Seeking Incest/Harem + NTR with Vanilla Sex scene

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
It there any game where MC has harem (or maybe Harem + incest) & some other dude trying rape or NTR the girls. And also pregnancy + childbirth as optional.
I would like the game free-roam but no route for each girl (more to relationship point)

Note for NTR:-
- game has NTR element but is avoidable.
- game over (where girl get NTR or rape)
- NTR system where NTR will trigger if meet some condition

Last edited:

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Too many conditions bro.

But try Culture Shock or The Tyrant.
Already try both. Culture Shock is not freeroam & NTR has it own route. The Tyrant is good but not really what I want (already try with mod) & the game already abandoned by dev.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
The example of game is Sara (with mod). The mod still WIP. Nymphomania Priestess also good example but it too little content (both NTR & Vanilla)

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Sphilia's Familiar - Mostly harem content. The main heroine can be raped after battle and can have sex with other men under the MC's watch. The real NTR content only happens after the first half of the game. You can unlock the full-blown NTR route after completing a playthrough.

Abaddon - Princess of Decay - Horror game. Personally, I think the blood and gore are tame compared to what you might expect out of a guro game. As in, this game isn't over-the-top, if that makes sense. You're able to select your party members at the beginning of the game, and there are three heroines out of five party members that you can choose from. There is NTR and rape in this game. Some enemies will rape the heroines. Male party members can also NTR heroines, provided you meet the right condition. There's BL content, but you can toggle that off. (By default, the content is turned off.) This game will require you to do several playthroughs if you want to see everything. I recommend doing enough where you understand everything you want before using a full save file to view all the content. Some CGs are pretty difficult to obtain since they require several missable conditions.

The Spirit Master of Retarnia - Mostly harem content. Rape scenes happen upon being defeated during boss battles. Off-screen gore and death. Between you and me, I would skip this one. Tedious mechanics, uninteresting gameplay, and lack of variety in CG art get in the way. The CGs for the rape scenes are pretty diverse, though.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
The Tyrant is abandoned but I really like the game but somehow I don't understand the game story itself. And with mod installed, NTR has darker path which is I didn't understand.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Sphilia's Familiar - Mostly harem content. The main heroine can be raped after battle and can have sex with other men under the MC's watch. The real NTR content only happens after the first half of the game. You can unlock the full-blown NTR route after completing a playthrough.

Abaddon - Princess of Decay - Horror game. Personally, I think the blood and gore are tame compared to what you might expect out of a guro game. As in, this game isn't over-the-top, if that makes sense. You're able to select your party members at the beginning of the game, and there are three heroines out of five party members that you can choose from. There is NTR and rape in this game. Some enemies will rape the heroines. Male party members can also NTR heroines, provided you meet the right condition. There's BL content, but you can toggle that off. (By default, the content is turned off.) This game will require you to do several playthroughs if you want to see everything. I recommend doing enough where you understand everything you want before using a full save file to view all the content. Some CGs are pretty difficult to obtain since they require several missable conditions.

The Spirit Master of Retarnia - Mostly harem content. Rape scenes happen upon being defeated during boss battles. Off-screen gore and death. Between you and me, I would skip this one. Tedious mechanics, uninteresting gameplay, and lack of variety in CG art get in the way. The CGs for the rape scenes are pretty diverse, though.
Already play Sphilias Familiar, I did not like the MC. For the 2nd one, the game art like really retro style (not my preference art style but gonna try it). For the lasty one, I have no comment.

Last edited:

SarahGheist

Nov 20, 2022
There's a LOT of harem with ntr.
What there is not much of (anymore) is graphic childbirth, birth, mpreg content.
Think most of those ran into issues of banned content, and it is just plain easier to not add it in.
(And many that did have it were forced to remove it.)
The only ones I've seen lately, just look like the censors haven't found them yet, honestly...
Such as, Nana's Interspecies Quest. (Think that is the right name.) But it has no harem/ntr. And a very cheap/undeveloped preg system.
You could try Violated Heroine or Violated Princess, if you can stomach them. But again, no harem/ntr. And heavy censorship depending.

Last edited:

BillyTim

May 13, 2024
What there is not much of (anymore) is graphic childbirth, birth, mpreg content.
Think most of those ran into issues of banned content, and it is just plain easier to not add it in.
(And many that did have it were forced to remove it.)
I apologize if this sound daft, but why? Possibly I misunderstand the connotations here, but when I read "graphic childbirth" and "birth" I can't imagine how that would fall under "banned content" (as defined by patreon?)