Seeking Incest games

ThomasZ3

Jul 23, 2020
Incest games where the mom/stepmom Is the one in love and lusts over her son/stepson, a good example would be Milfy City

Thanks in advance

Reactions: allura404

ThomasZ3

Jul 23, 2020
You can have a look here and here.
Thank you but i'd really appreciate specific names for the games I'm looking for since going through every game in these records Is really painful. Thank you for the lists anyways I'm surely gonna look into them. Let me know if you know some specific games.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Oh, so the Lists that some guys already made are not good enough for you, and someone should make a new one for you?
Yeah, no.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Thank you but i'd really appreciate specific names for the games I'm looking for since going through every game in these records Is really painful. Thank you for the lists anyways I'm surely gonna look into them. Let me know if you know some specific games.
If you look at the list of the first link, they're tagged with M/S, B/S, etc. along with what they mean in another spoiler. That should be more than enough to work from.

ThomasZ3

Jul 23, 2020
Oh, so the Lists that some guys already made are not good enough for you, and someone should make a new one for you?
Yeah, no.
When did i ask for a list? I'm just asking for the names of a couple of games in the most respectful way possibile. What's there to be this rude about?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
3D INCEST GAMES
2D INCEST GAMES

I wrote the best incest games I've ever played. Enjoy it.

Last edited:

ThomasZ3

Jul 23, 2020
3D INCEST GAMES
2D INCEST GAMES

I wrote the best incest games I've ever played. Enjoy it
Thank you kindly

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
LOL Someone politely asked for some examples of specific incest games where the mom is the one who is first interested in her son and not the other way around where it's usually the son as MC who loves or lusting over his mom first and in return he gets a list of most incest games with the answer that he should search by M/S tags. :confused:
And what it's supposed to give him?
Indeed thanks to such lists he finds a lot of incest games between mom and son, but so what if in the vast majority of these games it is the MC (son) who loves or lusting over his mom first and if someone has read his request carefully and with understanding, it is not exactly what he is looking for.

So I will try to be more helpful and answer more specifically according to what he is looking for, although there aren't that many specific games matching his request but these are examples of games I know where the mother is the one who first expresses sexual/romantic interest in her son apart from of course the most obvious game (Milfy City) which can be given as an example here and which was already mentioned in the OP as an example.

So I suggest you try these few games where it is rather the mother who first expresses interest in her son:
Second Chance
Delicate Taboo
Family Affair
Motherless
Timestamps - Chapter 1: Unconditional Love and Timestamps - Chapter 2: Lost Love
A New Home
A Better Tomorrow
The Visit

ThomasZ3

Jul 23, 2020
LOL Someone politely asked for some examples of specific incest games where the mom is the one who is first interested in her son and not the other way around where it's usually the son as MC who loves or lusting over his mom first and in return he gets a list of most incest games with the answer that he should search by M/S tags. :confused:
And what it's supposed to give him?
Indeed thanks to such lists he finds a lot of incest games between mom and son, but so what if in the vast majority of these games it is the MC (son) who loves or lusting over his mom first and if someone has read his request carefully and with understanding, it is not exactly what he is looking for.

So I will try to be more helpful and answer more specifically according to what he is looking for, although there aren't that many specific games matching his request but these are examples of games I know where the mother is the one who first expresses sexual/romantic interest in her son apart from of course the most obvious game (Milfy City) which can be given as an example here and which was already mentioned in the OP as an example.

So I suggest you try these few games where it is rather the mother who first expresses interest in her son:
Second Chance
Delicate Taboo
Family Affair
Motherless
Timestamps - Chapter 1: Unconditional Love and Timestamps - Chapter 2: Lost Love
A New Home
A Better Tomorrow
The Visit
I really appreciate you spending your time to make this list for me. I also noticed these are all games i haven't looked into yet so i guess i'll be busy for a while! Again thank you

Reactions: Mario4don

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Man you've really been blessing me with all these new games!! Can't wait to be home to try it. All my thanks
I looked at it and it caught my attention and I played it. You should definitely play it, I really liked it. A nice new incest game. If you will play this game now, the files in the thread of the game belong to version 0.2. You can download version 0.3 from here. It just came out but the thread is not updated. I played 0.2 first. Don't make this mistake lol

The incest patch is in the game's folder. Delete the 'i_' part of the 'i_patch.rpy file and put it in the 'game' folder

Last edited:
Reactions: ThomasZ3

Theodore1985

Dec 2, 2021
Gunpowder Cocktail
Milf's of Sunville
The Secerect Reloaded
Demon Boy Saga
Life in Santa Country
Bloody Passion
Horizon of the Passion
Amnesia