3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
I don't understand what's going on, I click on the exclamation mark (that's supposed to be a mission I presume) or on the location of the exclamation mark (aka library) and I'm not getting anything, I don't get any reaction, nothing, is it a bug, or is it because I have cheated my way through the farming with cheat engine? :(

Reactions: sh_hetfield

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Also this looks like another bug, my mission says I have to speak to this girl, and makes me click on her, but this is what I get when I'm trying to do it Screenshot (5331).png

Mar 15, 2021
I appreciate the sacrifice of my brothers in arms who are going to try the game at this time. For my part I will wait for the English version.

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
Broken as hell. Art looks ok, might be worth a look when it's actually at least somewhat playable.

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
looks good, but looking from previous posts, it is still a bit buggy. I'll give this time.

Alister65

May 17, 2020
If you don't do the event in the store the game doesn't get buggy.
If you did in your session, just close the game and lunch it again, it'll work fine as long as you don't start this store event.
At least that worked for me
There is one girl i did nothing with though, the grey haired one

Reactions: RayBar and AmikoK

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
If you don't do the event in the store the game doesn't get buggy.
If you did in your session, just close the game and lunch it again, it'll work fine as long as you don't start this store event.
At least that worked for me
There is one girl i did nothing with though, the grey haired one
So, you can actually unlock things from the gallery ?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes