3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
can't do this can't do that with no reason, can't talk yet, can't go there....

carbonfiber

Oct 25, 2017
The screen seems to sometimes get a weird overlay that doesn't let you click anything underneath it. Only solution I've found is quitting and loading from last save. Not worth the effort IMO

CruelKaty

Nov 17, 2017
there are exclamation marks at the beginning of the game, I can't click on them, is this a bug?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Can anyone who knows how to fiddle/edit with the saves/game files find a way to set the market milf and the silver hair girl values to interaction level....Like past the first event stage which doesn't trigger for them.Maybe this way we can progress with them without bugging out.
Thanks.

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
this version of game was bugged i purchase the original one from steam an it ran smoothly without any bug whatsoever i guess you get what you pay after all XD

Reactions: joinchi

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Hum it seems that after the first time we go in the store, i have a bug, i can't enter anywhere when there is a exclamation mark am i missing something or is this indeed a bug?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Hum it seems that after the first time we go in the store, i have a bug, i can't enter anywhere when there is a exclamation mark am i missing something or is this indeed a bug?
bugged restart the game and avoid the store event(you can go in store just don't when there is an exclamation mark on it).the silver haired girl is also bugged as her event never triggers:cautious:.Only childhood friend and class mate(kaede) are working/fuckable....Also,some achievements are also bugged (dating one and department store/arcade store one).

croPath

May 10, 2017
Close the game and continue your game
Quests seems to work the only first day from launching the game
it fixes itself after you brute force trough the first girl and get the H scene tho you won't be able to interact with "yuko" shes just bugged

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Incubus is a game that begins when the pure male protagonist meets the Incubus until the age of 30.
That's one long-ass meeting ! Meeting someone until you're 30 ? Meeting them during presumably years ? Hell, I've had dentist visits feel faster. :KEK:

Reactions: DanielB34
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes