Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Help pls.. I try gallery unlock fille save7z

I extract it and move it fo save but gallery still locked

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Hopefully someone can help you with that. I'm not familiar with joiplay beyond its purpose.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
This game is so atmospheric despite it's 8bit like graphics. Really cool game

Dec 16, 2019
I can't find video tape D, in the guide it says it's at north of 2f hallway but I'm in the 2f hallway and there's nothing in it

Acrab

Jul 15, 2017
I don't understand how to have the harem ending i do everything according to the guide but when i get to that room nothing happens, the chest is there and it tells me if only yachika were here, am i doing something wrong?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I don't understand how to have the harem ending i do everything according to the guide but when i get to that room nothing happens, the chest is there and it tells me if only yachika were here, am i doing something wrong?
You may have missed a condition. I would check again to see if you're missing any ID cards, keys, affection points, and etc.

Makijo

Jun 23, 2021
hello can someone help me? for some reason when i try to save the game\open menu in certain moments (it was the second time i think) it lags really bad (even crashes) i dunno how to fix it and already tried to download new version didnt work either. Am i doing somethin' wrong? also if i try to load save file that i managed to save during the lag the game sometimes also crashes Снимок экрана (3).png this happened after i didnt killed Seijiro, escaped tentacles and when both of them woke up, when i needed Seijiro's lighter in the wall hole then i opened main menu for items and it crashed

Last edited:

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
hello can someone help me? for some reason when i try to save the game\open menu in certain moments (it was the second time i think) it lags really bad (even crashes) i dunno how to fix it and already tried to download new version didnt work either. Am i doing somethin' wrong? also if i try to load save file that i managed to save during the lag the game sometimes also crashes View attachment 2058147 this happened after i didnt killed Seijiro, escaped tentacles and when both of them woke up, when i needed Seijiro's lighter in the wall hole then i opened main menu for items and it crashed
did you import saves or use a cheated file?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Can't seem to find the Video Tape C. Guide told me it should be here, but it's empty. Am I looking at the wrong location?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Can't seem to find the Video Tape C. Guide told me it should be here, but it's empty. Am I looking at the wrong location?
Some items are only available after completing the West Wing route or the East Wing route at the beginning. For Tape C, you'll have to take the East Wing route in order to collect it. In fact, the other two tapes Tapes D and E also require you to complete the East Wing route first.

Reactions: blulaz and Kanarazu
Mar 30, 2021
Incredible game, truly one of a kind, only thing missing is a proper Mizuki ending, hope developer do her justice in the next game, she would be a great tragic heroine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: kjgrom

Makijo

Jun 23, 2021
did you import saves or use a cheated file?
hello, sorry for late answer. I nearly forgot about the game xD but yes, i used cheated file. Is it a big problem? can i continue playing with it or do i need to start over without it? i dont think i can play game without cheat, but thank you for trying to help me anyways!

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
hello, sorry for late answer. I nearly forgot about the game xD but yes, i used cheated file. Is it a big problem? can i continue playing with it or do i need to start over without it? i dont think i can play game without cheat, but thank you for trying to help me anyways!
If you use a cheated file with a lot of items in your storage, it can slow down your game. I know this because the exact same thing happened to me. The slowdowns only occurred whenever I was trying to save or access menus.

An alternative solution would be to use a RPGMaker save/game editor to help you plow through enemies and get items without having a massive storage inventory.

Reactions: Makijo

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
This game is pretty easy once you do a NG+ after a completed playthrough. Shouldn't be too big of an issue.

Reactions: kcj300

Makijo

Jun 23, 2021
If you use a cheated file with a lot of items in your storage, it can slow down your game. I know this because the exact same thing happened to me. The slowdowns only occurred whenever I was trying to save or access menus.

An alternative solution would be to use a RPGMaker save/game editor to help you plow through enemies and get items without having a massive storage inventory.
Thanks for help, I'll try that!

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes