Mod HTML Incubus City - Unofficial Enhanced Edition [v1.2.5] Final [CrimsonSamurai]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
Is it still possible to fuck the two friends of the "woman down on her luck"? When I get her home the scenario ends before they barge in.

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Is it still possible to fuck the two friends of the "woman down on her luck"? When I get her home the scenario ends before they barge in.
Yes, it is still possible to fuck them. The reason why you can’t do it is because you have to fuck her in the bathroom of the bar for the event to trigger. Try using the drugs on her to to fuck her in the bathroom and the choose “nudge the door a bit open”.

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
Thank you. Hope that when you try it you enjoy it. As I said in another post I’m currently working on some new stuff, and I hope I can share it with you guys soon.
Is there any variation on the mother of the bride ending, like banging both lisa and her mother

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Hello to all!

As most of you have noticed already I upgraded Incubus city Enhanced Edition to version 1.1.0.
It brings a new scenario with it, called "an old friend" where you will encounter someone from your past.
This scenario is a bit story driven, entering some content relative to people the MC met in his hometown.
It serves as kind of a prologue to a new thing I've been starting to work on, but I can't tell what it is yet.
Hope I will be able to continue introducing some new scenarios and maybe upgrading the existing ones.

Hope all of you who play it enjoy it. And as always, I appreciate any feedback you guys give me.

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Need some help with the "an old friend" scenario.
So far I have yet to find any content with it

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Need some help with the "an old friend" scenario.
So far I have yet to find any content with it
Can’t you acess it when you click on it? After that part is done you have to go to the other scenario called some whores in a whorehouse and choose meet with Jack.

please tell me if it worked

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
I click on it. It say my old friend Jack visit me.
Jack shared news about getting married with Michele and than mention that to have a bachelor party. The scenario just end with me going to sleep.

I wonder if something suppose to happen after 2-3 night. Or some stat is needed to trigger the event.

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
That is the way that part of the scenario ends.
After that you have to go to another scenario, called “some whores in a whorehouse” and click on it. Inside that specific scenario there is the option “Meet with Jack” and that is where the story continues. I had already explained it in the previous post.

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
I click on it. It say my old friend Jack visit me.
Jack shared news about getting married with Michele and than mention that to have a bachelor party. The scenario just end with me going to sleep.

I wonder if something suppose to happen after 2-3 night. Or some stat is needed to trigger the event.
That is the way that part of the scenario ends.
After that you have to go to another scenario, called “some whores in a whorehouse” and click on it. Inside that specific scenario there is the option “Meet with Jack” and that is where the story continues. I had already explained it in the previous post.

AlexisGrant

Feb 8, 2020
Here is my save file. I started the game from 1 year ago so not sure if that matters as well, but it works fine to the latest 1.11.7 official version, and the 1.05 (your version). The last save was from your 1.05 version as well. Nearly collected all the tokens so I don't really want to restart and getting midnight fence takes too much time.

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Here is my save file. I started the game from 1 year ago so not sure if that matters as well, but it works fine to the latest 1.11.7 official version, and the 1.05 (your version). The last save was from your 1.05 version as well. Nearly collected all the tokens so I don't really want to restart and getting midnight fence takes too much time.
I promisse I will look into it as soon as possible. I find it strange nobody mentioned this issue yet. And that it didn’t happen to me. But as soon as I find an answer I will get back at you. Also thank you for pointing this out. And I hope you are enjoying my mod.

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
I promisse I will look into it as soon as possible. I find it strange nobody mentioned this issue yet. And that it didn’t happen to me. But as soon as I find an answer I will get back at you. Also thank you for pointing this out. And I hope you are enjoying my mod.
Hello once again.
Managed to find the problem, and it was my fault. Thank you for noticing it and for report it to me.
Just download the attached file, unzip it and paste it in the game folder. Delete the older html file and use this instead.
I tested with your save and it loaded perfectly.

Please tell me if ti worked for you and when you have time tell me what you tought of the new scenario.

Thanks

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
So, here I am again to tell you guys I had to update the game links due to an error of my part which made saves from previous versions unloadable.

Fortunately I was able to correct that and already uploaded the fixed version.

For those of you that already downloaded v1.1.0 I will leave as attachment in this post a RAR file with just the HTML file so you guys can download only that file and substitute the one you already have, this way you don't have to download the entire game once again.

For those who haven't yet donwloaded v1.1.0 you can use the links that I provided in the 1st post in this thread since they already have the fixed HTML file.

Thank you once again AlexisGrant for pointing this issue out.

Sorry for the incovenience and thank you all who download and play my mod.

Hope all of you enjoy it.

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Some bug that I noticed

1. Missing multiple image in the game path \images\in\daughter.
In original game, there is d1, d2, d3, d4, d5 folder. These are missing in your zip version
(Note : I think someone reported same issue)

2. Missing Bruna wife card and pregnant image.
After marriage with Bruna (Wedding Bell Ending), Bruna wife card is not showing in Black Book Past wives. Same issue after Bruna is pregnant.

3. Wrong name for Britney, Jean image.
You have change the model for these 2 scenario. But your wifecard file is named wrongly. You name it wifecard.jpeg. Need to change to .jpg to fix it.
May have more similar issue, coz I haven't unlocked all wedding yet.

And for the new begining, Notice there is a new one in the list. " Hometown Vacation (Keep playing to unlock.) "
Expanding on hometown friend Jack + Michele? Any tips on how tounlock it.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote