Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
I was referring to one of the rooms on the third floor of the main hall. You can only find the note if you went through the east wing route iirc. You're thinking about another room. I checked again and there is no scream, but there is a SFX that plays and iirc it's the same one for when someone's life gets snuffed out. That's what probably what had me thinking someone could have been alive in that cabinet.

My example for Resident Evil is to showcase how story doesn't always extend to the gameplay. And that's not only fine, but it's something players may expect and not look further into. What I'm telling you is that your evidence doesn't back up your theory, because a character having the ability to isn't the same as knowing what they've been doing with that ability. If your theory was true, then there would be all sorts of questions, like how the inventory is never mentioned to be chock full of weapons, food, or items. That's a big one in a kill or be killed setting. Or how Homura remembers other information, but not that the inventory doesn't look the same. It's the same deal with the ID cards you can find at the beginning of the game. They're not canon to the story. Yuki doesn't create or leave them there. The developer has them there for the player's convenience.

Important items like keys are removed for story reasons. Having them there in the beginning would allow players to skip areas full of story content - which I wish the game would allow - and cause continuity errors in the story. If somehow, all the above was true for your Yuki theory, then what follows is a lack of foreshadowing for Yuki creating, removing, or leaving items for the player. And if there's a lack of, then I don't know how anyone could reach the correct conclusion you have without making leaps and bounds. It would be chalked up as another messy example of the devs' failing to write a cohesive plot point.
Some people get triggered when I ignore some of their messages, maybe because I agree with that parts and there is nothing for me to argue about or discuss?

*sigh*

People are so silly and aggressive...~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, instead of falling into hysteria, you could just show correct translation if it exists :unsure:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes