blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
On my 2nd playthrough with Yachika 1st + Mia 2nd, I want to tackle as much scenes as possible while getting the true end, though I have a question. If I didn't give the other party member item & weapons during the meetup and they'll become hopeless, will it prevent me from getting the true ending / other stuff during the run? I want to unlock the Rikana Rape scene but I'll just reload if it prevents me from unlocking the true end.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
On my 2nd playthrough with Yachika 1st + Mia 2nd, I want to tackle as much scenes as possible while getting the true end, though I have a question. If I didn't give the other party member item & weapons during the meetup and they'll become hopeless, will it prevent me from getting the true ending / other stuff during the run? I want to unlock the Rikana Rape scene but I'll just reload if it prevents me from unlocking the true end.
IIRC it's fine if you do that, unless you kill one of your team members then nothing will change. If your Yachika or Mia die then a new member of the other team will appear eventually in Hopeless state though.

Reactions: blulaz

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
IIRC it's fine if you do that, unless you kill one of your team members then nothing will change. If your Yachika or Mia die then a new member of the other team will appear eventually in Hopeless state though.
Thanks. Can confirm this seems to be the case. I went for the Yachika Netori(Yachika x Mia) route, seen the Rikana Rape scene by not giving Kippei and his party any resources and still manages to get the True ending by doing the correct procedures. Other than RolePlaying, there's pretty much no reason to give the other party your items since it will prevent you from getting a scene if you're aiming for true route, because the guide said that if a member of your party dies, then the True route is locked, might as well do it to avoid extra playthrough.

Feb 7, 2020
So I am confusion. I'm on my second playthrough and I'm trying to get the Sejiro, Kippei x Rikana h-scene. I've followed the walkthrough and it says not give them anything when they ask and also to rest at the west wing break room bed on I'm done with the whole third member being replaced situation.

Go back to the west wing.
(If you did not give the other party any resources, and the other party includes Kippei, Seijiro, and Rikana, rest
in the west wing break room bed and an event will occur.)

But it's not working at all. I'm not getting the scene. It just goes to bed talk between homura and Mia. Am doing something wrong? I've even tried resting in the capable break room, but same thing. What am I doing wrong?

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
So I am confusion. I'm on my second playthrough and I'm trying to get the Sejiro, Kippei x Rikana h-scene. I've followed the walkthrough and it says not give them anything when they ask and also to rest at the west wing break room bed on I'm done with the whole third member being replaced situation.

Go back to the west wing.
(If you did not give the other party any resources, and the other party includes Kippei, Seijiro, and Rikana, rest
in the west wing break room bed and an event will occur.)

But it's not working at all. I'm not getting the scene. It just goes to bed talk between homura and Mia. Am doing something wrong? I've even tried resting in the capable break room, but same thing. What am I doing wrong?
I'm not sure, but maybe you have to keep guard and let Mia sleep with Yachika.

Toki_Tokitos

Dec 4, 2022
I'm on my 2nd playthrough, but I can't choose the Love! command in the final boss.. It straight up kills my entire party.
What's happening?

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
I'm on my 2nd playthrough, but I can't choose the Love! command in the final boss.. It straight up kills my entire party.
What's happening?
IIRC there's a bug that triggers that if you killed the previous enemy (it must be one of your friends melting). Try to not kill them and wait to the battle to finish by itself.

Reactions: FBKS

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Wow i never knew this game was rpgm xp all along. Now i can play it with joiplay too. Gallery save on first post doesnt work with joiplay tho.

Reactions: rKnight

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I've tried that too, Same thing. Mia Yachika just get closer and that's it. Still no scene.
The guide might be wrong. I think you need to progress and sleep in Main hall saferoom or maybe at least the Courtyard dungeon saferoom. And try sleeping alone at least 3-4 times, you'll probably get both of the Mia x Yachika and the Rikana 3p scene back to back.
Game is really easy in the 2nd+ playthrough, so try to avoid sleeping at all until reaching the main hall because most bed events & scenes can only be triggered there so you can use it to unlock scenes and reload save to avoid extra playthrough(s).

Reactions: BloodyEnchanter
Feb 7, 2020
The guide might be wrong. I think you need to progress and sleep in Main hall saferoom or maybe at least the Courtyard dungeon saferoom. And try sleeping alone at least 3-4 times, you'll probably get both of the Mia x Yachika and the Rikana 3p scene back to back.
Game is really easy in the 2nd+ playthrough, so try to avoid sleeping at all until reaching the main hall because most bed events & scenes can only be triggered there so you can use it to unlock scenes and reload save to avoid extra playthrough(s).
Thanks, i'll give it a try and then get back to you

Feb 7, 2020
So I was finally able to get it but I had to reload a previous save. Then I had to sleep together several times with Mia since I was going for a romance with her. So when I got to the main hall I got the kiss scene with her then after that when slept with her again in the main hall break room the scene I wanted began immediately after the bed talk was over. I think it was tied to my romance progress with Mia, my romance was at 53 when I got it. Thanks for the help anyways.

DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
So, I'm probably alone in this sentiment, but I don't really like replaying games like this. I want to get the best ending from the start, without having to replay the whole thing. If I were to get my hands on a complete save file, would playing to either the Yuki true ending or the harem true ending being enjoyable for me, having not finished the game yet and being generally unspoiled? Or is it set up so that you really have to have played through once already for it to be enjoyable?

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
So, I'm probably alone in this sentiment, but I don't really like replaying games like this. I want to get the best ending from the start, without having to replay the whole thing. If I were to get my hands on a complete save file, would playing to either the Yuki true ending or the harem true ending being enjoyable for me, having not finished the game yet and being generally unspoiled? Or is it set up so that you really have to have played through once already for it to be enjoyable?
I'd say you should play the first run before the true ending to enjoy it fully. If you don't care just grab one of those saves posted before in this thread.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
This game's plot really only works if you get all the endings in order.

It's not one of those "You fucked up and got the bad ending." or "You played perfectly and got the good ending." or "I got the ending I got and I'm not playing it again." games. It's more like every ending; good, bad, neutral, and otherwise all give different pieces to one single narrative and you have to get all the endings to piece the story together.

If you only get one or two endings, you'll have no idea what's going on. On top of that, calling them "Endings" is kind of a misnomer in this game's case.

If the battle system is the problem (It's pretty ass), I posted a file that makes EXP gain faster and enemies easier to kill on... Some page or another. I forget. Probably in the 30s range.

Just go through the 30s (or 40s if its not in the 30s) and CTRL+F for my name and look for the post with a file attached to it. (I'll say in the post what the file does.) Until you find the post that has the EXP/difficulty and do as I direct in the post. You'll probably find the file in a couple minutes.

DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
This game's plot really only works if you get all the endings in order.

It's not one of those "You fucked up and got the bad ending." or "You played perfectly and got the good ending." or "I got the ending I got and I'm not playing it again." games. It's more like every ending; good, bad, neutral, and otherwise all give different pieces to one single narrative and you have to get all the endings to piece the story together.

If you only get one or two endings, you'll have no idea what's going on. On top of that, calling them "Endings" is kind of a misnomer in this game's case.

If the battle system is the problem (It's pretty ass), I posted a file that makes EXP gain faster and enemies easier to kill on... Some page or another. I forget. Probably in the 30s range.

Just go through the 30s (or 40s if its not in the 30s) and CTRL+F for my name and look for the post with a file attached to it. (I'll say in the post what the file does.) Until you find the post that has the EXP/difficulty and do as I direct in the post. You'll probably find the file in a couple minutes.
Much obliged for the thorough reply. I'm doing fine with the battles so far, because I'm willing to grind a bit, I abuse the bersek mechanic to speed things up considerably. I'm gonna go with the Seijiro route, because honestly he's hotter than everyone else... but who should I pick as my second companion for first time? I'm thinking Mia, because she's got First Aid. I would like to go with Seijiro and Kippei and get some hot sandwich action right off the bat, but not if skipping endings will harm my experience.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Much obliged for the thorough reply. I'm doing fine with the battles so far, because I'm willing to grind a bit, I abuse the bersek mechanic to speed things up considerably. I'm gonna go with the Seijiro route, because honestly he's hotter than everyone else... but who should I pick as my second companion for first time? I'm thinking Mia, because she's got First Aid. I would like to go with Seijiro and Kippei and get some hot sandwich action right off the bat, but not if skipping endings will harm my experience.
New Game plus runs speed things up after you know what to do. Kippei is very good for your early runs, because having expanded inventory is just too good. Later runs still make him useful, because you'll be doing less item management with your storage box, which means less running back and forth. Everyone else has unique items that can be replaced, but do provide convenience.

If you're going based on items and not stats or phobia, then I recommend taking Yachika along if you're not taking Kippei. She makes your runs faster thanks to her hairpin. You won't need to search for small keys with her around, and there are locks only she can open. Usually, these lead to more items.

Mia's first aid becomes less useful the quicker you end fights since she needs a character to be afflicted by either poison, paralysis, or injury for her to use her first aid kit. Rikana's ability is the weakest in the long run, because you'll eventually know all the secrets, lore, and enemy attributes you want in the future after using her dictionary or the memos.

DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
Do I get to change my party after the first ending, or am I just permanently stuck with it? If I can switch it around, I would like to run Mia for the first time, and then maybe someone else the other times once I know what I'm up against.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes