RPGM Ina-konkon Escape Picture Scroll [RJ319752] [paper cup and adult key]

• Thread starter Deleted member 2526902
  • Start date

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
Icant finish the 3rd offering and i have no idea where to get the hero blood w/e for the dragon statue to unlock the 3 option in gallery

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After specific request here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
(For example the menu buttons. They mean from top to bottom: Options, Save, Load, Quit)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

nearwatch

Jul 22, 2022
ENG title : Ina-konkon Escape Picture Scroll
JP title : いなりこんこん脱出絵巻
LINK :
Description : (mtl turns it into gibberish so I have nothing)

View attachment 1180694 View attachment 1180696 View attachment 1180697 View attachment 1180698 View attachment 1180699 View attachment 1180700 View attachment 1180701
Do you have untranslated Android version? it's too expensive for me to get one on dlsite,please.

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
After specific request here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
(For example the menu buttons. They mean from top to bottom: Options, Save, Load, Quit)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
How do I put subtitles on the game?