oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
can't for the life of me defeat the last boss in the true ending, even after checking guides, after yuki transforms it multihits all my party members one by one till all of them are dead, from 0 10 100% fear, have no chance to use any comand

Jul 20, 2019
can't for the life of me defeat the last boss in the true ending, even after checking guides, after yuki transforms it multihits all my party members one by one till all of them are dead, from 0 10 100% fear, have no chance to use any comand
Uhh I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I know the way you defeat your zombified friend has to do with whether or not the final boss is impossible. Something about screaming or not screaming at them to defeat them

Reactions: oarclownfish

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, there's a glitch that triggers if you keep picking the "Shout" option? I think that's what it's called. You'll know that you triggered this glitch if your enemy dies by itself. You're better off fighting like normal just to avoid this glitch.

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
Uhh I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I know the way you defeat your zombified friend has to do with whether or not the final boss is impossible. Something about screaming or not screaming at them to defeat them
Yeah, there's a glitch that triggers if you keep picking the "Shout" option? I think that's what it's called. You'll know that you triggered this glitch if your enemy dies by itself. You're better off fighting like normal just to avoid this glitch.
ohhhhh thats so dumb lol, thanks, it worked

Reactions: Beyo

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
isnt there another game? i am watching someone do game play of this game and he said theres another one called abaddon school where can i find info on it?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
isnt there another game? i am watching someone do game play of this game and he said theres another one called abaddon school where can i find info on it?
You can look at updates on the developers' Ci-en blog.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
That game is a (what developer stated, maybe they will change it/surprise us in the future) SFW game. It takes place in another parallel universe, but the protagonist remembers some things about this game.

Reactions: ifritcrisis

ifritcrisis

Sep 29, 2019
No, no you misunderstand. The fact that gay content exists is the problem. Truly, truly shameful of the developer.

There is enough public gay sex in the real world, scarring our poor innocent eyes.
It's great that there are tags in this forum and that you are here, on a correctly tagged game, complaining. Like... go elsewhere? The only shameful thing is you annoying other users.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Apparently some people don't get sarcasm because I got reported and the post deleted for trolling lmfao.
It's not just you, unfortunately. The guy you were referring to and two of my own posts got deleted. The reason given for mine were for going off-topic. One of my posts I can see as irrelevant to the thread, but the other was me being honest with that one guy about how you can go to the settings and turn off the BL content, if that's not your thing. The game can even do you a courtesy by having BL content turned off by default. That one comment from me is pretty relevant to this thread. That said, it's fine if my posts are deleted. I don't agree with it, but it also doesn't matter all that much.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes