ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Oh the charm was the one that i was talking about xD But where can i find it? Can it be both found on the east and west route?

I tried beat the fear Incarnate and when you did try to pick up the key from her the key will crumble and turn to dust looks like the game is preventing you from getting the true ending on the 1st run

Also didn't know about the rosary by the way The rosary the was on the other room just below the room where it has a fallen cabinet

Also Is the hiding sequence random or what? Because i've been following a guide on the ulmf but when i try to hide in the one that is mentioned on that certain place I still get found by the Fear Incarnate and the tentacles the only times that ends is either you hide but I didn't know that if you run far enough without tripping or not making any mistakes you can outrun those things
So Just want to make sure if It's random or what?

And just want to add but how the heck can you open those Nailed Box? like I didn't open the one in the church cuz I didn't know what item can open it

Also there's a boarded door on the 2nd floor of that church is it only accessible on the 2nd run? Sorry about these questions xD
The Charm is in a locked box (requires Yachika) accessible only on the true ending. Specifically, it's in the dungeon exclusive to said ending.

Hiding during a chase sequence carries the risk of being found. It's a random chance. After you complete the true ending, you start with a new item called Clothes that will reduce this chance to zero, so you will never be found.

Nailed boxes are opened with the Crowbar, which you can only obtain after the true ending. In the final dungeon, you need to find the hidden Gold Key and use it at the beginning of the game to open the locked door before the party splits. There's another type of door/box that is screwed shut, which requires the Electric Drill weapon, also acquired in the true ending dungeon.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The Charm is in a locked box (requires Yachika) accessible only on the true ending. Specifically, it's in the dungeon exclusive to said ending.

Hiding during a chase sequence carries the risk of being found. It's a random chance. After you complete the true ending, you start with a new item called Clothes that will reduce this chance to zero, so you will never be found.

Nailed boxes are opened with the Crowbar, which you can only obtain after the true ending. In the final dungeon, you need to find the hidden Gold Key and use it at the beginning of the game to open the locked door before the party splits. There's another type of door/box that is screwed shut, which requires the Electric Drill weapon, also acquired in the true ending dungeon.
Oh I see so the clothes won't be on a box it's in your inventory when you obtained the True ending? Is there any content after you beat the True ending tho?

Which door? I remember In Homura's part after Yamanobe's team got scared and they scattered around the mansion then the game will turn to Homura's part on the main hall there's I think only 3 doors? The 2nd floor if i remember correctly doesn't have any doors right? So which part of the beginning of the game are you talking about? The Yamanobe's part?

Nicktully

Mar 1, 2019
So am I stuck for good and need to start all over again?
You have to interact with the note south of the ritual room in the chapel. Then, you can proceed with the game. It seems the game assumes people are the usual check everything type of gamers.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Oh I see so the clothes won't be on a box it's in your inventory when you obtained the True ending? Is there any content after you beat the True ending tho?

Which door? I remember In Homura's part after Yamanobe's team got scared and they scattered around the mansion then the game will turn to Homura's part on the main hall there's I think only 3 doors? The 2nd floor if i remember correctly doesn't have any doors right? So which part of the beginning of the game are you talking about? The Yamanobe's part?
When you first gain control of Homura, before you enter the Main Hall and pick your party, there is a locked door on the left you can only access using the Gold Key. If you picked up the Gold Key before finishing the true ending, it will be on the ground in the corner of the starting room.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
When you first gain control of Homura, before you enter the Main Hall and pick your party, there is a locked door on the left you can only access using the Gold Key. If you picked up the Gold Key before finishing the true ending, it will be on the ground in the corner of the starting room.
Oh I haven't noticed that Thanks I'll try going for the true ending then since It's my 2nd playthrough but which way should i go to get the gold key?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I'm not sure if it had been asked yet, but could some Hero perhaps upload the v1.03, updated version, please?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Oh I haven't noticed that Thanks I'll try going for the true ending then since It's my 2nd playthrough but which way should i go to get the gold key?
I don't remember exactly. It's hidden in a dead end area underneath one of the paths in the true ending dungeon. There's screenshots in this thread somewhere.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I don't remember exactly. It's hidden in a dead end area underneath one of the paths in the true ending dungeon. There's screenshots in this thread somewhere.
Yeah I found it, just some questions about what you posted though

Buckle up.
  1. View all girls' or all boys' endings between them and Homura, depending on which harem you are going for. This does NOT include the various epilogues. Normal and true ending both count.
  2. Get the Mystery Box from the wardrobe in the room with the tape player and finish that playthrough.
    • Unlocking the wardrobe requires the Fallen Angel Key. To get it, you need to have all three of the mansion's keys in one character's inventory at the same time.
    • You start with the West Wing or East Wing Key, and obtain the Main Hall Key normally. To get the third key, you need to lose someone, then recruit a member of the opposite party, who will come with their party's key.
    • You can recruit a member from the hidden room behind a breakable wall in the passage leading to the Clock Tower. Kill someone off before heading there.
  3. Start NG+ with Mia and Rikana for girls' harem or Kippei and Seijiro for boys' harem.
  4. Raise both party members' affection to 30. Do not let them become hopeless.
  5. Upon reaching the first Main Hall save room (immediately after getting Main Hall Key), open the Mystery Box on the table.
How do i get the harem ending? Do I just need to complete the game with for ex: Mia x Yachika with High Affection then complete the game? does that count for the game to finished and show that mentioned characters in the ending?
I got confused by this I thought you just need the CG to get it but it doesn't look like it

How does Mia and Rikana count for the harem? Don't you need to play the game again and pick two another girls? Or Do you just need to finished the game 1 time with 2 girls with you?

Already finished the game on normal but If I load that and sleep with the mentioned character will that count as well? By the way I'm on the room where you get the Necronomicon

And How many endings does this game have?

Reactions: Blargalicious

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah I found it, just some questions about what you posted though

Buckle up.
  1. View all girls' or all boys' endings between them and Homura, depending on which harem you are going for. This does NOT include the various epilogues. Normal and true ending both count.
  2. Get the Mystery Box from the wardrobe in the room with the tape player and finish that playthrough.
    • Unlocking the wardrobe requires the Fallen Angel Key. To get it, you need to have all three of the mansion's keys in one character's inventory at the same time.
    • You start with the West Wing or East Wing Key, and obtain the Main Hall Key normally. To get the third key, you need to lose someone, then recruit a member of the opposite party, who will come with their party's key.
    • You can recruit a member from the hidden room behind a breakable wall in the passage leading to the Clock Tower. Kill someone off before heading there.
  3. Start NG+ with Mia and Rikana for girls' harem or Kippei and Seijiro for boys' harem.
  4. Raise both party members' affection to 30. Do not let them become hopeless.
  5. Upon reaching the first Main Hall save room (immediately after getting Main Hall Key), open the Mystery Box on the table.
How do i get the harem ending? Do I just need to complete the game with for ex: Mia x Yachika with High Affection then complete the game? does that count for the game to finished and show that mentioned characters in the ending?
I got confused by this I thought you just need the CG to get it but it doesn't look like it

How does Mia and Rikana count for the harem? Don't you need to play the game again and pick two another girls? Or Do you just need to finished the game 1 time with 2 girls with you?

Already finished the game on normal but If I load that and sleep with the mentioned character will that count as well? By the way I'm on the room where you get the Necronomicon

And How many endings does this game have?
There are three endings to the game: normal, true, and Yuki. The two harem epilogues (male and female) follow the events of the normal ending.

You need to view the romantic epilogues of all of the girls or boys for the respective harems. Homura needs to form a special relationship with each of them over separate playthroughs, and his romantic partner must survive without becoming hopeless.

xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
Hello guys I've managed to complete the game twice and got to the true end but am having trouble with the West wing section I'm at the part where Homura is supposed to push the stone statue down the railings but for some reasons he's not doing it does anybody the likely issue. Edit: Just got it working I just closed the game and tried again

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
There are three endings to the game: normal, true, and Yuki. The two harem epilogues (male and female) follow the events of the normal ending.

You need to view the romantic epilogues of all of the girls or boys for the respective harems. Homura needs to form a special relationship with each of them over separate playthroughs, and his romantic partner must survive without becoming hopeless.
I see just to confirm If for example I completed the game It will show the ending plus you're partner's ending right? About these questions I don't think they've been answered xD I thought I'd asked because I didn't sleep with any of these two partners that i have nor have sleep alone

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I see just to confirm If for example I completed the game It will show the ending plus you're partner's ending right? About these questions I don't think they've been answered xD I thought I'd asked because I didn't sleep with any of these two partners that i have nor have sleep alone
You're confusing ending events with epilogue scenes. There are three ways the game can end (Homura and co. escape the mansion alive). Those are the normal, true, and Yuki endings. In addition to the endings, there are several scenes which show what happened to Homura and the party afterwards. Those are epilogues.

When you beat the game, you will see your ending, then you get one epilogue per special relationship, and one epilogue per living party member who isn't in a relationship.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You're confusing ending events with epilogue scenes. There are three ways the game can end (Homura and co. escape the mansion alive). Those are the normal, true, and Yuki endings. In addition to the endings, there are several scenes which show what happened to Homura and the party afterwards. Those are epilogues.

When you beat the game, you will see your ending, then you get one epilogue per special relationship, and one epilogue per living party member who isn't in a relationship.
Oh I see Now that's a clear explanation sorry about that xD so that's why when I finished the game on my first run They showed Rikana and Seijiro got together then Kippei being a pro soccer player then Yachika being a model and Mia Being a nurse

Is this what you meant by the characters getting their own epilogue?
1640636972233.png

So If you chose to get into a relationship with them It will show what happened to them right?

Nexal

May 19, 2017
Man gotta say this game is a great experience I truly hope there's a sequel or something close to this

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Oh I see Now that's a clear explanation sorry about that xD so that's why when I finished the game on my first run They showed Rikana and Seijiro got together then Kippei being a pro soccer player then Yachika being a model and Mia Being a nurse

Is this what you meant by the characters getting their own epilogue?
View attachment 1566023

So If you chose to get into a relationship with them It will show what happened to them right?
Yes, those are epilogues.

Shikii_

Dec 28, 2021
Hey! :)

I'm doing my first playthrough, and I got stuck. I was following a guide on Google docs but it's not helping a lot.

I'm at the part after being chased by the tentacle thing and activating that machine. The guide is telling me to open a door using the bloody key now, but I can't find it. I went around the whole map, and couldn't find it.

Any tips?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
After clearing the game about 7-15 times over, I've come to the conclusion that it would probably take about 40-60 hours for me to get through all CGs and small events, with every single party combination for each route. Too much reading and there's no log feature. After failing to trigger the "Separation" CG events for hopeless companions, I settled for a gallery save. That said, I did pay attention to some details and I'd like to share them to people in case they overlooked them. Some I think are worth thinking about, some are just trivial, and some you've probably already seen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story isn't bad, but it's pretty messy when it comes to the lore. Even now I have no complete conclusion on the timeline of events. Some parts have been messed up for me due to the typsetting. For whatever reason, some CGs come with the white text displaying on a white background. Other times the text is cut off from the side. Unreadable. Going blind in this game without a walkthrough is a death sentence if you're trying to get certain endings, as some events can are difficult to avoid triggering. There are a lot of small frustrating features. The fact you need to do several playthroughs for small events and CGs is staggering. The time sink and repetition needed is probably one of the worse I've seen in visual novels. Still, I enjoyed my time playing Abaddon and I hope to see more horror games like this one. There's room for a sequel, but I doubt Sakuraprin will develop one after all these years.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcj300
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes