VN Ren'Py "In the Bag" [Development/Discussion Thread]

TheMagicalGurl

Doing just fine.
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
This is not coming until at least 2024 (alot can happen between now and then!) but its worth noting I am planning on this becoming a thing... however, I plan on bringing Projekt Moon to Chapter 4 before I hit the pause button at the very least. I just want to see the interest level in such a concept, etc. I dont know how I am going to renders for this, but Koikatsu Sunshine will NOT be returning for In the Bag. Honey Select 2 and DAZ are considerations, along with me finding an artist to partner with.

In the Bag.

Definition: or extremely likely to occur; ... "I am glad Jimmy gave me back my $20 dollars, now I have those concert tickets in the bag"

This is the working title of The Magical Gurl's next work. So far my concept is a guy down on his luck, struggling as an artist finds a grocery store he never shopped in before. He meets the owner and they form a friendship and he offers him a job sympathetic to his position, unbeknownst to him (plot lines not fully certain yet) that the owner finds him attractive and would like to watch him defile his wife and put a baby in her, who will be one of his many co-workers at the grocery store. Will the grocery store owner like what his wife and the MC do or has he planted the seeds for his frustrated wife to finally leave him behind?? That is up to you, the MC. There will also be a plethora of co-workers to form relationships with. Including the owner's daughters (one the classic heiress, pretty, pompous and arrogant. The other slovenly and lazy with the love-handles to prove it!) and my usual diverse cast of flavors I like to present in harem games. There will be a black woman, a goth girl, an autistic girl, a femboy and other flavors tbd/up in the air...

Will our MC finally get his life in order? Will he find love or is he a harem master to be? Does he have it in the bag?

Note: I am not sure whether or not, I am going to have the main love interest as a willing cuckold or not. I could just create a NTR patch where my idea is realized and the main content is that the main LI is the owner's sister/manager and her daughters work with her but they arent husband and wife nor the in your face cuckold content.

This is all extremely early..... As I said, nothing planned on this until next year... but I want to see what people think... and I wanted to lock down the name, since no one uses it...

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The premise of MC fucking the Wife of the Storeowner who open the path for MC for a better life is always a thumbs up from me. Netori is always welcomes hehe. It reads that the Hubby is a cuck, no problem since its not the MC. Also nice to hear Harem is the main goal. Black woman, goth girl, autistic girl are also nice. Femboy tho ? I dunno. Would be awesome if it would come with a option to turn this "boy" into a "girl" with a single mouse click like some other games do.

But I fail to understand what this is supposed to mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you plan to make the main love interest as cucks ? You mean like quckqueens ? :WaitWhat:
Ok, make sense for a Harem setting as to bypass the drama it can bring the more MC romance and bang other chicks but what that all about sister/manager or arent husband and wife sentence ?

You saying you want to make a patch where we have:
A. -> Storeowner has Wife (Main LI) and MC steals her away -> Netori
B. -> Storeowner has NO Wife BUT a regular Coworker (Main LI) and MC fucks her -> Regular Romance

Reactions: TheMagicalGurl

TheMagicalGurl

Doing just fine.
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
The premise of MC fucking the Wife of the Storeowner who open the path for MC for a better life is always a thumbs up from me. Netori is always welcomes hehe. It reads that the Hubby is a cuck, no problem since its not the MC. Also nice to hear Harem is the main goal. Black woman, goth girl, autistic girl are also nice. Femboy tho ? I dunno. Would be awesome if it would come with a option to turn this "boy" into a "girl" with a single mouse click like some other games do.

But I fail to understand what this is supposed to mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you plan to make the main love interest as cucks ? You mean like quckqueens ? :WaitWhat:
Ok, make sense for a Harem setting as to bypass the drama it can bring the more MC romance and bang other chicks but what that all about sister/manager or arent husband and wife sentence ?

You saying you want to make a patch where we have:
A. -> Storeowner has Wife (Main LI) and MC steals her away -> Netori
B. -> Storeowner has NO Wife BUT a regular Coworker (Main LI) and MC fucks her -> Regular Romance
He will always be a he though. I find the lack of gay parts of harems to be... disturbing. Why cant there be a gay part to a harem?? I seek to challenge the norm, BUT it will be optional. You can just outright reject him but you will see him feminize himself instead of you leading him towards his path...

Your A and B scenario is right somewhat, however you will choose between not breaking their marriage and she remains his wife but your sex friend OR going open/overt Netori. I wont state further... but this is all concept anyway...

I always seek to make things people get fussy about like NTR-ish stuff and gay/furry stuff as optional... Unless its the core of my game, like Projekt Moon and furry girls needing their wombs conquered.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
He will always be a he though. I find the lack of gay parts of harems to be... disturbing. Why cant there be a gay part to a harem?? I seek to challenge the norm, BUT it will be optional. You can just outright reject him but you will see him feminize himself instead of you leading him towards his path...

Your A and B scenario is right somewhat, however you will choose between not breaking their marriage and she remains his wife but your sex friend OR going open/overt Netori. I wont state further... but this is all concept anyway...

I always seek to make things people get fussy about like NTR-ish stuff and gay/furry stuff as optional... Unless its the core of my game, like Projekt Moon and furry girls needing their wombs conquered.
Hm, then you will have to make it optional but I dont think this is something needs to be discussed since the majority arnt gay.
Also I dont understand what it "disturbing" of a Harem NOT to have a Femboy ? Its accutaly the other way arround...execpt you are BI but prefers females then boys. But again, the majority does not. No mater how much you feminize a dude, he will stay one. Just check some Alfo dicussion on the cesspool called reddit how they find he looks like a girl because he was drawn like that but even without the dick, like operation him away, he remains one. The same goes for furry stuff. Again, no rocked sience lol.

Regarding the "NTR". If you have time to waste, you can do the seperate Path/Patches. But honestly speaking most people wouldnt bite a eye on this since its MC who is doing the stealing. The option how you end up with the FMC is however a good option to have some people tend to keep her around as a fuckbuddy -> probably because they find one side character "better".

TheMagicalGurl

Doing just fine.
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
Hm, then you will have to make it optional but I dont think this is something needs to be discussed since the majority arnt gay.
Also I dont understand what it "disturbing" of a Harem NOT to have a Femboy ? Its accutaly the other way arround...execpt you are BI but prefers females then boys. But again, the majority does not. No mater how much you feminize a dude, he will stay one. Just check some Alfo dicussion on the cesspool called reddit how they find he looks like a girl because he was drawn like that but even without the dick, like operation him away, he remains one. The same goes for furry stuff. Again, no rocked sience lol.

Regarding the "NTR". If you have time to waste, you can do the seperate Path/Patches. But honestly speaking most people wouldnt bite a eye on this since its MC who is doing the stealing. The option how you end up with the FMC is however a good option to have some people tend to keep her around as a fuckbuddy -> probably because they find one side character "better".
You make things you enjoy. Would I want to see a super rare bisexual harem? FUCK YES. I know its not many's cup of tea and yes, it will be optional and you WILL be able to ignore the femboy or just help him along his path of discovering who he is as a gay femboy as a friend.

I will take a Patreon vote on it when the time comes. I am all about voting and leaving things I can be swayed with as things people can vote on... Its a good concept.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Netori/Bull content is always nice. 90% of ntr games are sub mc, ppl need to see the dom side of ntr with more games.

Femboy is also nice, pretty rare compared to futa/trans. Similar to netori, games with femboy/trap/sissy LIs are a rarer breed. Just hope the MC can be the dom/active/giver role.

Like the other guy said, most don't care if the mc steals other ppl's girls. The biggest downside of netori is getting stuck with the ntr tag which make many ignore the game directly.
I suggest putting a big disclaimer at the beginning of introduction that no one is stealing the MC's girls.

Overall the concept looks nice, with Bull mc & a diverse cast of optional LIs & different directions for the main storyline explained nicely.
Good Luck with it (y)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl