Ren'Py - Completed - Incest Story 1-2 Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Brok TheDog

This game is normally designed for rpgmaker, passing it on renpy was a huge mistake. Impossible to access to inventory and especially to the essential element on such a big map. Moreover the fun has been totally removed for the moves. The main area is so big that everything is too small. I don't recommend it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Jexxel

Sub optimal controls, irritating in that it doesn't focus in on where you are at. It is an interesting concept just poorly executed I'm afraid. maybe if it were locked to a certain radius around the character it would be better.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

DaedalusWren

Klunky interface and terrible quest implementation. If you do not follow through one quest at a time and finish it to completion you end up having to do the whole quest again. The fact that the quest lines are not very intuitive and the map is useless without some legend or names of places compounds the issue as you can click on a new quest without realizing it and have to start the previous in progress quest all over again. Absolute fodder. There are 10,000 other games that are much more satisfying and playable to spend your time on. I seriously don't see how this has any stars at all, never mind 4 stars.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Xo Mo

The overall premise is good, renders are fine, but in RENPY it's pretty much a directionless, quest-less, inventory-less nightmare of sandbox without any goal or storyline. In RPG it is playable with quests and inventory management. But there are a few glitches, like after fighting the bullies at the park you are locked in to the park and the school without a way back home.

A complete remake would be fun or a third one with better renders and story would be awesome.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Very good game in my opinion. All the girls were hot, the renders were really nice, the story was great. I think the only "problem" I had (for the ren'py version) is I think they should have just cut out the weird battle related stuff I don't get the point of all that. There were a lot of bugs with the port as well but, I guess that can't be helped since its a port which is why I won't rate it lower.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

ChaosBoy

To be honest my biggest problem with Incest Story 1 and 2 was that author in my opinion didnt knew where he acualy wanted to go with it. Wanted to create INCEST focus game or "fuck all hot girls" game. In first Incest Story we have a shit ton of not needed content, some rpg mechanics, fights with monsters, equipment and exp farming.... wtf xD Also shit tons of "one night standers" with tons of girls that you fuck once, and then this goes no where. In incest story 2 game was more focused on incest content, but those endings man.... you played whole first game and second game and got like the most generic out of possible generic endings, even without some sort of a "ending sex scene". Games are avarage at most.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Guy Guyminheimer

It's a port not a "remake" or a "remaster", but I still think the Ren'Py engine would have cut down on a lot of RPGMaker bullshit. Changing it from the bulky town with filler NPCs and annoying navigation to a menu system where you pick a location and simply arrive there to another menu for the area's current encounters or other navigation would have saved the trouble of remaking the map almost entirely. A lot of the NPCs have no business existing in Ren'Py and neither do the fights. Simply being ported from RPGM to Ren'Py did very little to make use of the format. Despite that, it is still my preferred way of playing these games. Not a big fan of In-C Story but at least this time I almost made it through.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

kimoo

my 5 stars here goes to the mod

[my review for incest story 1] rating (24/50) medium game

-story (6/10)
    ________
    starts good then turns to be unbelievable story >>> specially (threesome with mother and daughter)

sex scenes (9/10)

animation (0/10)

choices and decision (3/10)

render (6/10)
    _______
    okay let's not compare it with this days render but it's fine

playtime

minigames
    _________
    boring x boring x boring

RPGM world
    [my review for incest story 2]
    my rating ..(41/50) very good game

the story(4/10)

sex scenes(9/10)

animation(10/10)

render(8/10)

choices/decisions(10/10)
    or you can be a bad guy and fuck every woman in the game in one route

playtime

should you play it???

don't forget to check this page for renpy mods
    https://f95zone.com/threads/rpgm2renpy-a-rpgmaker-emulator-in-renpy.19426/
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Much better than the original RPGM games.

Dialogs can be skipped, no need to fight, avoid guards or run on endless sidewalks to complete the quests.

Oh and you can save anytime, and undo your last action (click the Back button).