Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yes, I'm gonna be a prick and (again) humbly ask someone who feels giving, to please share the v1.03 with us if at all possible. :coffee:

Sistro

Mar 8, 2019
Oh wow! Does anyone know if this is the latest English version and decensored? Thank you in advance

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Oh wow! Does anyone know if this is the latest English version and decensored? Thank you in advance
Yes, and no. It is the decensored version but it still has some bugs, but you can seach for fixes for the worst one on the thread.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah, the game is naturally a bit too hard for a hentai game lol. For me, I used some rpgm save editor and gave all characters stuff like 9999 strength (and increased their hearts by a small amount, not 9999 though because it lags the game whenever the game decides to draw 9999 hearts per character lol). Eventually though I got bored having to do the same stuff every time, even with cheated stats
How did you do it? What program did you use to add the hearts can't seem to find it on RPGMaker XP? Also Apparently putting items on character sprites then put them to the map don't work

Jul 20, 2019
Did you mean the RPGMakerEdit? Also do you know where i could hide from the fear incarnate? I'm encountering her for the 1st time when I entered the room
i cant remember exactly what i used.

for fear incarnate, anything that is grey during the chase phase means you can hide there, but it's RNG if she will find you or not

Blargalicious

Jan 13, 2020
Ok, So I'm kinda stumped with the Harem route. I got Mia and Rikana as starting characters and then got all the way to the main hall and I also see the mystery box on the table that needs to be opened in the first save room but it says that I need Yachika to open it? I just went through the end just got the Mia ending where shes pregnant. So basically, what do i got to do specifically after reaching the mainhall and how to open the mystery box if I dont have yachika in the party.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
i cant remember exactly what i used.

for fear incarnate, anything that is grey during the chase phase means you can hide there, but it's RNG if she will find you or not
Oh Maybe you used the RPGMakerEdit that's the only thing that can open saves or you can open it via RPGMaker XP Itself

Yeah I figured it out for the Fear Incarnate tried it a multiples times it looks like you need to find 3 hiding places she'll find Definitely find you on the 1st and 2nd place you hide maybe it's scripted I don't know

By the way Have you ever trigger the scene For Mia and Yachika on the hot spring bath area? The Walkthrough says there's a scene there but I can't seem to trigger it?

xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
I think my run is dead all my characters have 1 health left and they all low level cuz I kept escaping . This game is way harder than it needs to be only got to East Wing. If any 1 has any cheats like low enemy encounter rate or something thatd be gr8

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I think my run is dead all my characters have 1 health left and they all low level cuz I kept escaping . This game is way harder than it needs to be only got to East Wing. If any 1 has any cheats like low enemy encounter rate or something thatd be gr8
I posted a file a couple pages back and there's some directions if you need them a few posts later. The file will cut enemy health by one third (Except bosses) and triple EXP gains. The higher your level goes, the lower the encounter rate gets.

Lowering encounter rate map by map would be too damn tedious. So, I just tripled EXP gains.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You need to save in the room. The trigger is based on you touching the save book and has nothing to do with the clothes. Also, the clothes are a bonus from the true ending (NG+ only). You cannot have acquired them on your first run.
Just want to ask a few questions since you already finished the game but what is the point of the Rosary?

By the way I'm on my 1st run on the game 1st time playing it 2nd what's up with this freaking shelf with the window that if you get close to it it will close but when you step on a certain floor it opens then when you check it again it looks like someone or something's inside it I meant this one by the way
1640523717391.png
That room with the Shelf with closing and open shelf

Also What's up with this Shelf?
1640523754318.png
I tried interacting with it with Yachika haven't rescued Mia and Homura says it won't open but when I rescued Mia and returned to it Homura says that there's someone inside it I'm confused Is there an item or someone in there that should be rescued or what? Also Just want to ask Where can I find the Talisman? Or Is it only available on the 2nd run?

Lastly I tried to use the Sculpture on the Fear Incarnate But when I beat her and tries to get the key It turns to dust or melt or something? Is it not possible to get the true ending on the 1st run?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Just want to ask a few questions since you already finished the game but what is the point of the Rosary?

By the way I'm on my 1st run on the game 1st time playing it 2nd what's up with this freaking shelf with the window that if you get close to it it will close but when you step on a certain floor it opens then when you check it again it looks like someone or something's inside it I meant this one by the way

That room with the Shelf with closing and open shelf

Also What's up with this Shelf?

I tried interacting with it with Yachika haven't rescued Mia and Homura says it won't open but when I rescued Mia and returned to it Homura says that there's someone inside it I'm confused Is there an item or someone in there that should be rescued or what? Also Just want to ask Where can I find the Talisman? Or Is it only available on the 2nd run?

Lastly I tried to use the Sculpture on the Fear Incarnate But when I beat her and tries to get the key It turns to dust or melt or something? Is it not possible to get the true ending on the 1st run?
Uhh, it's been a while, but I'll try to answer these.

The Rosary blocks Curse damage, which is the most damaging type of attack. This is especially useful if Homura carries it and covers his allies. It can also be used to inflict damage to certain types of enemies, but you're usually better off just attacking with a high Attack weapon unless you're doing a low level run.

The closet in that save room that opens and closes will eventually stop if you go back and forth enough times. It's only there for flavor.

The closet in that room on the third floor can only be opened if you started on a certain route (forgot if it's East or West) and contains a Rosary.

I don't know what Talisman you're referring to. The Charm that heals and is infinitely reusable is NG+ only.

The true ending is unavailable on NG. You have to view the normal ending first.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Uhh, it's been a while, but I'll try to answer these.

The Rosary blocks Curse damage, which is the most damaging type of attack. This is especially useful if Homura carries it and covers his allies. It can also be used to inflict damage to certain types of enemies, but you're usually better off just attacking with a high Attack weapon unless you're doing a low level run.

The closet in that save room that opens and closes will eventually stop if you go back and forth enough times. It's only there for flavor.

The closet in that room on the third floor can only be opened if you started on a certain route (forgot if it's East or West) and contains a Rosary.

I don't know what Talisman you're referring to. The Charm that heals and is infinitely reusable is NG+ only.

The true ending is unavailable on NG. You have to view the normal ending first.
Oh the charm was the one that i was talking about xD But where can i find it? Can it be both found on the east and west route?

I tried beat the fear Incarnate and when you did try to pick up the key from her the key will crumble and turn to dust looks like the game is preventing you from getting the true ending on the 1st run

Also didn't know about the rosary by the way The rosary the was on the other room just below the room where it has a fallen cabinet

Also Is the hiding sequence random or what? Because i've been following a guide on the ulmf but when i try to hide in the one that is mentioned on that certain place I still get found by the Fear Incarnate and the tentacles the only times that ends is either you hide but I didn't know that if you run far enough without tripping or not making any mistakes you can outrun those things
So Just want to make sure if It's random or what?

And just want to add but how the heck can you open those Nailed Box? like I didn't open the one in the church cuz I didn't know what item can open it

Also there's a boarded door on the 2nd floor of that church is it only accessible on the 2nd run? Sorry about these questions xD

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes