Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You first need the item from the main hall chest I mentioned to you before, the one that requires the Gold Key. If you haven't gotten the crowbar from the main hall chest, then you'll have to get the gold key first.
I'm going to copy and paste what's written in the walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah Finally found that gold key and Drill by the way In the fight with the Dark Prince do the kippei's team die? Because I've read in the walkthrough that you need to protect them when the Dark Prince Attack them also How do you get the aphrodisiac is it on the west wing or east wing?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I should just go ahead and read Sweet Home.
Yeah Finally found that gold key and Drill by the way In the fight with the Dark Prince do the kippei's team die? Because I've read in the walkthrough that you need to protect them when the Dark Prince Attack them also How do you get the aphrodisiac is it on the west wing or east wing?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I should just go ahead and read Sweet Home.

Oh I looked at game file and found that you can find the aphrodisiac near the 2nd floor where you found the Necronomicon/Ancient Text so It's on the a table but can't seem to find it

It's here
1643086091706.png

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Oh I looked at game file and found that you can find the aphrodisiac near the 2nd floor where you found the Necronomicon/Ancient Text so It's on the a table but can't seem to find it

It's here
View attachment 1615297
That room is usually sealed off on the west wing route. That doesn't look like an accessible area.

Eropoi

May 28, 2020
I think it must be a bug with the game. I can't load your save file either. If I press gallery in the main menu, the game freezes with music playing and crashes, just black screen.
try to replace gallery_load.rx.data file only and then open the gallery if you can't use my save file atleast gallery unlocked

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
That room is usually sealed off on the west wing route. That doesn't look like an accessible area.
Looks like it's only available on the Harem route which I don't how to get into and Is there a way to fix this?

I can't seem to read it because the scene is too bright

And why is the line in the endings cut off like you can't see all the dialogue is there a fix for it?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Looks like it's only available on the Harem route which I don't how to get into and Is there a way to fix this?

I can't seem to read it because the scene is too bright

And why is the line in the endings cut off like you can't see all the dialogue is there a fix for it?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So For the Harem Route Do i need to sleep with either one of them or just alone? I mean do I need to sleep with them on every save room?

By the way A Tip at the beginning of the game when it ask you the questions the questions matter because depending on your answer it will give you items so you should pick no yes yes then check at the box for one gum,one cookie and one drink

Last edited:
Reactions: jarec1

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
So For the Harem Route Do i need to sleep with either one of them or just alone? I mean do I need to sleep with them on every save room?

By the way A Tip at the beginning of the game when it ask you the questions the questions matter because depending on your answer it will give you items so you should pick no yes yes then check at the box for one gum,one cookie and one drink
I was wondering what those questions changed based on your answers. Thanks for letting me know.

Now, for the harem route. You don't even need to do any scenes. You just need to make sure both Rikana and Mia have an affection of 30+. You can do this many ways. For me, I easily made the difference with the stockpiles of Drinks I had + the Doll item. I used the Doll to increase Fear, and then I used the drinks to lower down fear and give +3 affection points each time. Finally, you can use the love tester item to make sure you have 30+ affection with each heroine.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I was wondering what those questions changed based on your answers. Thanks for letting me know.

Now, for the harem route. You don't even need to do any scenes. You just need to make sure both Rikana and Mia have an affection of 30+. You can do this many ways. For me, I easily made the difference with the stockpiles of Drinks I had + the Doll item. I used the Doll to increase Fear, and then I used the drinks to lower down fear and give +3 affection points each time. Finally, you can use the love tester item to make sure you have 30+ affection with each heroine.
Oh I see but what doll item? I haven't found any of that doll item that you mentioned is it obtainable on the west or east route?

Last edited:

Coldvit

Jan 23, 2022
How can I get Yuki true ending? It says you need to get in to the bottom exit, but to open it you need the jewel key, and for some reason, after dealing with Shima, the 3rd floor break room get locked, so I can't fight fear incarnate and get the jewel key. :(

HestsDeb

Feb 6, 2022
How can I get Yuki true ending? It says you need to get in to the bottom exit, but to open it you need the jewel key, and for some reason, after dealing with Shima, the 3rd floor break room get locked, so I can't fight fear incarnate and get the jewel key.
As for the 3rd floor save room being locked, the only thing I can think of at the moment is if someone died. For Yuki True, I'm assuming you also got the normal end and then the true end? It's hard to say what went wrong without more detail.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
How can I get Yuki true ending? It says you need to get in to the bottom exit, but to open it you need the jewel key, and for some reason, after dealing with Shima, the 3rd floor break room get locked, so I can't fight fear incarnate and get the jewel key. :(
You need to play the game at least three times over. First you get the normal ending, then you use your clear save file to get the True Ending, and finally you can get the third ending with the same clear save file. From what I remember, the 3rd floor break room will open by itself if you ever go toward the 3rd floor stairway after beating Shima.

jarec1

Oct 19, 2016
shit, looks like a guide need a BIIIIIIIG overhaul...
during first run - room where you get iron key was open after fight with Shima(all chars was alive)
second run same west path after killing Shima room is locked(i was tried to open scene but not worked>>>
08 - [xHomura+Kippei] Sleep with Kippei while he's in Desperation Mode. He will ask you why not rape Rikana together, if you select OK it will result in game over (you'll appear in last save point) and it'll show the CG.
maybe rikana must be sane or at speciffic place or affection or you must use voodoo.
BUT after entering main building Rikana immediatly runned away, i tried to find her while running away from all encounters and end up in break room on 1st floor where after save, room started shaking and looks like another char was pursued by monster i was asked oped door or not i decide open and Yachika joined party(i guess Rikana dead and that why room locked)
also to see how tentacle monster or fear incarnate rape someone TARGET must be killed

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
shit, looks like a guide need a BIIIIIIIG overhaul...
during first run - room where you get iron key was open after fight with Shima(all chars was alive)
second run same west path after killing Shima room is locked(i was tried to open scene but not worked>>>
08 - [xHomura+Kippei] Sleep with Kippei while he's in Desperation Mode. He will ask you why not rape Rikana together, if you select OK it will result in game over (you'll appear in last save point) and it'll show the CG.
maybe rikana must be sane or at speciffic place or affection or you must use voodoo.
BUT after entering main building Rikana immediatly runned away, i tried to find her while running away from all encounters and end up in break room on 1st floor where after save, room started shaking and looks like another char was pursued by monster i was asked oped door or not i decide open and Yachika joined party(i guess Rikana dead and that why room locked)
also to see how tentacle monster or fear incarnate rape someone TARGET must be killed
iirc, I was able to open that break room with either the Small Key or Yachika's hairpin.
Rikana running away is an event that occurs when the heroine character is hopeless. It can happen to any other character outside of Homura. I've had trouble triggering that event, so I wouldn't be able to tell you where you can find them.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes