Seeking Incest Romance games

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Hello, I would like to ask for recommendations on 3D Incest games (made with ren' py if is not much to ask) where the main focus is on having a relationship with your mother/sister

Thank you for your time

bossman20

Dec 25, 2017
The Twist , Dreams Of Desire, Ethans Legacy, Dreaming of Dana , Max Life , Sisterly Lust , Two Weeks, Dirty Pool , A new home, Dual Family,

Reactions: stepmom

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
The Twist , Dreams Of Desire, Ethans Legacy, Dreaming of Dana , Max Life , Sisterly Lust , Two Weeks, Dirty Pool , A new home, Dual Family,
I should have added that I'd like them to be complete, but I will check your suggestion list. Thank you my friend

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello, I would like to ask for recommendations on 3D Incest games (made with ren' py if is not much to ask) where the main focus is on having a relationship with your mother/sister

Thank you for your time

Recommended tags: 3dcg, male protagonist, incest, milf (optional)
Use multiple tags by separating with a comma.
Look at titles that have the COMPLETE prefix in them.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018

Recommended tags: 3dcg, male protagonist, incest, milf (optional)
Use multiple tags by separating with a comma.
Look at titles that have the COMPLETE prefix in them.
The comma thing, that's what I was missing. Thank you very much mister!

EDIT: Excuse me but, would it be possible to add the [VN] tag to it aswell?
And is there a way to rule out RPG Maker games from the search?

Also I am daltonic so I cannot really see what is inside the tag boxes. Is there a white theme for the forum?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I should have added that I'd like them to be complete, but I will check your suggestion list. Thank you my friend
You're really new... You'll have to get over that quick. Don't get me wrong, we were all there at one point, but alas, the nature of our little industry is that most games are still in development. It helps to think of them as episodes in a series that you wait a month for.

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
You're really new... You'll have to get over that quick. Don't get me wrong, we were all there at one point, but alas, the nature of our little industry is that most games are still in development. It helps to think of them as episodes in a series that you wait a month for.
and then get abandoned because the movie director started to shoot a new movie or just left.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk and Mal1

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017

Thank you for your time
if you are looking for romance i don't recommend dreaming of dana
this game will force you to sleep with all the girls in the game and you cannot avoid that
(so i don't consider it pure romance )

the only one i can recommend at this time is dating my daughter
or try my girl friend amnesia (it's not incest and it's RPGM but you can control your decision and contain romance)

Reactions: GmFn1869

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

Also I am daltonic so I cannot really see what is inside the tag boxes. Is there a white theme for the forum?
Unfortunately, prefixes and tags are two separate systems and can't be used in conjunction. You can change the theme of the site by clicking on 'Default Style' in the bottom right.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

At the moment no, but soon, hopefully, it will be added as a part of the improvements they're making to the latest updates page.

Screenshot_2018-08-28 Latest Updates.png

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Thank you for your advice

if you are looking for romance i don't recommend dreaming of dana
this game will force you to sleep with all the girls in the game and you cannot avoid that
(so i don't consider it pure romance )

the only one i can recommend at this time is dating my daughter
or try my girl friend amnesia (it's not incest and it's RPGM but you can control your decision and contain romance)
Thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately I do not find joy anymore on non incest games

Unfortunately, prefixes and tags are two separate systems and can't be used in conjunction. You can change the theme of the site by clicking on 'Default Style' in the bottom right.
Thank you for your help, I shall try immediately

At the moment no, but soon, hopefully, it will be added as a part of the improvements they're making to the latest updates page.

View attachment 142933
Great to know, please if possible avoid Blue and it's combinations within the realm of possibilities. I am not able to see them properly

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Can you recommend me something,it seems we have same interest and I love your game
Hey there friend!
I'm glad to hear you love my game, it is quite funny because Alice from Freeloading Family was kind of what ended up pushing me to make my own. As I loved the romance between her and the MC at the beginnning of the game and I was honestly a bit sad it diverged too much from it!

Now as a recommendation I enjoyed Uchika no Imouto a LOT. I even wrote a review for it in fact

Now apart from the beginning of FF and my own I do not really know of many which focus on the romance between brother and sister in 3dcg albeit games like Sisterly Lust I enjoyed quite a bit even when the focus was not on romance

Now, I hope you find what you seek my friend as we all deserve it's pure tenderness!