Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
To those who are interested, Sakuraprin released a demo of what I'm guessing will be a sequel and it will not be NSFW:

It seems it adds a new system of % of success in some choices. BGM didn't dissappoint me neither since use new ones and keep those themes of characters of their prior game; and I love all of those cameos of characters of their art/stories/games (all extra characters in Abaddon; Miyabe and Tabata from one of their comics; Yumiko from another one with Seijirou...).

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
To those who are interested, Sakuraprin released a demo of what I'm guessing will be a sequel and it will not be NSFW:

It seems it adds a new system of % of success in some choices. BGM didn't dissappoint me neither since use new ones and keep those themes of characters of their prior game; and I love all of those cameos of characters of their art/stories/games (all extra characters in Abaddon; Miyabe and Tabata from one of their comics; Yumiko from another one with Seijirou...).
Thanks for showing this. So I'm guessing if I read right, the completed work isn't intended to have NSFW content. That's a big bummer, but I would probably play it anyway. I skimmed through the demo and there's something weird about it. Characters like Seijiro, Rikana, and Shima are high school students, and Yamanobe is a teacher at the school. I'm unsure where this story will fit. It looks like it's either a prequel or a spin-off title. However, I wouldn't put it past the developers to include some time travel plot device to explain where this new game fits in the lore.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Thanks for showing this. So I'm guessing if I read right, the completed work isn't intended to have NSFW content. That's a big bummer, but I would probably play it anyway. I skimmed through the demo and there's something weird about it. Characters like Seijiro, Rikana, and Shima are high school students, and Yamanobe is a teacher at the school. I'm unsure where this story will fit. It looks like it's either a prequel or a spin-off title. However, I wouldn't put it past the developers to include some time travel plot device to explain where this new game fits in the lore.
It would be weird if it was a prequel since Homura and his friends don't know Rikana and Seijirou when they meet them in Abaddon: Princess of the Decay.

I'm guessing it could be a time travel to the past or another timeline even, where Homura remembers barely (he has flashbacks in this demo) what happened in other timelines (or even both), since Homura's father is a teacher and not a professor and archaelogist.

Reactions: eryson

eryson

Mar 8, 2018
It's a game set in the same universe, and sadly there's no plans to add NSFW material yet.
I don't see it as bad thing since it can be easily be localised and distributed in bigger places like STEAM and also help Sakuraprin in any way or other. Several localised Hentai games like the ones from Libraheart got very deserving improvements likebetter music and tweaks, so maybe it's not a bad thing at all.

Coldvit

Jan 23, 2022
As for the 3rd floor save room being locked, the only thing I can think of at the moment is if someone died. For Yuki True, I'm assuming you also got the normal end and then the true end? It's hard to say what went wrong without more detail.
Oh yeah, someone died, didn't know it would make a difference :cautious:
Time to load a previous save file.

Thanks man.

• Sad
Reactions: Zippix

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I found this game by pure accident and whilst I do need to look at a guide to know what I'm doing, it still ends up surprising! I've only just started on the west route and tbh even if it didn't have lewdness, I'd probably still play it.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Alright so I am on my third playthrough now and thought lets go for the True End now.
Thing is I cant get Fear Incarnate to attack me after killing Shima.

I have the sculpture at hand and a small scenes does trigger in which the door slams continuosly from the break room if I try to go back to the second floor. But entering and leaving it does not trigger fear incarnate for me to fight.

Any Ideas?

Edit: Turns out you actually need to save your game for her to appear.....

Last edited:
Reactions: xanon515x

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Alright so I am on my third playthrough now and thought lets go for the True End now.
Thing is I cant get Fear Incarnate to attack me after killing Shima.

I have the sculpture at hand and a small scenes does trigger in which the door slams continuosly from the break room if I try to go back to the second floor. But entering and leaving it does not trigger fear incarnate for me to fight.

Any Ideas?

Edit: Turns out you actually need to save your game for her to appear.....
Yup, that's the bastard part that not even the walkthrough mentions. Granted, a lot of fights are easier by your third playthrough.

Sawet1111

May 3, 2020
Hello everyone. I read the guide but I still didn't understand how NTR’d another character who is already in a special relationship?

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Hello everyone. I read the guide but I still didn't understand how NTR’d another character who is already in a special relationship?
If you want to take away another partner you have to make the other two members of your team a couple BUT you have to raise affection with the partner you want to take away. When the last scenario happens just order your teammate to follow you and not stay behind with their loved one, then sleep with them in the last bed. If your affection is high enough (I think around +70) the scene will happen and the ending will trigger after you finish the game.

Reactions: Beyo

Sawet1111

May 3, 2020
Thanks a lot for the answer. But I have one more question. And how to fix this error? oiUX3wpnUXg.jpg

Last edited:

Sawet1111

May 3, 2020
 --- エラー(S) ---
2022-3-13[11:37:18](Ver 1.32ep)
 --- エラー(1) ---
#<TypeError: (eval):1:in `[]'cannot convert String into Integer>
Section078:274:in `command_355'
(eval):1:in `command_355'
Section073:252:in `eval'
Section073:252:in `execute_command'
Section072:230:in `update'
Section072:126:in `loop'
Section072:235:in `update'
Section081:139:in `update'
Section081:130:in `loop'
Section081:165:in `update'
Section081:56:in `main'
Section081:50:in `loop'
Section081:61:in `main'
Section116:68
------
$game_variables[380]['dead'] += 1
 --- エラー(2) ---
西館1F廊下[2](51
???
EVENT?(
--- END

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
 --- エラー(S) ---
2022-3-13[11:37:18](Ver 1.32ep)
 --- エラー(1) ---
#<TypeError: (eval):1:in `[]'cannot convert String into Integer>
(eval):1:in `command_355'
Section073:252:in `eval'
Section073:252:in `execute_command'
Section072:230:in `update'
Section072:126:in `loop'
Section072:235:in `update'
Section081:139:in `update'
Section081:130:in `loop'
Section081:165:in `update'
Section081:56:in `main'
Section081:50:in `loop'
Section081:61:in `main'
Section116:68
------
$game_variables[380]['dead'] += 1
 --- エラー(2) ---
西館1F廊下[2](51
???
EVENT?(
--- END
I saw your previous posts. Sorry, but sometimes just giving people the error message doesn't give us enough to work with. Do you know where you first encountered this error message? Do you have any other details?

Jammii!

May 17, 2021
so I tried the true route on my second playthrough, my problem is i can't pick up the jewel key, It just says "It crumbles to dust" and is not in my inventory.
Anyone knows why this happened?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
so I tried the true route on my second playthrough, my problem is i can't pick up the jewel key, It just says "It crumbles to dust" and is not in my inventory.
Anyone knows why this happened?
That's a new one for me. The jewel key is definitely necessary for the true route. Did you pick it up shortly after defeating Shima? Also, did you choose to start a completely new playthrough or did you decide to start a new game plus with your previous data? You can tell it's a new game plus file if you have a star next to your save file.

Jammii!

May 17, 2021
That's a new one for me. The jewel key is definitely necessary for the true route. Did you pick it up shortly after defeating Shima? Also, did you choose to start a completely new playthrough or did you decide to start a new game plus with your previous data? You can tell it's a new game plus file if you have a star next to your save file.

oh, there`s no star on my save. Pretty sure I did a new game tho
thanks

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
oh, there`s no star on my save. Pretty sure I did a new game tho
thanks
No problem. This game has a lot of missables, so a walkthrough is useful.
Also, just to give you a look. There's a number with a star at the very left whenever you do a new game plus. The star tells you it's a new game. The number tells you how many complete playthroughs you've finished.
NewGamePlus.png

Reactions: Jammii!

Jammii!

May 17, 2021
No problem. This game has a lot of missables, so a walkthrough is useful.
Also, just to give you a look. There's a number with a star at the very left whenever you do a new game plus. The star tells you it's a new game. The number tells you how many complete playthroughs you've finished.
View attachment 1746597
Thanks! didn't know I was supposed to load that save at the end, instead I started a new game xD

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes