Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
This might help you. Obviously there's spoilers inside.

thanks dude, can i ask 1 more question? ( i hope its the last ). how to avoid memento clothes gone/missing after fight with shima?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
thanks dude, can i ask 1 more question? ( i hope its the last ). how to avoid memento clothes gone/missing after fight with shima?
I don't believe it's possible to keep them. You can always store them in your item box and see if they're still there after Shima's fight. The clothes are always suppose to go missing if you have them in your inventory. Aside from 100% hide rate, they also give you some creepy flavor dialogue and short events. The creepiest one happens after you enter the main building.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
I don't believe it's possible to keep them. You can always store them in your item box and see if they're still there after Shima's fight. The clothes are always suppose to go missing if you have them in your inventory. Aside from 100% hide rate, they also give you some creepy flavor dialogue and short events. The creepiest one happens after you enter the main building.
i think i asked the wrong question. the reason i ask that is because i cant enter the break room where the jewel ring is ( after fight the girl ghost ).
so, how to get the jewel ring again? ;D
the door keep being closed somehow

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Try using a small key or Yachika's hairpin. I'm pretty sure I was able to open that door with one of the two. There's no jewel ring, but there is a jewel key. You can get the jewel key on a New Game+ run only. You have to defeat Fear Incarnate - the ghost girl. Have the Sculpture item in Homura's inventory. Keep in mind that you must defeat Fear Incarnate inside the break room, and not outside the break room. Have Homura use the Sculpture item to weaken Fear Incarnate before defeating her. Leave the break room, then go back to find the jewel key.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Try using a small key or Yachika's hairpin. I'm pretty sure I was able to open that door with one of the two. There's no jewel ring, but there is a jewel key. You can get the jewel key on a New Game+ run only. You have to defeat Fear Incarnate - the ghost girl. Have the Sculpture item in Homura's inventory. Keep in mind that you must defeat Fear Incarnate inside the break room, and not outside the break room. Have Homura use the Sculpture item to weaken Fear Incarnate before defeating her. Leave the break room, then go back to find the jewel key.
i see, i figured it out. to trigger the ghost girl to appear in the break room homura have to hold the Sculpture while walking up the stairs ( to the 3rd floor ) or else the door will remain closed no matter what.
next question please. how to trigger the harem route? i alreade have all characters ID Card. thanks in advance

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'll post a copy of what's on the guide:

"[Harem]
Conditions: Have all the girls’ or all the boys’ ID cards (view their endings).
Gather the West Wing Key, East Wing Key, and Main Hall Key and hold them in your inventory to acquire the [Fallen Angel Key]. You can get the other party’s key by having one of your party members run away or die, and have one of the other members join you as a replacement.
Go to the room with the warding ring (but do not get the ring yet), and there is a locked cupboard at the top left of the room. Use the angel key to acquire the [Mystery Box].
Clear the playthrough, and save. The mystery box will be set in the main hall, and now you can enter the harem route.
On the harem playthrough, select Mia and Rikana (for girls harem) or Seijiro and Kippei (for boys harem).
Make sure your party members do not become hopeless.
Give the other party 1 weapon and 1 food when prompted.
Raise both party members’ affection to 30+.
CG: Harem-01 to 05 (girls), Harem-06 to 09 (boys)"

Make sure to do everything exactly here. Make sure to have the right party members before you start your harem run. I made a mistake on my first attempt by not including Mia and Rikana as my starting party members.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
I'll post a copy of what's on the guide:

"[Harem]
Conditions: Have all the girls’ or all the boys’ ID cards (view their endings).
Gather the West Wing Key, East Wing Key, and Main Hall Key and hold them in your inventory to acquire the [Fallen Angel Key]. You can get the other party’s key by having one of your party members run away or die, and have one of the other members join you as a replacement.
Go to the room with the warding ring (but do not get the ring yet), and there is a locked cupboard at the top left of the room. Use the angel key to acquire the [Mystery Box].
Clear the playthrough, and save. The mystery box will be set in the main hall, and now you can enter the harem route.
On the harem playthrough, select Mia and Rikana (for girls harem) or Seijiro and Kippei (for boys harem).
Make sure your party members do not become hopeless.
Give the other party 1 weapon and 1 food when prompted.
Raise both party members’ affection to 30+.
CG: Harem-01 to 05 (girls), Harem-06 to 09 (boys)"

Make sure to do everything exactly here. Make sure to have the right party members before you start your harem run. I made a mistake on my first attempt by not including Mia and Rikana as my starting party members.
you truly are the best. thanks alot!.

Reactions: Beyo

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Blacksouls I and II, A New Game, and The Mercenary's Adventure are a few I can name.
well, i really appreaciated your recommendation list but am not a fan of not so well-drawn arts.
im sorry for another Out of the Topic question. how about Scars of Sumer( Summer colour ) or Dark Hero Party? have you tried these 2? im looking something like these where the Arts are satisfying enough and the story line are about the MC desperate tries to keep his mental up while every girl in the story falls to pleasure from villains. can you help me with this? i see you as a Hgame Expert now ahaha..

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The recommended games aren't badly drawn, actually. All the games I mentioned deviate from fine line anime art, and opt for a more surreal look that look like they belong in a story book. But if it's not to your taste, that's all right.

It sounds to me you're interested in NTR works where the protagonist is unfortunately helpless in these situations. I have both Scars of Summer and Dark Hero Party downloaded, but I never got around to playing them. I've gone through videos of Dark Hero Party, and I can say it's one of the better NTR works out there. I've only played a few decent games that play out like the way you said. Outside of the two you mentioned, I think Leane of Legitimate Crown (a strategy title) and Spirit Squeezing Devil (RPGM slice-of-life and combat) are okay recommendations for me to suggest. Both are hit-or-miss titles and may be frustrating to play, but they fit what I think you looking for - a story about a MC trying to get through struggles. I almost wanted to recommend Beat Blades Haruka, but that game was a snoozefest from time to time and was annoying to replay through. There are other games I could recommend, but they lack the art you're looking for or don't have NTR as a focus.

Last edited:

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
The recommended games aren't badly drawn, actually. All the games I mentioned deviate from fine line anime art, and opt for a more surreal look that look like they belong in a story book. But if it's not to your taste, that's all right.

It sounds to me you're interested in NTR works where the protagonist is unfortunately helpless in these situations. I have both Scars of Summer and Dark Hero Party downloaded, but I never got around to playing them. I've gone through videos of Dark Hero Party, and I can say it's one of the better NTR works out there. I've only played a few decent games that play out like the way you said. Outside of the two you mentioned, I think Leane of Legitimate Crown (a strategy title) and Spirit Squeezing Devil (RPGM slice-of-life and combat) are okay recommendations for me to suggest. Both are hit-or-miss titles and may be frustrating to play, but they fit what I think you looking for - a story about a MC trying to get through struggles. I almost wanted to recommend Beat Blades Haruka, but that game was a snoozefest from time to time and was annoying to replay through. There are other games I could recommend, but they lack the art you're looking for or don't have NTR as a focus.
i see, you definitely know your stuff !, thanks alot good fella. may you have smooth sail in whatever your journey is. for now i think i will have to wait for an actual catch.

Reactions: Beyo

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
It's better you ask other people who are more into NTR content or look at threads that list them. They may have something more to offer. I only play a handful of games that I think might be interesting, so my recommendations are limited and may not be to your liking. Take care btw.

ronalddump

Dec 1, 2018
Does anyone have an "untouched" archive of v1.03 for this from any of the storefronts that they'd willing to share? There are so many different v1.03 "releases" floating around with different file sizes or just copy pastes of the anon torrent.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
goddamn, this game is pretty unforgiving.

i literally can't go a second without getting feared or poisoned

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022

just say you havent yet understand how the game's work, 90% part of the gameplay is repeating pattern. you only need to clear the game one time, then everything super easy

eryson

Mar 8, 2018

The battles in this game are not necessary to be fought like normal RPGs, usually the best thing to do is to run away from non-boss enemies or massacre an enemy to a pulp as fast as possible when you're already with strong weapons. level ups in the game are only needed to calm the characters.

C-Time

Mar 20, 2023
Hi! I've been playing this lately and got some questions, sorry if anyone have answered this before..

It's possible to get the true ending if anyone dies? I'll like to try to get the mystery box on my third run but the guide says you need someone to run away or die to get all the keys needed (also when can somebody run away? haven't seen that yet, only some deaths)

Leaving the endings aside, in case of losing a partner how does the replacement works? I know another will join but I wonder if it's random or how it works (when happens or who choose to appear?), mostly want to know this to plan which extra CG's I could unlock depending on which characters I have.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes