Seeking Incest game between mom and son

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Hello,

this is another thread about incest.
But what i am hoping for is something like this.

Male protagonist is actually not seen.
You can have sleep sex with mom. You mom actually looks like a mom. So she should not be too young. Well, that depends somewhat on the story outset.
Perhaps drug use to speed up things. Plus male domination.

The one game that comes to my mind is Dreams of Desire

Not sure if there are other games i just did not see. But i do not really enjoy game where i see a male protagonist. Its just weird to connect to some male sometimes.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Reminds me.
I downloaded yesterday a game called True Bond which is my alley.
Though, it isn't really incest. But still has the mom/son theme. Mom looks great too. But the game is in its early stage.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Reminds me.
I downloaded yesterday a game called True Bond which is my alley.
Though, it isn't really incest. But still has the mom/son theme. Mom looks great too. But the game is in its early stage.
You wanted games where the protagonist's face is not visible. But mc's face is visible in True Bond. Otherwise I could have made more suggestions

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
You wanted games where the protagonist's face is not visible. But mc's face is visible in True Bond. Otherwise I could have made more suggestions
Yes, that is correct. But the kid is not really the main actor. At least not yet.
This is an exception for me. There is another game that kept me playing even though nothing really ever happened. Bad Bobby Saga. I kind of dislike the MC, plus he looks so strange. But mom kept me coming back. The game will probably never being finished.

At the moment i am trying Dual Family and it looks pretty good. Not sure where it leads but mom looks great.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Yes, that is correct. But the kid is not really the main actor. At least not yet.
This is an exception for me. There is another game that kept me playing even though nothing really ever happened. Bad Bobby Saga. I kind of dislike the MC, plus he looks so strange. But mom kept me coming back. The game will probably never being finished.

At the moment i am trying Dual Family and it looks pretty good. Not sure where it leads but mom looks great.
I guess you like shota protagonist. The mother model in BBS was good but i think not good enough to be an exception, there are a lot of incest games with better mother models.

Dual Family is a very good game. I haven't played for a while, a lot of updates came, I'm thinking of playing again. I hope they added a sex scene. There was no sex between m/s when I played.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I guess you like shota protagonist. The mother model in BBS was good but i think not good enough to be an exception, there are a lot of incest games with better mother models.

Dual Family is a very good game. I haven't played for a while, a lot of updates came, I'm thinking of playing again. I hope they added a sex scene. There was no sex between m/s when I played.
BBB, i liked mom. But yes, the graphics are horrible. Outdated at least. Would be great if this model of mom where anywhere else. Just updated. She just looked so lovely.

DF has no sex with mom? :eek: nooooooo It got updated in March. So perhaps there is something in it.

Btw. i like True Bond. It looks great. Models are great too. Very polished. Now, not everyone likes Unity but i think it works well.
Plus, mom looks kind of older which is great.
The kid is not really in your face. So its kind of ok. Though the game has no sex yet its building up. Kind of how i like it. Shota, yes. Definitely.
Question is always if games get updates. There so many game where i like the premise that are not continued.

i do not like games where mom looks like a styled model. She should look for me middle aged. Though i do not mind a bimbo either.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
BBB, i liked mom. But yes, the graphics are horrible. Outdated at least. Would be great if this model of mom where anywhere else. Just updated. She just looked so lovely.

DF has no sex with mom? :eek: nooooooo It got updated in March. So perhaps there is something in it.

Btw. i like True Bond. It looks great. Models are great too. Very polished. Now, not everyone likes Unity but i think it works well.
Plus, mom looks kind of older which is great.
The kid is not really in your face. So its kind of ok. Though the game has no sex yet its building up. Kind of how i like it. Shota, yes. Definitely.
Question is always if games get updates. There so many game where i like the premise that are not continued.

i do not like games where mom looks like a styled model. She should look for me middle aged. Though i do not mind a bimbo either.
I played DF a long time ago. I see that there are frequent updates to the game. I think they've definitely added sex scenes by this time.

True Bond is a game with a lot of potential. Unfortunately, the development process is very long. It gets very few updates, so I've given up hope on this game.

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
You could check out My New Family on here. the MC's face is actually shown, and you do get incest with the mom, plus more. And it's a happy feel good game. :D

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021

I think i like it.
Its complicated just like real life. So no easy corruption or drugging mom.
Though i did rape aunty.
Did not even know that was possible.
So far, its slow paced but the story is well written. Though i think that MC has not a lot of self confidence.
Not sure what to do with the cousin. I kind of avoid her at the moment.
So i summary i think this is a game i keep.

Reactions: allura404

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I think i can not play games where i see the MC. Is weird. Especially if he looks like a kid. But no, not even.
The last one i tried was Wicked Paradise.
Though the game is well written and the models look great, i just can not bear the image of the MC. There isn't anything wrong really but i prefer to be in the shadow. After all, i am the MC.
In this particular game, i have to note, that all females are strangely look a like.

So this brings me back to the suggestions. So i think i have to stick to them.
I think with True Bond, i just liked the mom very much. The kid did not play a large role so i am not sure how the sex scenes would play out. Its quiet possible that i would drop the game.

There aren't really a lot of games with the MC not shown. How sad.