Krama

Oct 19, 2019
The real question is: will it get translated as well?
If you're talking about the demo version, it will most likely appear, but not before 2023, and then if the game will be translated into other languages, and it depends on whether the translation costs of Abaddon: Princess of the Decay have already paid off.
And so it remains to wait only for an amateur translation, and I will again engage in perversions with the qTranslate program for translation into a language I understand.

Hititwithmyaxe16

Jul 7, 2019
Anyone know if there's an extra factor in hopeless events? for me the character says something along the lines of "I don't want to talk" when sleeping with a hopeless character.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone know if there's an extra factor in hopeless events? for me the character says something along the lines of "I don't want to talk" when sleeping with a hopeless character.
That means they don't want to bond with you in that state. You can even get some bad endings because of that.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
From what I remember, other than bad endings, there's also some events that trigger because of hopelessness, and none of the fears trigger for a hopeless character.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Such a great game. Probably have to do another playthrough again since the next game will be in a while. Hopefully in the next game netori wont be locked behind netorare.

Reactions: rKnight

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Finally, True Yuki end is done and I can rest from all this constant west/east replays. I like that there's two true routes which with all events can viewed as both canon. But now I'm gonna need full lore explanation cuz I can't just grasp stories through bunch of memos and dialogues. Game is 10/10 but replayability dies fast after 3/4 plays. Hunting for all events especially so conditional is another small letdown so I'll rather go for full gallery save.
P.s Well damn, looks like joiplay doesn't wants me to see unlocked gallery:cautious:

Last edited:

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
sigh , i never thought i would ever see an 8 bit commodore came here with 1986 graphics..
also how to change resolution... and i dont mean full screen.. windowed

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
sigh , i never thought i would ever see an 8 bit commodore came here with 1986 graphics..
also how to change resolution... and i dont mean full screen.. windowed
Dot graphics are optional and can be changed for line art through the Options. As far as I know, there is no windowed resolution mode, aside from the default window mode. You would have to resize the window with third-party software, but I can't guarantee that your resolution wouldn't suffer. If you're fine with it, you can access fullscreen mode with ALT + Enter while the game is in focus.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Finally, True Yuki end is done and I can rest from all this constant west/east replays. I like that there's two true routes which with all events can viewed as both canon. But now I'm gonna need full lore explanation cuz I can't just grasp stories through bunch of memos and dialogues. Game is 10/10 but replayability dies fast after 3/4 plays. Hunting for all events especially so conditional is another small letdown so I'll rather go for full gallery save.
P.s Well damn, looks like joiplay doesn't wants me to see unlocked gallery:cautious:
I can't really remember too much. There's been a lot of discussion on the lore, so I'll give you a quick rundown of what I think you might be missing. So basically...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Just to add onto what Beyo said, I recommend following the back-and-forth discussion (starting with Siphon) between eryson, Beyo, and I had. Starts on Page 34 and goes until 36.

I think there were some loose comments on other stuff between that main discussion and me and Beyo talking about those secret screens of untranslated Japanese, but all I can even remember from them was someone else pointing out that Ayanokouji is likely watching everything from the windows. And is the one doing all the general window fuckery throughout the whole game (Including you being shown the NTR scenes through some windows).

Reactions: _Grotest_

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
All those locked doors and boxes for crowbar/drill feel like wasted chance to put more lore memos and etc. Extra drinks is kinda disappointing since at that point of game you're not pressed by enemies that much due to high lvl and strong weapons, not to mention having a charm with infinite uses...

Reactions: kcj300

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Can someone help me is this game possible to play in android pls
Joiplay(and rpg plugin for it) is what you need to launch most of rpgmaker games on android. As far as I know it also can depend on version since joiplay from patreon failed to launch Abaddon but one from Google play works fine with it.

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Joiplay(and rpg plugin for it) is what you need to launch most of rpgmaker games on android. As far as I know it also can depend on version since joiplay from patreon failed to launch Abaddon but one from Google play works fine with it.
So I need download joiplay in playstore?

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Yeah

You have to download it from google play/playstore as well and thats all, joiplay will detect it. After this you will need to add Abaddon to joiplay by choosing path to exe file of the game and launch it.
Thank you

Is there save file for this game :")

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes