested in Female MC games (and corruption has always been a favorite of mine), so if you want one more person to bounce ideas off of, feel free to DM me (I don't really do Discord).