DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I would look into Takamakuran's The Mercenary's Adventure and A New Game, Taro's Black Souls and Blacksouls II, BigWednesday's Heart of Darkness and FOUND DEAD, Tunnel No.73's Lilitales, Inasuku's Sister Travel, Fushidaratei's False Myth, and Kurotozakka's Blazing Aries to start with. I know a lot more, but these are the only ones I can think of that have plot and are worth recommending. All of these have a decent enough story without the H-content. Maybe you won't like some, but I think at least half of these you will.
Ooooh, Blazing Aries is actually really good I'm currently in the middle of their second game. Black Souls series is great for people who kinda want that DS experience with some H added in, same with Heart of Darkness. It's weird I have so much fun with BigWednesday's fishing themed game. Much as I like Inusuku's works....Sister Travel is the one I have the least amount of praise for. False Myth is really good too.

Reactions: DemandoSama

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
im sorry if i broke some rule for oot, but i wish somebody would translate this 's game.

C-Time

Mar 20, 2023
im sorry if i broke some rule for oot, but i wish somebody would translate this 's game.
It's been translated, you can find a link in , just check in releases and there's a 'unofficial' translation with a mediafire link to download the game.

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
It's been translated, you can find a link in , just check in releases and there's a 'unofficial' translation with a mediafire link to download the game.
How to download it... Do we need login/ register first?

Rahzzy

Jul 23, 2017
From the readme doc:
"Options:
BGM: Adjusts music volume
SE: Adjust sound effects volume
SPD: Adjusts character movement speed
MEM: Remembers cursor position
DOT: On toggles pixel art CG. Off toggles full color CG
BL: Toggles the display/occurrence of boys love (yaoi) scenes
*Please note that these scenes are not present in the demo
SET: Separate disables persistent Options across all saves. Combined enables persistent Options across all saves
*Please note that this setting is only accessible via the in-game Options menu. It is not present in the Title Screen's Options"
do anyone know how to toggle this? ive been trying to change it to CG. but everything is still on pixle. help

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
do anyone know how to toggle this? ive been trying to change it to CG. but everything is still on pixle. help
Are you misunderstanding something? By "full-color" CG, it only means during H-Scenes & illustrations, not the sprites/portrait. The earliest CG in the game is during when you used a chair to reach and open a box at Homura section intro scene. If you already changed it, and it's still in pixel during that part, then you should redownload the game or something.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Guys, I have a question.
You see, recently I don´t gave enought time to play, but I wanted to play this one for so long, I just need to know, what is the better way to do a netorare playtrough, do I need to choose the girl in my party or let her be in the other group?
Also, should I raise the affection of the girl with homura till they become lovers or something for the NTR to happen, or go directly to raise the affection only to the other male characters?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
NTR is mainly focused in your own party, not just in screentime but also by dynamics. The most straightforward way to experience these scenes is to not spend time with your companions when sleeping. You will get these scenes much later down the line, and they're as unavoidable as not sleeping in a bed. Focusing on the affection of one character isn't needed to experience these scenes, but is needed when you want to go the netori route with that specific character. NTR within the other party is possible, but is minor compared to what happens to your own party. The other party can experience rape scenes if their attitude is hopeless and all three party members (both guys and one girl) are alive. You can make the other party hopeless by not giving them any items or weapons when meeting them. I recommend keeping the walkthrough linked in the OP handy after your first playthrough if you're playing for scenes. This game has many missable scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M7G
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes