3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dmonrey

Jul 7, 2020
Even with the no steam download added to it my game starts up and then closes the app. Any ideas what I should do?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
i thinks it still netori cuz you and her are not couple from the start.
I am just saying how it is because sometimes it even counts as Netorare if there whas never any kind of releationship beside in the head (not even childhood friends) and the girl decides to have releationship with someone else. It is definataly though Netori as you steal your first love away from her boyfriend.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
This game will freeze on new game with no tutorial with black screen or freeze after tutorial exp gain because of Steam access attempts (assuming you dont own the game on steam). Here is a version with that cut out.

Should also note that you should only play in full screen as they do not do blocking overlays correctly when in windowed mode. Seems to happen anyway in tutorial mode so recommend skipping that anyway.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i thinks it still netori cuz you and her are not couple from the start.
Would still be both, Netorare doesn't require any official relationship, unlike cuckoldry (hence why TL to that is just a lazy TL).

MC's interest and/or a direct connection. (e.g. childhood friend, crush, family, lover, wife etc.)

edit: since i yeeted some subsequent comments I will add summary here.
NTR = Netorare = "To be taken from" = broad as fuck and only requires MC to have a connection, not caring for the degree of said connection. as mentioned above.

Netori (not under NTR) = "To take" = Where MC is stealing a chick.... unlike NTR this one requires the chick to have more of a connection to the subject being taken from.

Reverse-NTR = Not Netori or NTR = MC being stolen by someone from his partner. (Uno reverse card).

Last edited:
Reactions: ajunghw4n

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
How is the NTR? it is netori? Netorare? The game looks like we steal the girls, but I'm not sure.
From reading the comments, story wise there is Netorare at the start where MC loses first love to another dude.

Then sex content wise it would be Netori as MC steals them back....

Although since MC is supposed to become a man... why he keeps her I will never know... (leave the hoe to the streets man XD he got better women to get).

Reactions: M7G

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
From reading the comments, story wise there is Netorare at the start where MC loses first love to another dude.

Then sex content wise it would be Netori as MC steals them back....

Although since MC is supposed to become a man... why he keeps her I will never know... (leave the hoe to the streets man XD he got better women to get).

Dude, you must be ntr'd on a regular basis according to your definition. If I was brooding after every crush... I would have gone insane long ago.
Anyway, it's not a Netorare. No one would want to play this to witness this single 'imaginary' netorare scenario.

In Netori you can steal everything, If you can steal and keep even a 'hoe' then it only adds to your ability.

Last edited:

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Why you think there all this childhood friend NTR? mother NTR? crush NTR? because it is what the damn word means. It all about the perspective of being stolen from in any capacity... word literally means "To be taken from."
No, it not only means stolen, but stolen against their will to be mindfucked into adultery later. You need a strong emotional bond to get the feeling. Without it, it is just a simple Valilla love triangle.
You clearly don't know the issue, and are just sprouting random stuff from a biased point of view.

Lol. I know it's a NTR, but it's Netori kind, not Netorare, which you tried to label it as. Now you're generalizing, like some expert in the field of NTR.

• Haha
Reactions: ajunghw4n

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
The love crush girl has barely any feelings for the MC. I must work from the point of saying "Hi" in a marketplace. In no way does it give the feeling of a strong bond. The girl's feelings are crucial in Netorare, not only MC's one-sided affection.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Ok. My Bad Netori isn't NTR.

But my point still stands. This is Netori definition:
Netori refers to a one-sided type of relationship in which one partner is in love with the other, but the other person does not reciprocate that love. This is usually portrayed as a situation where the unrequited love is so strong that despite the fact that the other person does not return the same feelings, the first partner continues to love them.

So you can't prove this shitty game is Netorare just because MC has a crush on a taken girl.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes