Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Much obliged for the thorough reply. I'm doing fine with the battles so far, because I'm willing to grind a bit, I abuse the bersek mechanic to speed things up considerably. I'm gonna go with the Seijiro route, because honestly he's hotter than everyone else... but who should I pick as my second companion for first time? I'm thinking Mia, because she's got First Aid. I would like to go with Seijiro and Kippei and get some hot sandwich action right off the bat, but not if skipping endings will harm my experience.
Mia is kinda useless (if you try to get good fighters, you really can replace her with 1-2 items to cover her skill). I'd say you should take Kippei, he's by far the most useful team member of the 5. I'd say take him over anyone else. If not, just pick Yachika or Rikana (Rikana if you want a strong party since she has 1 fear); Yachika hits harder but has more fears.

Reactions: xMark19

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Do I get to change my party after the first ending, or am I just permanently stuck with it? If I can switch it around, I would like to run Mia for the first time, and then maybe someone else the other times once I know what I'm up against.
You get to change your party at the start of every new run.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Much obliged for the thorough reply. I'm doing fine with the battles so far, because I'm willing to grind a bit, I abuse the bersek mechanic to speed things up considerably. I'm gonna go with the Seijiro route, because honestly he's hotter than everyone else... but who should I pick as my second companion for first time? I'm thinking Mia, because she's got First Aid. I would like to go with Seijiro and Kippei and get some hot sandwich action right off the bat, but not if skipping endings will harm my experience.
Seijiro is West Wing route. It's longer, harder, buggier, more tedious and obtuse than East Wing. So, its not recommended for the first go. If you do go with West Wing, Kippei is actually recommended because his extra backpack space makes West Wing much less tedious/obtuse.

(I once got softlocked in the middle of an event on West Wing and lost a save. Be careful of interacting with a doll in one of the save rooms. It can ruin your save file if it softlocks. Just remember to rotate saves as a security measure.)

Picking Mia and Yachika for East Wing route is the best first run because it lets you have a very strong first go at it. Which will make all future playthroughs significantly easier. Mia's arguably the closest to a "canon" romance for Homura because that's Mia's horror trope. Those two also have a few exclusive-CGs that can only be unlocked if you pick them both together.

All the non-Homura playable characters have a horror trope going on and unfortunately there's just not much to them beyond that. Mia is the timid love interest one. Kippei is the comedy relief one. Yachika is the slutty bitch one. Seijiro is the jock/delinquent one. Rikana is the occult-nerd one. That's basically all there is to all of them in the entire game summed up in 2-3 words each.

Which is also why Harem ending is the only ending I don't really recommend going for. Its the hardest/most annoying ending to get and none of the player characters are worth it, lol. This game's interesting bits are really all in the setting, story, and the antagonists.

Rikana's got a little more going on than the others because she has some lines that arguably play into the overarching story. So, going Rikana ending is recommended at least once. There are actually I think 2 or 3 notes in the entire game you need Rikana's dictionary to read, too. (I know one of them is just very, very well hidden.) So, Rikana is the story character, basically.

Do I get to change my party after the first ending, or am I just permanently stuck with it? If I can switch it around, I would like to run Mia for the first time, and then maybe someone else the other times once I know what I'm up against.
The only times you change your party are when starting a new run or when one of your current characters gets perma-dead'ed you'll run into a random member of the other group to join you. (If there are any members of the other group still alive.)

Mia basically becomes useless after the first couple runs because you get to keep items between saves and items will make her redundant. Which is why Mia on the first run is a good idea because her First Aid means you'll use fewer items on your first run, giving you more items for future runs and your item stocks will start snowballing in size between runs faster.

Only reasons to bring Mia along after the first run (If you got her ending on the first run) is for the necklace subplot, any CGs of hers you missed, or bringing her along for the extremely brief interaction Yuki has with her on True Yuki route.

Last edited:
Reactions: ifritcrisis

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Is it possible to run pure vanilla (without Netorare, Netori, Tentacle Rape or similar) in this game?
Yes. Vanilla routes are possible. Anything outside of vanilla is easy to avoid altogether. Most events would have you go out of your way to look for them. Your first run may be difficult, but future runs will be easier.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Hello guys, Im new around here and kinda lost. So, what to do if one of my partner run away? my yachika is keep running away, is that because i keep her being hopeless? ( i dont know how to fix this )

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Hello guys, Im new around here and kinda lost. So, what to do if one of my partner run away? my yachika is keep running away, is that because i keep her being hopeless? ( i dont know how to fix this )
Characters who run away due to being hopeless can be later found when exploring. I've never been able to trigger these events, because they require characters to be hopeless before a certain point, so I wouldn't be able to tell you where to find them.

oshiteru

Jan 14, 2023
For the Harem, when the guide says you need to view every ending for your selected pair, does that mean every combination of endings for those characters?

For example, Kippei has about 4 different endings (him x Yachika, him x Homura, etc.). Do I need to view every single one to get the harem with him and Seijiro? As it is, when I try to get the fallen angel key, I am instead given an 'angel key', and I'm not sure what I've done wrong as I have their ID cards and everything.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
For the Harem, when the guide says you need to view every ending for your selected pair, does that mean every combination of endings for those characters?

For example, Kippei has about 4 different endings (him x Yachika, him x Homura, etc.). Do I need to view every single one to get the harem with him and Seijiro? As it is, when I try to get the fallen angel key, I am instead given an 'angel key', and I'm not sure what I've done wrong as I have their ID cards and everything.
No, you just need their ID cards. iirc you get them by getting their individual ending between them and Homura. Friend endings with BL content turned off should count as well. If you already have all their ID cards, then you're set for the next steps. Just make sure you have the right party members for your harem run and follow all the steps strictly.

oshiteru

Jan 14, 2023
No, you just need their ID cards. iirc you get them by getting their individual ending between them and Homura. Friend endings with BL content turned off should count as well. If you already have all their ID cards, then you're set for the next steps. Just make sure you have the right party members for your harem run and follow all the steps strictly.
If I have their ID cards, what should I do if I get an 'angel key' instead of a 'fallen angel key'? It's a little hard because it's not a game with a lot of guides out, so I'm not sure why I keep getting the wrong key when I combine all three... Could it be that when I start my next run, I need to instead start with a girl and kill her to have a boy join my team? Maybe there's a specific requirement that I need to get the opposite east/west key from a boy?

(also, thank you for responding at all x_x)

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
If I have their ID cards, what should I do if I get an 'angel key' instead of a 'fallen angel key'? It's a little hard because it's not a game with a lot of guides out, so I'm not sure why I keep getting the wrong key when I combine all three... Could it be that when I start my next run, I need to instead start with a girl and kill her to have a boy join my team? Maybe there's a specific requirement that I need to get the opposite east/west key from a boy?

(also, thank you for responding at all x_x)
There's only one angel key in the game, and it's the fallen angel key. You can only get it by having one of your own party members die and getting a new party member from the other team. This has to be on a separate playthrough before attempting any harem routes. If you're missing an ID card, then you might as well finish the playthrough for the Mystery Box and the ID card. Once you have all three keys, have them in the possession of one character to combine them together automatically.

Reactions: Garganiaz

oshiteru

Jan 14, 2023
There's only one angel key in the game, and it's the fallen angel key. You can only get it by having one of your own party members die and getting a new party member from the other team. This has to be on a separate playthrough before attempting any harem routes. If you're missing an ID card, then you might as well finish the playthrough for the Mystery Box and the ID card. Once you have all three keys, have them in the possession of one character to combine them together automatically.
I'm an idiot... I was going to the wrong cupboard, in a room with a summoning circle, when the actual cupboard was in the room with the warding ring. Misread the guide.

Oof. Thank you for bearing with me. o_O

Reactions: Beyo

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
is there a guide that walk us through to a save point where we could return and get most possible scenes you can get in the first run? so that the next run become really cheesy?
also, is there a method to win any battle easly? im having hard time** here. i see some people discussing a berserk status to win easly, but how? isnt that berserk status means you almost lose a heart?
and i cant find the video tape B. i already check the room below warding ring place that opened by fake book but theres nothing there.

Last edited:

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
is there a guide that walk us through to a save point where we could return and get most possible scenes you can get in the first run? so that the next run become really cheesy?
also, is there a method to win any battle easly? im having hard time** here. i see some people discussing a berserk status to win easly, but how? isnt that berserk status means you almost lose a heart?
and i cant find the video tape B. i already check the room below warding ring place that opened by fake book but theres nothing there.
There is a REALLY easy way to plow through battles, but it involves using a save editor/cheats. Is that something that might help?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
It's mainly using three mechanics - berserk status, Homura's guard ability, and the 3rd party slot's lower chance of being targeted. Berserk status is a status that a party member gains if their fear gauge exceeds a certain level. You'll see this often when your party member's fear gauge is nearly depleted. Berserk status increases your party member's critical hit rate. Order your party members so that the berserk party member is in either the first or second slot. Have Homura be in the remaining slot. Give your third party member the third slot to avoid being targeted as much. Have Homura guard your berserk party member. Homura will tank the damage while your berserk party member deals the enemy damage.

Also, I recommend you order your party to have the highest level character in the first slot. The first slot actually affects your encounter rate. The higher the character's level, the lower the encounter rate will be. This makes playthroughs less lengthy overall. Homura will likely be your highest level character since he's always in your party.

Video Tape B can't be found if you went with the East Wing exploration from the start. You will have to explore the West Wing in another playthrough in order to find this tape. You can find this tape in the West Wing Underground Corridor Break Room. You'll be using this room a lot, so I doubt you won't find it.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
There is a REALLY easy way to plow through battles, but it involves using a save editor/cheats. Is that something that might help?
thanks for the reply, but i dont really like to use cheat, at all.

It's mainly using three mechanics - berserk status, Homura's guard ability, and the 3rd party slot's lower chance of being targeted. Berserk status is a status that a party member gains if their fear gauge exceeds a certain level. You'll see this often when your party member's fear gauge is nearly depleted. Berserk status increases your party member's critical hit rate. Order your party members so that the berserk party member is in either the first or second slot. Have Homura be in the remaining slot. Give your third party member the third slot to avoid being targeted as much. Have Homura guard your berserk party member. Homura will tank the damage while your berserk party member deals the enemy damage.

Also, I recommend you order your party to have the highest level character in the first slot. The first slot actually affects your encounter rate. The higher the character's level, the lower the encounter rate will be. This makes playthroughs less lengthy overall. Homura will likely be your highest level character since he's always in your party.

Video Tape B can't be found if you went with the East Wing exploration from the start. You will have to explore the West Wing in another playthrough in order to find this tape. You can find this tape in the West Wing Underground Corridor Break Room. You'll be using this room a lot, so I doubt you won't find it.
"Order your party members so that the berserk party member is in either the first or second slot. Have Homura be in the remaining slot."
Does this mean Homura sit on 3rd slot? but next,
"I recommend you order your party to have the highest level character in the first slot. -- Homura will likely be your highest level character since he's always in your party."
sorry but i got mix signal here. thanks for your advice.

i went through west wing route but nah, no video tape b. is there any requirement to get that? the cupboard was empty or something when i last checked.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
thanks for the reply, but i dont really like to use cheat, at all.

"Order your party members so that the berserk party member is in either the first or second slot. Have Homura be in the remaining slot."
Does this mean Homura sit on 3rd slot? but next,
"I recommend you order your party to have the highest level character in the first slot. -- Homura will likely be your highest level character since he's always in your party."
sorry but i got mix signal here. thanks for your advice.

i went through west wing route but nah, no video tape b. is there any requirement to get that? the cupboard was empty or something when i last checked.
You want Homura to be in either the first or second slot, because those slots are more likely to be targeted over the third slot. So put Homura in any slot that isn't the 3rd since this strategy relies on Homura tanking damage anyway. You can still take advantage of this berserk/guard strategy and reduced enemy encounters if you put Homura as your first party member. I was just letting you know of how party order can benefit you.

For Video Tape B, did you check the break room in the West Wing's underground area? I'm looking through the guide and that's where it says the tape is. There shouldn't be any requirements you need to fulfill in order to get the tape.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
You want Homura to be in either the first or second slot, because those slots are more likely to be targeted over the third slot. So put Homura in any slot that isn't the 3rd since this strategy relies on Homura tanking damage anyway. You can still take advantage of this berserk/guard strategy and reduced enemy encounters if you put Homura as your first party member. I was just letting you know of how party order can benefit you.

For Video Tape B, did you check the break room in the West Wing's underground area? I'm looking through the guide and that's where it says the tape is. There shouldn't be any requirements you need to fulfill in order to get the tape.
Oh i see, thank you so much for being patient with me. I finally understand.

Reactions: Beyo
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes