Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
You can get the "Gold Key" on any True Ending playthrough with a clear save data. You're on the right track right now. Not all games have the True ending available from the start. It's not uncommon for a game to lock the True ending behind a "normal" or "common" ending. This is usually done to enforce a playing order for the player to understand the lore and characters, just as the writers intended. In this game, the True Ending is only available on your second playthrough and beyond, so the "Gold Key" can only be obtained on the True Ending route because the "Gold key" is only available in a dungeon within the True Ending route.

The rat I'm referring to is from this screenshot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can use the Rusty Knife on this spot for a small event. This can only be done on the East Wing route. Like I said, it's not necessary and it actually does harm to your affection. It's not too difficult to raise the heroine's affection, but it may matter in the future.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
After clearing the game about 7-15 times over, I've come to the conclusion that it would probably take about 40-60 hours for me to get through all CGs and small events, with every single party combination for each route. Too much reading and there's no log feature. After failing to trigger the "Separation" CG events for hopeless companions, I settled for a gallery save. That said, I did pay attention to some details and I'd like to share them to people in case they overlooked them. Some I think are worth thinking about, some are just trivial, and some you've probably already seen.

The story isn't bad, but it's pretty messy when it comes to the lore. Even now I have no complete conclusion on the timeline of events. Some parts have been messed up for me due to the typsetting. For whatever reason, some CGs come with the white text displaying on a white background. Other times the text is cut off from the side. Unreadable. Going blind in this game without a walkthrough is a death sentence if you're trying to get certain endings, as some events can are difficult to avoid triggering. There are a lot of small frustrating features. The fact you need to do several playthroughs for small events and CGs is staggering. The time sink and repetition needed is probably one of the worse I've seen in visual novels. Still, I enjoyed my time playing Abaddon and I hope to see more horror games like this one. There's room for a sequel, but I doubt Sakuraprin will develop one after all these years.
I forgot to mention how to fast-forward through text. In case no one knows, you can skip through the dialogue by holding down the "X" and "C" keys together. This will fast-forward all dialogue, no matter if it's been seen or unseen. You can also go into "Options" in the main menu and manipulate the movement speed of your character. Obviously setting the speed to the highest will make your character go the fastest possible in the game. You can also access the options in-game through the "Shift" key. All of this is very useful on any subsequent playthroughs. Unfortunately your movement speed is always adjusted when in a chase scene where you need to hide from Fear Incarnate or the Tentacles.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You can get the "Gold Key" on any True Ending playthrough with a clear save data. You're on the right track right now. Not all games have the True ending available from the start. It's not uncommon for a game to lock the True ending behind a "normal" or "common" ending. This is usually done to enforce a playing order for the player to understand the lore and characters, just as the writers intended. In this game, the True Ending is only available on your second playthrough and beyond, so the "Gold Key" can only be obtained on the True Ending route because the "Gold key" is only available in a dungeon within the True Ending route.

The rat I'm referring to is from this screenshot.
You can use the Rusty Knife on this spot for a small event. This can only be done on the East Wing route. Like I said, it's not necessary and it actually does harm to your affection. It's not too difficult to raise the heroine's affection, but it may matter in the future.
Oh Thanks I didn't notice this because there was no character sprite in the screen couldn't have figured it out without your help

So maybe I'm thinking that the 1st playthrough is like they show the story but with little information going on with the story but also a chance for you to gather items and collect info about it

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I forgot to mention how to fast-forward through text. In case no one knows, you can skip through the dialogue by holding down the "X" and "C" keys together. This will fast-forward all dialogue, no matter if it's been seen or unseen. You can also go into "Options" in the main menu and manipulate the movement speed of your character. Obviously setting the speed to the highest will make your character go the fastest possible in the game. You can also access the options in-game through the "Shift" key. All of this is very useful on any subsequent playthroughs. Unfortunately your movement speed is always adjusted when in a chase scene where you need to hide from Fear Incarnate of the Tentacles.
Dang it xD I was gonna ask if this gonna useful to outrun the Fear Incarnate xD

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I forgot to mention how to fast-forward through text. In case no one knows, you can skip through the dialogue by holding down the "X" and "C" keys together. This will fast-forward all dialogue, no matter if it's been seen or unseen. You can also go into "Options" in the main menu and manipulate the movement speed of your character. Obviously setting the speed to the highest will make your character go the fastest possible in the game. You can also access the options in-game through the "Shift" key. All of this is very useful on any subsequent playthroughs. Unfortunately your movement speed is always adjusted when in a chase scene where you need to hide from Fear Incarnate or the Tentacles.
I forgot ask If you're characters level up does their strength also increase? I know it's a minor issue detail but just curious

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Their strength levels up on certain levels, but I wouldn't know exactly what levels. There's a level cap of 20 btw. Other than strength, I know that levels affect encounter rates. The enemy encounter rate corresponds to the person first in your party order, so your level 15 Homura would have better odds than, say, your level 3 Homura.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Their strength levels up on certain levels, but I wouldn't know exactly what levels. There's a level cap of 20 btw. Other than strength, I know that levels affect encounter rates. The enemy encounter rate corresponds to the person first in your party order, so your level 15 Homura would have better odds than, say, your level 3 Homura.
I see so only the first character with a high level should be in front then but then again leveling up in these game is kinda too easy I mean I already Level 17 on my 1st run xD

Reactions: Beyo

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Hello Just want to ask is there any purpose to the ID Card in the storage or something? xD I mean I only see the book in the beginning in the main hall

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Hello Just want to ask is there any purpose to the ID Card in the storage or something? xD I mean I only see the book in the beginning in the main hall
There's no purpose other than being able to view ID cards in the lobby for statistics.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
There's no purpose other than being able to view ID cards in the lobby for statistics.
Oh Then It's useless? By the way How do you get the h-scene from this place
1641712628053.png

And Is this door even possible to open?

1641712662372.png

Just curious because I haven't found a way yet to open it?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
You can get the bath CG by immediately visiting the bath after viewing the Hole in the Wall CG in one of the early rooms. The Hole in the Wall CG is the one where a character investigates a hole and finds an item. You can't get the bath CG in the later parts of the West Wing route, so try not to learn the hard way like I did. Do it as early as possible, just in case.

Doors that have a wooden plank nailed to them can be opened with a crowbar. You can only get the crowbar by opening the chest in the main hall lobby with the "Gold Key" I mentioned to you the other day.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You can get the bath CG by immediately visiting the bath after viewing the Hole in the Wall CG in one of the early rooms. The Hole in the Wall CG is the one where a character investigates a hole and finds an item. You can't get the bath CG in the later parts of the West Wing route, so try not to learn the hard way like I did. Do it as early as possible, just in case.

Doors that have a wooden plank nailed to them can be opened with a crowbar. You can only get the crowbar by opening the chest in the main hall lobby with the "Gold Key" I mentioned to you the other day.
Which one is the hole scene? The one where you take a peek through the window and sees the key? Is there any screenshot or tips that you can show me on that? I mean which early rooms are you talking about there's like many rooms in the west wing route? xD

I'm assuming this can only be obtained through the 3rd run or something?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Which one is the hole scene? The one where you take a peek through the window and sees the key? Is there any screenshot or tips that you can show me on that? I mean which early rooms are you talking about there's like many rooms in the west wing route? xD

I'm assuming this can only be obtained through the 3rd run or something?
This is the first room you can find right after break room in the West Wing route. You can enter this room by either using a small key or Yachika's hairpin. Examine the hole for the CG. The scene differs depending on which character you send to examine the hole. Here is a screenshot.
After you finish this, you can get a new event and CG in the bathing room. Do this immediately as early as possible so you can avoid locking yourself out of it. And ofc you can only view this if Mia and Yachika are in your party.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
This is the first room you can find right after break room in the West Wing route. You can enter this room by either using a small key or Yachika's hairpin. Examine the hole for the CG. The scene differs depending on which character you send to examine the hole. Here is a screenshot.
After you finish this, you can get a new event and CG in the bathing room. Do this immediately as early as possible so you can avoid locking yourself out of it. And ofc you can only view this if Mia and Yachika are in your party.
Well Fuck me I didn't know that existed until you post it xD I missed alot on my first run huh? xDD

Well I chose the same party again because Mia and Yachika just because I want them both to be lvl 20 at the end of this run xDDD

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
There are many missables in this game. Some games are best played with a walkthrough. This is one of them.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
There are many missables in this game. Some games are best played with a walkthrough. This is one of them.
Yeah I'm playing along as I play but yeah the walkthrough is kinda not so accurate so that's why I'm asking xD

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Does anyone have/know of a playthrough of this? I'm too much of a little bitch to play it myself.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone have/know of a playthrough of this? I'm too much of a little bitch to play it myself.
It's difficult to find a complete playthrough, and moreso one that would have all the epilogues and scenes you're interested in. I can tell you that Abaddon is pretty low on the horror and gore scale. There's some creepy scenes, but the lewdness and dialogue can easily overshadow them. A lot of the characters are pretty funny, unintentionally and intentionally, so your playthroughs will have a lot of time for you to catch your breath. If you hate jumpscares, then no worries, there's little to no jumpscares that will hog up your screen. (And I hate jumpscares.) In fact, I'd say the prologue felt a bit scary, but the rest of the game was less in comparison.

If you still rather not play this game, the next best thing is either to find someone who uploaded a complete playthrough that may or may not be censored, or to get a gallery save so you can at least view the CGs and their scenes.

Reactions: popober and kcj300
Jul 20, 2019
It's difficult to find a complete playthrough, and moreso one that would have all the epilogues and scenes you're interested in. I can tell you that Abaddon is pretty low on the horror and gore scale. There's some creepy scenes, but the lewdness and dialogue can easily overshadow them. A lot of the characters are pretty funny, unintentionally and intentionally, so your playthroughs will have a lot of time for you to catch your breath. If you hate jumpscares, then no worries, there's little to no jumpscares that will hog up your screen. (And I hate jumpscares.) In fact, I'd say the prologue felt a bit scary, but the rest of the game was less in comparison.

If you still rather not play this game, the next best thing is either to find someone who uploaded a complete playthrough that may or may not be censored, or to get a gallery save so you can at least view the CGs and their scenes.
There is only one jumpscare that I remember in that game, and it's on the main menu when you wait a few seconds I think. It's nothing too spooky though, but it will give you a lil jump

popober

Jun 9, 2017

Horror and/or gore on their own doesn't really faze me, but I just can't stand actually playing horror games. Rather than about fear, it's more to do with the pressure of trying to do stuff in a creepy setting/while being haunted by spooky shit. I'm fine with horror VNs, but anything more involved is too much.

Thanks to Manlybadasshero, I've found I do actually quite enjoy the tension so long as I don't have to actually do the thing -- which is why I wanted to at least "properly" experience it secondhand.

You've convinced me to at least give it a try though, and finding a save is always an option. Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes