Seeking incest + sharing/pimping/NTR

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
A Family Venture - Your mom and sister can be forced to submit to antagonists based on your actions, but you can have your way with them as well.
In this post someone says there's no forced sex of any sort, but I'm not super confident on my interpretation. Are the girls actually forced, and if so does it stay that way for longer than a single scene? If they're immediately brain-dead fuck-happy bimbos giving the MC the finger while falling in love with the mafia dudes, it doesn't appeal to me, personally.

My kinks are very non-con forward. I get that's not for everyone though, just personal preference.

Reactions: darkdepths

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
In this post someone says there's no forced sex of any sort, but I'm not super confident on my interpretation. Are the girls actually forced, and if so does it stay that way for longer than a single scene? If they're immediately brain-dead fuck-happy bimbos giving the MC the finger while falling in love with the mafia dudes, it doesn't appeal to me, personally.

My kinks are very non-con forward. I get that's not for everyone though, just personal preference.
Its been a while since I played the game and I am exactly like you that I prefer noncon sharing, especially the mother.

In the version I player the mother doesn't like what i happening with the mafia but it seems to me that it develops in the normal NTR route where she begins to like what she is doing. As far as I know the sharing path with the male classmate is also cancelled so now she actively flirts with him.

The sister is worse, if you don't help her so she has to sell favors it goes the normal cucking where she fucks the guy and verbally humiliates you. The only "good" path is that you can say to her that you don't care.

It will take some time until it is implemented but the dev of enslaver said that he plans to allowe us to pimp out / share our mother and aunt for favors. He explicit told that they will not like it and since the whole game focuses nonconsentI am sure it will happen.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Its been a while since I played the game and I am exactly like you that I prefer noncon sharing, especially the mother.

The sister is worse, if you don't help her so she has to sell favors it goes the normal cucking where she fucks the guy and verbally humiliates you. The only "good" path is that you can say to her that you don't care.
Bummer, but thanks for the info!

Honestly I don't care as much about mother/aunt/milf characters, I'd have been interested if the sister got screwed up, enslaved, hooked on drugs, etc.

Any other games you know of fit these darker kinks?

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021

So the mom is definitely "forced" to become a stripper and then "coerced" into doing more because the family owes a debt. You can choose to pay the weekly fee to keep her out of the club, but if you don't pay them weekly they come to your house and get her, and you can go to the club and see her shenanigans. With that said, she doesn't turn on the mc per se, you can still have fun with her and she still thanks you when you pay the weekly fees that protect her.

I forget what is happening to the older and younger sisters, and the cousin, but I feel like their paths are similar. The criminals/antagonists are trying to corrupt all the women in your family so they have their chances based on how you play, but also, everyone becomes more submissive to you when you take care of your family financially.

It's been a while since I've played, but I think you can also let other people pursue them, and they don't like it at first, but some of them begin to? So, there are elements of non-con sprinkled throughout.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
So the mom is definitely "forced" to become a stripper and then "coerced" into doing more because the family owes a debt. You can choose to pay the weekly fee to keep her out of the club, but if you don't pay them weekly they come to your house and get her, and you can go to the club and see her shenanigans. With that said, she doesn't turn on the mc per se, you can still have fun with her and she still thanks you when you pay the weekly fees that protect her.

I forget what is happening to the older and younger sisters, and the cousin, but I feel like their paths are similar. The criminals/antagonists are trying to corrupt all the women in your family so they have their chances based on how you play, but also, everyone becomes more submissive to you when you take care of your family financially.

It's been a while since I've played, but I think you can also let other people pursue them, and they don't like it at first, but some of them begin to? So, there are elements of non-con sprinkled throughout.
Thanks. Mostly just wanted to make sure the non-con elements are there. I don't care so much about the turning on you as the total absence of character in the writing that usually accompanies it: So they're your loving family, then they get dicked a few times, and now their entire personality is get dicked and throw shade/bully the MC? Doesn't make any sense, and I don't share whatever male humiliation fetish apparently makes this enjoyable. I know they're literally NPCs but you're supposed to TRY and give them some character.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Thanks. Mostly just wanted to make sure the non-con elements are there. I don't care so much about the turning on you as the total absence of character in the writing that usually accompanies it: So they're your loving family, then they get dicked a few times, and now their entire personality is get dicked and throw shade/bully the MC? Doesn't make any sense, and I don't share whatever male humiliation fetish apparently makes this enjoyable. I know they're literally NPCs but you're supposed to TRY and give them some character.
That's exactly how I felt about NTR games for the most part - they treat the MC and his potential LIs so one-dimensional that it's laughable. Those games always make the MC so passive, soft, and oblivious to what's happening around him that I can't even immerse myself in the story. I just played this game "A Promise Best Left Unkept" - the MC has a girl he's been dating for years, and his bully/rival blackmails her into sex for a month, and she begins to become a bitch to the MC because the rival's sex game turns her into a depraved, cheating slut. It was so unrealistic and off-putting that I quit in the middle of the game lol.

I like NTR if I can overcome it by playing better, if the MC deserved it, or if it's written well as part of the overall story. Some games have you get cucked, but your character grows from it, gets "stronger" and can exact revenge if he so chooses. I like those games a whole lot better. Most just have you get cucked and cucked again, and cucked some more. I don't share the "cheating wife or girlfriend" and humiliation fetish either, which is why I only like some NTR games. I want a game where if I'm supposed to self-insert as the MC I can actually WIN the game lol.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
That's exactly how I felt about NTR games for the most part - they treat the MC and his potential LIs so one-dimensional that it's laughable...

...Most just have you get cucked and cucked again, and cucked some more. I don't share the "cheating wife or girlfriend" and humiliation fetish either, which is why I only like some NTR games. I want a game where if I'm supposed to self-insert as the MC I can actually WIN the game lol.
Honestly I don't self-insert at all, in any game. I'd generally prefer female protagonist because I find what's going on in the sub's head to be the most interesting part, but if it's done well enough that from the outside you can kinda see how she's feeling about stuff (other than 'omg dick so good it overwrites my personality!') I don't mind. The NTR perspective is a total non-factor for me, it's just that I like there to be some emotional impact behind the sex, which NTR as a genre at least attempts to do.

Compare News Desk to Incubus City, for example. Both male protag, both non-con centered. News Desk however the protagonist has personal motivation: The woman he's breaking is his rival, and she screwed him over. We've got an emotional motivation, and I loved this game despite not an incredible amount content in terms of artwork and scenes. Incubus City, you're just a horny rapist who's never met 99% of the characters, so despite all the content I find all the sex scenes to be one-dimensional and boring as hell.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Honestly I don't self-insert at all, in any game. I'd generally prefer female protagonist because I find what's going on in the sub's head to be the most interesting part, but if it's done well enough that from the outside you can kinda see how she's feeling about stuff (other than 'omg dick so good it overwrites my personality!') I don't mind. The NTR perspective is a total non-factor for me, it's just that I like there to be some emotional impact behind the sex, which NTR as a genre at least attempts to do.

Compare News Desk to Incubus City, for example. Both male protag, both non-con centered. News Desk however the protagonist has personal motivation: The woman he's breaking is his rival, and she screwed him over. We've got an emotional motivation, and I loved this game despite not an incredible amount content in terms of artwork and scenes. Incubus City, you're just a horny rapist who's never met 99% of the characters, so despite all the content I find all the sex scenes to be one-dimensional and boring as hell.
Yeah, I liked News Desk, that bitch had it coming lol.

I like to change all the MCs names to my name, it just makes me feel more part of the story and it feels more interactive to me. I haven't played a lot of female protag games, so if there are some ones you'd recommend that you like, I'd give them a shot.

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
Glassix this game is sandbox quality content,but some clichy grinding and low quality visual honey select engine makes less appeal.I understand why it was low quality though it was actually huge in size already,and if you play normally you can play about 500 hours plus believe me.

Another one you can try is Wicked Rouge.