2D Fan Art AI 3D-Mixed Incest Artwork Megathread

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
What is it about this AI art that looks too cute and pixie-like. I cannot even tell which one people are supposed to think is the mother. Is the technology still improving or are people just doing it wrong?

Reactions: HulaMaster

IncComplex3D

Jul 24, 2017
What is it about this AI art that looks too cute and pixie-like. I cannot even tell which one people are supposed to think is the mother. Is the technology still improving or are people just doing it wrong?
It can depend on a bunch of factors - the model you use, the number of iterations for rendering the image, the prompt used to generate the image (artist's choice), upscaling the image, etc. For my latest post, there's a slight grainy look on the latter image (the one with the brown dress) which I believe was an artifact of upscaling the image. I used the same configuration to upscale and it usually does a pretty great job but surprisingly this image had a slight imperfection (not a big enough deal to me, I thought the overall texture of the image was still great). The technology overall is nowhere near perfect by any means, but you can absolutely create some stunning photorealistic images, it usually comes to the above factors most of the time.
As for you not being able to tell which one is the mother, again, if you're talking about my latest post, it's supposed to neither :ROFLMAO:. Just read the caption ;)