Identify Incest Game. M/S and A/S

m4k3r0v

Mar 9, 2021
im looking for a game that i played a while ago but cant find anywhere. i think it wasnt completed. In it you are living with your mom and sister and then your aunt helps you seduce them all and create your harem. thanks to anyone who can help.

Mar 5, 2020
It's been a looooong time since I played it, but I seem to recall the aunt actively helping the MC's harem in The Visit. I think that one had MC's mom and girlfriend, can't remember if there was a sister... but I think the aunt helped you both win over the (very straight laced) mom and get the GF to accept sharing the MC...

As mentioned above, it's a common trope... a lot of incest games use the aunt as the weak point in the family by making her more open minded and wild. But your description really made me think of The Visit in particular...

Reactions: Herbii

m4k3r0v

Mar 9, 2021
ive played those and thats not it. i remember that the story starts at your moms house and then the aunt visits alot and ends up having you all move in with her in her house. something like that. idk hope that helps

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
3d or 2d art? what engine Rpm, Renpy etc?
if you don't remember anything else

Start looking. I would Press F3 and search A/NP because not a lot of games have that