Seeking Incest games with lots of GROPING and corruption

Gyattago

Formerly 'AnimeLegend'
Jan 15, 2021
Hello fellows, what i need, what i ask for, are incest games......Wait, not your typical High IQ storytelling or dogshit storytelling both of which after a bunch of conversations directly opens into H scenes, no no no, what i desire cant be satisfied with mere text. So basically if you know of games that actually focus on corrupting the characters through groping and not only conversations, consider dropping it here.
Games that have multiple groping scenes as a part of the story caused by situations like yoga with your mom or cooking with your mom or pranking your innocent younger sister who never realizes what you "actually" did or playing tag, tickling, video games with the more mature sister, you get it.

pepe hand.jpg

On a personal take, i like the moms in such games, not cause i enjoy milf in real life.. Usually its the moms in such games that have the best character designs. It doesnt change anything, just reccommend any games with the above requirements, though if it has a hot sweet mom, thats icing on the cake for real.

Some games that fit this criteria are: Heart Problems ; The tyrant

Last edited:

Aegish

Mar 21, 2019
Uh do you know Restore her career ?

Its about a prota who abuses his mother who can't pay her rents.
Try the game , it could be a good surprise , and good luck with all of your search :v

Reactions: Gyattago

Gyattago

Formerly 'AnimeLegend'
Jan 15, 2021
Uh do you know Restore her career ?

Its about a prota who abuses his mother who can't pay her rents.
Try the game , it could be a good surprise , and good luck with all of your search :v
Thanks for your contribution, though I have played it already, it definitely is a good one for this criteria.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aegish

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Hello fellows, what i need, what i ask for, are incest games......Wait, not your typical High IQ storytelling or dogshit storytelling both of which after a bunch of conversations directly opens into H scenes, no no no, what i desire cant be satisfied with mere text. So basically if you know of games that actually focus on corrupting the characters through groping and not only conversations, consider dropping it here.
Games that have multiple groping scenes as a part of the story caused by situations like yoga with your mom or cooking with your mom or pranking your innocent younger sister who never realizes what you "actually" did or playing tag, tickling, video games with the more mature sister, you get it.

View attachment 1392855

On a personal take, i like the moms in such games, not cause i enjoy milf in real life.. Usually its the moms in such games that have the best character designs. It doesnt change anything, just reccommend any games with the above requirements, though if it has a hot sweet mom, thats icing on the cake for real.

Lord, thank you for Heart Problems :)
It became instantly my favorite because of Amelie and MC's Sexual tension. It was arousing as HELL for me.
Please recommend more like this. Sexual Tension and with lot of Groping options, Incest will be best because the tension and level will be high but non incest will do to.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023

View attachment 1392855

Monkey business is good.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Tried it. Honestly not a fan of it, since there was barely ant corruption if any. But still the mom was really hot.
I know it's not much of a corruption, but it's the tension. Even though she threw herself at the MC like a slut at the start, but she still hesitated to cross the line and the teasing scenes with her at the club,during yoga or any other scenes were really hot.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Tried it. Honestly not a fan of it, since there was barely ant corruption if any. But still the mom was really hot.
You can also try Live to fight, The MC tries to corrupt his friend's mother in the game. There's not any sex scenes though, the last time I played it, there were teasing/groping scenes in the kitchen and other places, and one handjob scene at the last before the end of the update. The friend's mother is hot though.