• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I'm not sure how in hell I never seen this game, but I just started playing it, because resident evil vibes and such...
Anyway... I'm stuck at the start where I've searched throughout every possible room I can get too (yes, I open all the rooms with the blue doors). I'm at a point where I have a room with several bookshelves and one of them isn't on the right place, but trying to move it seems impossible without a 3rd member. There's a red door which I can't open it since I don't have to corresponding key and several gray doors that I can't open as well.
I've been to the little forest area that has a statue (after hammering down the wall) and removed its shield to place it on the statue room, but apparently I'm missing a spear.
Anyone that has played this before may throw a hint or something please?

Edit* Nvm, I didn't see the 2nd cracked wall on the corridor. Now I'm getting somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunri12

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
If you ever find the game too difficult, you can always choose to give up. You'll retain your levels in your next playthrough. Plus, knowing what to do in your second run will lead to better decisions and quicker pathing.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I know this might be pretty obvious, but have you tried going left until something changes?

dale73

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, keep walking. I beat this game 4 times and loved it. I played the demo of the second game and it looks fun too.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah, keep walking. I beat this game 4 times and loved it. I played the demo of the second game and it looks fun too.
I'd like to second asking what the demo is like. I've been kind of skeptical of the sequel. The reasons this one were so fun were the premise, the setting, The Decay, Yuki, Ayanokouji, and the Professor. Especially the setting, The Decay, and Yuki. The actual playable characters weren't exactly bad, but they were definitely the weakest parts of the game.

The PCs were nothing more than obligatory horror tropes. The normal protagman guy. The love interest with massive tits. The bitch. The comedy relief. The occult/goth girl who gives exposition. And the delinquent/jock.

And now the sequel is in an entirely different setting, a different premise, I don't think the Decay is still around (?), and no signs of Yuki or Ayanokouji. The Professor can't carry the whole game by himself. Especially not if he's only gonna get 30-50 lines like in the first game.

I would have preferred an all new cast of characters instead of recycling the least interesting parts of the first game while removing most of the interesting stuff. At the very least I hope the returning characters have been rewritten and expanded to be more interesting.

Failing that, if at least Yuki's tragic psychopathy is around, I could maintain some interest. Yuki starting out as psycho, but harmless and warping into an absolute monster from abuses made her an interesting villain. Usually a villain like that would start out totally pure or something.

C-Time

Mar 20, 2023
FrogFrozen I havent played the demo since I dont speak japanese, but if your problem is mostly with the characters, looking at this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it seems the cast its bigger so maybe you'll see an improvement?

In any case I think it will be worth playing so hopefully it wont take long to have a translation after release.

dale73

Oct 10, 2017
I'd like to second asking what the demo is like. I've been kind of skeptical of the sequel. The reasons this one were so fun were the premise, the setting, The Decay, Yuki, Ayanokouji, and the Professor. Especially the setting, The Decay, and Yuki. The actual playable characters weren't exactly bad, but they were definitely the weakest parts of the game.

The PCs were nothing more than obligatory horror tropes. The normal protagman guy. The love interest with massive tits. The bitch. The comedy relief. The occult/goth girl who gives exposition. And the delinquent/jock.

And now the sequel is in an entirely different setting, a different premise, I don't think the Decay is still around (?), and no signs of Yuki or Ayanokouji. The Professor can't carry the whole game by himself. Especially not if he's only gonna get 30-50 lines like in the first game.

I would have preferred an all new cast of characters instead of recycling the least interesting parts of the first game while removing most of the interesting stuff. At the very least I hope the returning characters have been rewritten and expanded to be more interesting.

Failing that, if at least Yuki's tragic psychopathy is around, I could maintain some interest. Yuki starting out as psycho, but harmless and warping into an absolute monster from abuses made her an interesting villain. Usually a villain like that would start out totally pure or something.
There are alot more characters and it seems all the ones from the original are present and it is taking place in an academy/school.

Reactions: C-Time
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes