tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
Basically just, a game with a plot that could survive without the lewd shit, but the lewd shit is like the cherry on top. It could be any fetish really, I'm open-minded. I just want to still have incentive to play the game after jacking. I'm not sure if I'm making sense here, but I think all of the sexual stuff seems to either be completely rejected by game makers or taken completely overboard.

I mean Abaddon isn't even all that amazing, it's just nice that there's clear gameplay outside of all the fucking, and it looks like somebody cared about it.
I've been playing a lot of Ero Dungeons without actually being into most of its obvious fetishes. It's solid as a dungeon crawling game with management aspects and, unlike Darkest Dungeons, it actually runs on the antediluvian toaster on which I'm currently typing.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I would look into Takamakuran's The Mercenary's Adventure and A New Game, Taro's Black Souls and Blacksouls II, BigWednesday's Heart of Darkness and FOUND DEAD, Tunnel No.73's Lilitales, Inasuku's Sister Travel, Fushidaratei's False Myth, and Kurotozakka's Blazing Aries to start with. I know a lot more, but these are the only ones I can think of that have plot and are worth recommending. All of these have a decent enough story without the H-content. Maybe you won't like some, but I think at least half of these you will.
Ooooh, Blazing Aries is actually really good I'm currently in the middle of their second game. Black Souls series is great for people who kinda want that DS experience with some H added in, same with Heart of Darkness. It's weird I have so much fun with BigWednesday's fishing themed game. Much as I like Inusuku's works....Sister Travel is the one I have the least amount of praise for. False Myth is really good too.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
im sorry if i broke some rule for oot, but i wish somebody would translate this 's game.

C-Time

Mar 20, 2023
im sorry if i broke some rule for oot, but i wish somebody would translate this 's game.
It's been translated, you can find a link in , just check in releases and there's a 'unofficial' translation with a mediafire link to download the game.

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
It's been translated, you can find a link in , just check in releases and there's a 'unofficial' translation with a mediafire link to download the game.
How to download it... Do we need login/ register first?

Rahzzy

Jul 23, 2017
From the readme doc:
"Options:
BGM: Adjusts music volume
SE: Adjust sound effects volume
SPD: Adjusts character movement speed
MEM: Remembers cursor position
DOT: On toggles pixel art CG. Off toggles full color CG
BL: Toggles the display/occurrence of boys love (yaoi) scenes
*Please note that these scenes are not present in the demo
SET: Separate disables persistent Options across all saves. Combined enables persistent Options across all saves
*Please note that this setting is only accessible via the in-game Options menu. It is not present in the Title Screen's Options"
do anyone know how to toggle this? ive been trying to change it to CG. but everything is still on pixle. help

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
do anyone know how to toggle this? ive been trying to change it to CG. but everything is still on pixle. help
Are you misunderstanding something? By "full-color" CG, it only means during H-Scenes & illustrations, not the sprites/portrait. The earliest CG in the game is during when you used a chair to reach and open a box at Homura section intro scene. If you already changed it, and it's still in pixel during that part, then you should redownload the game or something.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes