Seeking Incest games where the MC impregnates his family

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Depth's Revival - MC has already gotten his mom pregnant and is working on his half-sister
My New Family - Haven't played this one all the way through because i find it kind of boring but i'm pretty sure you can get the oldest sister pregnant and possibly others.
Second Chance - MC has a kid with his mom but it happens in the epilogue

A couple to keep an eye on:

My Sister & I - No pregnancy yet but the game has the tag and the sister is the only LI in the game so...
Juno's Task - Harem game where the MC has been tasked with impregnating several different women. Still early days so no pregnancy yet but the MC has already had sex with his mother and sister.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
tried the remastered ch1 cant bring myself to play ch2 but thanks
No problem. I stopped playing that one before chapter 2 finished too so. :LOL:

This one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hara-kano-ano-ko-to-lovelove-harabote-seikatsu-swaneye.1003/
is like the 1st or 2nd game in a series of 5 games iirc. Each game in the series is a sandbox harem where you are tasked with impregnating at least one of the LIs, and all of them feature a Mom and sister to add to the harem if you want.

Played a couple of the titles person above mentioned as well, and they were pretty good too.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
My New Family - Haven't played this one all the way through because i find it kind of boring but i'm pretty sure you can get the oldest sister pregnant and possibly others.
Currently, if you've opted for all contents, at least all 3 sisters + the cousin has been impregnated (sorry for the open/unmasked spoiler to those who haven't played it yet), and the MC is working on everyone else as well (mother, aunt, possibly the non-family side characters as well). The true (harem) ending suggests that all family members (the still fertile ones) will at some point end up pregnant, too.

The latest version (0.22) contains 117 story days, if I remember correctly, and the dev already knows the story can be boring after all this time, so they're planning a time skip soon-ish (in version 0.24, if I've interpreted their intentions correctly), to get to some more interesting bits (very likely weddings and visible pregnancies).

Reactions: hysepReC

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Currently, if you've opted for all contents, at least all 3 sisters + the cousin has been impregnated (sorry for the open/unmasked spoiler to those who haven't played it yet), and the MC is working on everyone else as well (mother, aunt, possibly the non-family side characters as well). The true (harem) ending suggests that all family members (the still fertile ones) will at some point end up pregnant, too.

The latest version (0.22) contains 117 story days, if I remember correctly, and the dev already knows the story can be boring after all this time, so they're planning a time skip soon-ish (in version 0.24, if I've interpreted their intentions correctly), to get to some more interesting bits (very likely weddings and visible pregnancies).
I personally wouldnt like a time skip this game is so heavy story focused that the only time skip I could see its at the end where all her daughters are born and the second game starts where now you seduce your daughters xD ok now being serious maybe not one time skip but multiple ones like 2 moths pregnant then 4,6,etc so whe can have lots of pregnancy content in the middle

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I personally wouldnt like a time skip this game is so heavy story focused that the only time skip I could see its at the end where all her daughters are born and the second game starts where now you seduce your daughters xD ok now being serious maybe not one time skip but multiple ones like 2 moths pregnant then 4,6,etc so whe can have lots of pregnancy content in the middle
My issue with the story is that it's simply not interesting. Every night the MC goes to bed with his 3 sisters, wakes up, takes a shower with them, talks to Lucy about nothing in particular (seriously none of these conversations are memorable) then maybe goes out to meet with one of the girls and they tell him about how lucky they are to have him, how much they love him, he is mr perfect, etc. Repeat x10. It's the same thing over and over again. I think a time skip would be good, being able to see the pregnant bellies might spice things up a bit.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
My issue with the story is that it's simply not interesting. Every night the MC goes to bed with his 3 sisters, wakes up, takes a shower with them, talks to Lucy about nothing in particular (seriously none of these conversations are memorable) then maybe goes out to meet with one of the girls and they tell him about how lucky they are to have him, how much they love him, he is mr perfect, etc. Repeat x10. It's the same thing over and over again. I think a time skip would be good, being able to see the pregnant bellies might spice things up a bit.
yeah I'll give you that maybe traveling going on vacations that sort of thing would add more variety to the game