EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_18.png

Overview:
I could still live in peace... if I never learned the truth...
This tale is set in the haunted Ayakoji Mansion, nestled away deep in a dense, dark forest. Professor Yamanobe, a close friend of the mansion's owner, arrives at the mansion with a small group of his students to explore and learn the truth behind its many rumors and mysteries. However, they too are engulfed by the innumerable horrors lurking within before long...
It is then that Homura, Professor Yamanobe's son, arrives with a small group of his friends in search of his father. Will they be able to find his father and escape alive? Or will they suffer an unthinkable, sinister fate...?​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-20
Release Date: Japanese 2014-05-03, English 2021-10-19
Developer: Sakuraprin
Publisher: Fakku -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough - Guide -
Gallery Unlocker

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

p2-21-3a.jpg E5zEaCI.png p4-18-1nbb.jpg qAriMn.png p4-18-1nb.jpg 3fkCsR.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Gay and Lesbian, Damn:eek:

I watched the hentai video of this, Where Seijiro and Kippei rape Rikana, so thats Rape to the future tags, I'm not sure about NTR, but this is the MC's male friend raping the MC's female friend......is that NTR?

Reactions: Jonathan Y

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Huh, but it's an old game already no? I think I played it like 6 years ago. Good game, from what I remember

randomjohn

Jun 10, 2017
There is a BL ON/OFF switch in the options, not sure if the other ON/OFF switches are related to content (MEM and DOT)

randomjohn

Jun 10, 2017
The demo only covers the part where you control the professor. Based on the animation (didn't play the og game, mind you), the "real deal" starts when the professor's son and his group of friends come to deliver the keys he forgot at home, but then find out he went missing, and now have to search for him.
TL;DR: no sexual content, unless I missed something, but there is some gore/graphic violence at the end.

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Isn't there a hentai anime of this? IIRC it had gore in it (I think a tentacle monsters turned the rape into homicide after blowing their load in a girl) ..... kinda worried if that is the case.

though then again a hentai version of Sweet Home is always a welcomed edition

• Wow
Reactions: godlike123
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes