Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Not an answer to your question, but new game files make enemy encounters very trivial. Not only do your characters do more damage, but iirc the enemy encounter rate is based on how high the first party member's level is.

ovozss

Dec 25, 2020
Not an answer to your question, but new game files make enemy encounters very trivial. Not only do your characters do more damage, but iirc the enemy encounter rate is based on how high the first party member's level is.
Yeah, i realized that while playing, guess i was kinda overestimating the regular mobs power level. haha :D

Reactions: Beyo

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah, i realized that while playing, guess i was kinda overestimating the regular mobs power level. haha :D
Yeah, I made it before I knew about the encounter rate. But also, I just despise the default battle system of RPGM engines. :V

What were you having issue with, anyway? Were my edited files causing the game to crash/not load or were the saves themselves messed up?

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Yeah, I made it before I knew about the encounter rate. But also, I just despise the default battle system of RPGM engines. :V

What were you having issue with, anyway? Were my edited files causing the game to crash/not load or were the saves themselves messed up?
How to use saved file? When i try used save file all galery become black

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
How to use saved file? When i try used save file all galery become black
No idea. I've never messed with saves for this game. I only made a file that edited enemies.

If I had to take a guess, you are overwriting your global save, which is where the gallery data is held. I've no idea if global save is a separate file for this game or baked into the individual save. If its baked into the individual save, there's nothing you can really do about the gallery not being unlocked in the save you're using.

randomjorge

May 7, 2023
Ok, i need help. On my secod run, mia+yachika, i cant pass the dad room with yachika. Got jewel key and old photo, every time yachika wants to stay with mia and I can't find neither in the dark room after placing the statue. How do i stop that? Killing mia stops true ending; yachika still wants to stay if Mia is hopeless; if yachika is hopeless she is the one to get stuck. Tried reload an old save, but now fear incanate does not spawn in the save room for me to kill it

dale73

Oct 10, 2017
*Only accessible on the 2nd playthrough Proceed normally up to the point you’ve dealt with Shima. ↓ Go to the 3rd floor break room, and have Homura carry the sculpture. When you try to leave the break room, Fear Incarnate will appear. Fight back instead of running. Use the sculpture on Fear Incarnate to weaken it, and you will be able to defeat it. ↓ Leave the break room and then go back inside it. Pick up the [Jewel Key]. From the 2nd floor west corridor, enter the southwest room, and use the jewel key to open the box. Get the [Old Photo]. Break the cracked wall in the upper left of the room. ↓ Talk with Yamanobe on the 1st floor. Proceed to the south. Use the statue in the center of the circle. ↓ You get separated from your heroine, and have to search for them. *Mia is camouflaged and difficult to find. [Character locations] Mia: Northeast Yachika: East Rikana: Southeast Kippei: Southwest Seijiro: Northwest

randomjorge

May 7, 2023
*Only accessible on the 2nd playthrough Proceed normally up to the point you’ve dealt with Shima. ↓ Go to the 3rd floor break room, and have Homura carry the sculpture. When you try to leave the break room, Fear Incarnate will appear. Fight back instead of running. Use the sculpture on Fear Incarnate to weaken it, and you will be able to defeat it. ↓ Leave the break room and then go back inside it. Pick up the [Jewel Key]. From the 2nd floor west corridor, enter the southwest room, and use the jewel key to open the box. Get the [Old Photo]. Break the cracked wall in the upper left of the room. ↓ Talk with Yamanobe on the 1st floor. Proceed to the south. Use the statue in the center of the circle. ↓ You get separated from your heroine, and have to search for them. *Mia is camouflaged and difficult to find. [Character locations] Mia: Northeast Yachika: East Rikana: Southeast Kippei: Southwest Seijiro: Northwest
Yep that's what i did. I want to get yachika with me, thats the problem. She stays with the stuck Mia after the *talk with Yamanobe on the 1st floor* part. At this moment i can do the true ending with Mia or Yamanobe, but i want to do it with yachika (to get the talisman). What is locking yachika to mia in the Yamanobe room? (if i get yachika hopeless i can get the true ending with Mia, but getting Mia hopeless does't work for yachika)

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Yep that's what i did. I want to get yachika with me, thats the problem. She stays with the stuck Mia after the *talk with Yamanobe on the 1st floor* part. At this moment i can do the true ending with Mia or Yamanobe, but i want to do it with yachika (to get the talisman). What is locking yachika to mia in the Yamanobe room? (if i get yachika hopeless i can get the true ending with Mia, but getting Mia hopeless does't work for yachika)
Its been years, so I might be remembering wrong, but...

It sounds like affection between Mia and Yachika is too high. You must've let them sleep in the room together too many times. If their affection is too high, there's no way to pull them away from each other without killing the other one. If you kill Mia to bring Yachika along, Yachika will auto-become Hopeless.

ovozss

Dec 25, 2020
I downloaded the game and followed the guide as much as i could. Now im in the final "Rest room" in the main hall, i got Sejiro to 81 affection but when i use the bed to get the bed scenes, nothing happens except him worrying about Homura being mad at him. Am i missing something?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I downloaded the game and followed the guide as much as i could. Now im in the final "Rest room" in the main hall, i got Sejiro to 81 affection but when i use the bed to get the bed scenes, nothing happens except him worrying about Homura being mad at him. Am i missing something?
You might have BL toggled off in the settings? I think it defaults to off.

ovozss

Dec 25, 2020
You might have BL toggled off in the settings? I think it defaults to off.
No it's on :(, unless theres more beds before (or after) getting the necronomicon, i don't see how i missed a whole break room.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Are there any games in the same vein out there as put together as Abaddon tbh
In the EN space? I don't think so. There's a few JP games that's erotic horror that's not quite like this, (this one has a fan translation), , . One of which is still in production and I'm SUPER excited for

Reactions: kcj300

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, I'm hoping the last one gets a translation like all of Retrolab's games had.

oshiteru

Jan 14, 2023
What kind of vein are you looking for mostly?
Basically just, a game with a plot that could survive without the lewd shit, but the lewd shit is like the cherry on top. It could be any fetish really, I'm open-minded. I just want to still have incentive to play the game after jacking. I'm not sure if I'm making sense here, but I think all of the sexual stuff seems to either be completely rejected by game makers or taken completely overboard.

I mean Abaddon isn't even all that amazing, it's just nice that there's clear gameplay outside of all the fucking, and it looks like somebody cared about it.

In the EN space? I don't think so. There's a few JP games that's erotic horror that's not quite like this, (this one has a fan translation), , . One of which is still in production and I'm SUPER excited for
Thanks for the recs, I'll check these out. Yeah I hadn't really expected much, mostly just uselessly complaining. Meh.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Basically just, a game with a plot that could survive without the lewd shit, but the lewd shit is like the cherry on top. It could be any fetish really, I'm open-minded. I just want to still have incentive to play the game after jacking. I'm not sure if I'm making sense here, but I think all of the sexual stuff seems to either be completely rejected by game makers or taken completely overboard.

I mean Abaddon isn't even all that amazing, it's just nice that there's clear gameplay outside of all the fucking, and it looks like somebody cared about it.

Thanks for the recs, I'll check these out. Yeah I hadn't really expected much, mostly just uselessly complaining. Meh.
Ah, if what you want is H-games with more game there's plenty of that to choose from.
EN: Future Fragments, any Libra Heart game, Eroico, Eiyu Senki. All on Steam.

JP: Any game, first 3 games, any game, Repure Aria and , , , , , , .

Reactions: C-Time

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017

I would look into Takamakuran's The Mercenary's Adventure and A New Game, Taro's Black Souls and Blacksouls II, BigWednesday's Heart of Darkness and FOUND DEAD, Tunnel No.73's Lilitales, Inasuku's Sister Travel, Fushidaratei's False Myth, and Kurotozakka's Blazing Aries to start with. I know a lot more, but these are the only ones I can think of that have plot and are worth recommending. All of these have a decent enough story without the H-content. Maybe you won't like some, but I think at least half of these you will.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes