FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
FrogFrozen I havent played the demo since I dont speak japanese, but if your problem is mostly with the characters, looking at this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it seems the cast its bigger so maybe you'll see an improvement?

In any case I think it will be worth playing so hopefully it wont take long to have a translation after release.
There are alot more characters and it seems all the ones from the original are present and it is taking place in an academy/school.
Yeah, you're right. There are new characters. Yeah, they all seem present aside from Yuki/Ayanokouji. Well, maybe the new characters will at least be fun.

Reactions: C-Time

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Even several minor characters from the journal entries and video tapes will make an appearance.

Reactions: C-Time

C-Time

Mar 20, 2023
I believe there's also 2 characters from another Sakuraprin game (not sure if its a crossover/cameo or all characters belong in the same world)

header.jpg

eryson

Mar 8, 2018
if you mean that two, they're from other Sakuraprin's title.

for this new project, it seem like abaddon's spin-off but not sure if author would make connection between them.
Yep, they took the characters and made a game with an unrelated story, we can think of it like some sort of multiverse :3
The first one is among the best eroge games I'll ever play, Abaddon is just so good even without the H content,what I think that will not be the focus of this sequel. I hope this game can be as good as Abaddon!!

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'm just making a guess here. I haven't played the demo for the new title, but I think it's currently for all-ages because there's no H-content in the demo. It feels strange to see dlsite list the netorare and netori tags without H-content. Even just looking for all-ages content with the netorare tag doesn't yield more than 12 results.

Reactions: dale73

dale73

Oct 10, 2017
I'm just making a guess here. I haven't played the demo for the new title, but I think it's currently for all-ages because there's no H-content in the demo. It feels strange to see dlsite list the netorare and netori tags without H-content. Even just looking for all-ages content with the netorare tag doesn't yield more than 12 results.
I thought the same thing.

eryson

Mar 8, 2018
I's very weird how they manage these things, a lot of japanese works have lots of sexual stuff but are considered as all-age stuff because there's no explicit sex >:V

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I's very weird how they manage these things, a lot of japanese works have lots of sexual stuff but are considered as all-age stuff because there's no explicit sex >:V
Sexual situations isn't sex. If there's no obvious sexual acts or genitals (not including breasts and arse) being showed, then yes it'll either be deemed all-ages or R-15. Japan isn't as sensitive towards violence and sex than a lot of other countries.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Hey, there's absolutely no audio. How do I fix it?
Like, it's there in the files, but none of it plays in the game when I boot it up.

Edit: I solved the problem. For some goddamn reason, audio was turned off by default in the F1 settings menu.

Last edited:

pt123

Oct 21, 2018
Anyone knew gow made full screen or increase size of window?

Alt + enter don't work. Maybe problem is that i have Windows 11?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Make sure you select the window with your mouse before you alt + enter.

dale73

Oct 10, 2017
Just booted up the game and pressed alt-enter and it went into full screen, so I am not sure why it is not working for you.

ovozss

Dec 25, 2020
god, im trying to use the newgame+ savefiles of this game and extract them to put them in my brand new game file, but the game just refuses to aknowledge the downloaded's files existance. I just wanna play the game with frogzone's enemy nerf file.
:(

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes