Mod HTML Incubus City - Unofficial Enhanced Edition [v1.2.5] Final [CrimsonSamurai]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
Thanks
The bar on the unfortunate souls scenario, choose the option to have a drink and the option to wait for Bruna will appear.
Thanks for the help, btw, its a minor inconsistancy because like other scenes has the protagnist be white, ncluding the hotel scene but the serum route has the protaganist be black.

Also how do you get the party at the church scene

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Thanks

Thanks for the help, btw, its a minor inconsistancy because like other scenes has the protagnist be white, ncluding the hotel scene but the serum route has the protaganist be black.

Also how do you get the party at the church scene
No problem, I’m always happy to help. As for the party at the church I sincerely don’t know how to get that one, that content is not mine, and I don’t remember to have seen that scene.

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
No problem, I’m always happy to help. As for the party at the church I sincerely don’t know how to get that one, that content is not mine, and I don’t remember to have seen that scene.
Btw, since you stopped working on this mod, will you make a renpy or html game in the future, and what would it be about?

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Btw, since you stopped working on this mod, will you make a renpy or html game in the future, and what would it be about?
For now I can’t really say what will it be about, but I can say I’m currently working on a html game of my own. It’s still in an early phase, since my work on it is slow, just when I have the time to do so. But I hope to have some kind of demo soon so I can show it to you guys.
Also, thanks for the support.

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
Is it similar to this, like a male protagonist with a sandbox type, non linear environment. Also will it involve harem and lesbian content, is it possible to have a female protagonist.

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Is it similar to this, like a male protagonist with a sandbox type, non linear environment. Also will it involve harem and lesbian content, is it possible to have a female protagonist.
For now all I can say is that it will be a linear story with a male protagonist, although I intend to include some minor things you can choose to do or not. It will be a story driven game so it will have only a male protagonist. But in the future I have some ideas for a female protagonist game. It will have some lesbian content yes.

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
For now all I can say is that it will be a linear story with a male protagonist, although I intend to include some minor things you can choose to do or not. It will be a story driven game so it will have only a male protagonist. But in the future I have some ideas for a female protagonist game. It will have some lesbian content yes.
Will it have branching story like other linear html? and whats the setting?

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Hello to all of you who have been following me and my work. it’s been some time since I last posted something around here.
And unfortunately something’s happened lately that made me not be able to continue developing my game. I will be away, don’t know how long but I think it will be a long time. Thank you to all of you who played my mod and supported me for all the time I’ve been here. Maybe someday I’ll be able to comeback and finish the game I started.

Wish you all the best of luck in your lives.

CS

example890

Jun 30, 2017
Hello to all of you who have been following me and my work. it’s been some time since I last posted something around here.
And unfortunately something’s happened lately that made me not be able to continue developing my game. I will be away, don’t know how long but I think it will be a long time. Thank you to all of you who played my mod and supported me for all the time I’ve been here. Maybe someday I’ll be able to comeback and finish the game I started.

Wish you all the best of luck in your lives.

CS

English is not my first language, but thank you so much
Let this game have more possibilities

Hassan47

May 26, 2017
I’ve checked myself that version, and managed to discover why the option isn’t there. It’s a tiny error in the code. I’ve already talked with Wape and he will fix it on his next release. Meanwhile, in a few hours I will put here the html file I corrected so you guys can continue to enjoy the game. Also thank you for bringing that issue to me.
Can't find new html file...:rolleyes:
Oh, here Wape release new patch file, sorry!

Last edited:

sometandoguy

Aug 8, 2020
This is a Completionist save I made for anyone that doesn't want to grind it all out. To use it, download the attached file, and open the save menu in the game. Then, select load from disk and pick this file. It has all the tokens (as far as I know), all ends, all fates, all beginnings, all marriages, etc. The Fence has the Pain Amulet, Melotine patch, Waid's Card, and the High-Tech Equipment in storage, so if you need any of those things, go there first. You should also have access to the Library on all starts (the Library is a cheat room that allows you to jump to any event. Save before using it because if you are inexperienced with it, it can end your run.) Feel free to use it. If it's missing anything, DM me or just post an update in this thread with the download. Enjoy!

Update 9/13/22 - I found a few extra things that were not yet complete. I don't think these are obtainable without using the library, but I went ahead and did it. The v2 of this file may not work with future updates because of this. I'll attach this file, but keep the original available as well, just in case.

Last edited:

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
This is a Completionist save I made for anyone that doesn't want to grind it all out. To use it, download the attached file, and open the save menu in the game. Then, select load from disk and pick this file. It has all the tokens (as far as I know), all ends, all fates, all beginnings, all marriages, etc. The Fence has the Pain Amulet, Melotine patch, Waid's Card, and the High-Tech Equipment in storage, so if you need any of those things, go there first. Feel free to use it. If it's missing anything, DM me or just post an update in this threat with the download. Enjoy!
MVP!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote