Mod HTML Incubus City - Unofficial Enhanced Edition [v1.2.5] Final [CrimsonSamurai]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sometandoguy

Aug 8, 2020
This is a Completionist save I made for anyone that doesn't want to grind it all out. To use it, download the attached file, and open the save menu in the game. Then, select load from disk and pick this file. It has all the tokens (as far as I know), all ends, all fates, all beginnings, all marriages, etc. The Fence has the Pain Amulet, Melotine patch, Waid's Card, and the High-Tech Equipment in storage, so if you need any of those things, go there first. You should also have access to the Library on all starts (the Library is a cheat room that allows you to jump to any event. Save before using it because if you are inexperienced with it, it can end your run.) Feel free to use it. If it's missing anything, DM me or just post an update in this thread with the download. Enjoy!

Update 9/13/22 - I found a few extra things that were not yet complete. I don't think these are obtainable without using the library, but I went ahead and did it. The v2 of this file may not work with future updates because of this. I'll attach this file, but keep the original available as well, just in case.
Most of the content here has been rolled into the latest patch of the main game. I would recommend checking it out, Wape really outdid himself with this update. Continuing on with the saves, I have added a Completionist save to the main game thread here. I also tested this save with the last version of this mod. It works and seems to have even unlocked an additional beginning, although it hasn't really been written out yet. I'll post the save here for ease of use. This time it is zipped, because some people had issues downloading the last save file.

Reactions: Black Xoul

DirtyPants

Sep 16, 2022
Hey there, just wanna ask if this edition also contains hentai city, incubus city, cherryemoji and zotscheeter (whatever that was) mods.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote