oshiteru

Jan 14, 2023
In the Yuki True End, she told that Homura will reincarnate into a different person with no memories.
How will you explain that?
Mistranslation? I really love this game but it makes absolutely no sense. Half wish the creator had spent more time on the plot, because there's something interesting there but man what a mess. I remember getting the true ending and just sitting there like ???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I actually wrote my thoughts about this game a while back, but never posted it because I'm too lazy to proofread since my grammar isn't the best. And the translation of the game are pretty messy, so it's hard to discern what's a typo and what's a fact.
But I was bored, so in short:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to debate / provide your theory. After all mine is just speculation. And it's part of the fun of the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr. Cofman and Beyo

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
I actually wrote my thoughts about this game a while back, but never posted it because I'm too lazy to proofread since my grammar isn't the best. And the translation of the game are pretty messy, so it's hard to discern what's a typo and what's a fact.
But I was bored, so in short:

Feel free to debate / provide your theory. After all mine is just speculation. And it's part of the fun of the game.
Hmm...

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes