Unreal Engine Indecent Exposure [Development Thread]

Cyamus

Apr 17, 2020
I released the first version. I posted a game request thread yesterday so that'll hopefully go up sometime soon. You can go to that thread or visit my Patreon (link in my signature) and download it for free there. I included patch notes, some guidance on missions and controls, pc requirements, and some other stuff. I was hoping to make a first post in the actual game thread, but since it's not posted, I made a post on my patreon and I'll say it here as well.

The first release may not seem like a lot, but there was a lot of foundational work done that should make development easier in the future. The map is a little rough, some bugs here and there, world's a little empty. I'm hoping to smooth things out over time even content already in the game. I'm planning to do monthly updates. That's at least how I'll scope things. Next update, I might add hunting because of a story mission idea I have, but nothing's too final yet. Criminal activities like store robberies might take a couple more updates just because I'm writing the story as I go and I don't want to rush into things and diminish smaller activities. I'd like to make the transition to crime more natural. Also going forward, things should be lit clearly. If you were on medium, there might've been a scene that wasn't lit well.

v2.0 Outline as of now:
Blackjack
Hunting activity
2 new missions and at least 2 new intimate scenes all together
Toggleable clothing and male visibility during intimate scenes
Improved movement with smooth and more natural animation transitions
Higher quality character meshes if I can figure that out
Improved map UI (low priority)
Refining prior 3 missions a little more like having Caleb follow you for certain parts or making sure Caleb is in the vehicle when he's supposed to in story
Testing a newer branch of Unreal engine if it's stable
Transfer over to nanite vehicles. There was some kinks to this that I punted on that I hopefully can work out.
Sex sounds maybe
Taking another look at the hair shader and the eye shader
Taking another look at vehicle traffic if I can get it in this update.
AI slider maybe
General random npc's standing around or socializing with eachother if I have time for it, but probably not
Eye and head tracking for dialogue

Anything's subject to change and of course feedback if any.

Reactions: letsgethappy