3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Charon1133

Apr 16, 2021

here's the next piracy update, will need to run the BAT file, or manually copy the persistant file from the base directory
to the saves folder and appdata

I've had this since sunday, but i was waiting till someone else to leaked it publicly before I posted it
and this morning it was posted in another spot
stops this chat from becoming a big password request spamfest
Thanks, much appreciated

Reactions: Aereon1104

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
20 save files, in case the other one is disabled
just put these in the base folder
delete the persistent file in the base folder
rename them to persistent
run the bat file to copy them where needed
see if the game runs, if not try the next one on the list
let the war of attrition commence

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
What do we do with these exactly? I put them in the folders (save folder and appdata folder), yet it still keeps asking for a password regardless. Don't really get it.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
What do we do with these exactly? I put them in the folders (save folder and appdata folder), yet it still keeps asking for a password regardless. Don't really get it.
should stop needing a password after the save files are copied, atleast in my experiance and a few others have confirmed

originally it was just run a bat file
now you need to copy the updated crack and run the bat file

the last rar file is just a bunch of backup saves to replace any that are disabled, as they seem to connect online and he can disable leaked saves
not sure if he wants to disable like 20 different save files however, cause thats alot of effort

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
should stop needing a password after the save files are copied, atleast in my experiance and a few others have confirmed

originally it was just run a bat file
now you need to copy the updated crack and run the bat file

the last rar file is just a bunch of backup saves to replace any that are disabled, as they seem to connect online and he can disable leaked saves
not sure if he wants to disable like 20 different save files however, cause thats alot of effort
Yeah, no idea what I'm doing wrong but it doesn't seem to work at all for me. Tried all 20 of those persistent files, and all kept asking for a password. Tried a new game, and eventually got to a point where it asked for a password. Tried loading an old save, and it instantly asked for a password.

Think I'll just wait for a public version or something, as this is not working for me lol. Thanks for the help though, appreciate it. :)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I made a "crack" for the patreon version which removes the online check, the overwriting of files and enables the console. It loads the scripts which are normally from the devs website offline so no need to connect to the internet for it...
The untampered patreon version can be found here:

If you don't want to use the crack the current password is XXX987 or XXX999 (where XXX can be any number between 000 and 999)
But the dev will probably change the password once he reads this... ^^
Have fun...^^

Last edited:

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
I made a "crack" for the patreon version which removes the online check, the overwriting of files and enables the console. It loads the scripts which are normally from the devs website offline so no need to connect to the internet for it...

If you don't want to use the crack the current password is XXX478 (where XXX can be any number between 000 and 999)
Have fun...^^
heres a crack i was sent for last update as well, cause why not XD
i avoided leaking it last update because like, it would just cause FallenEros to spend more dev time on DRM
I realized the passwords only being 3 numbers when a update had multiple leaked passwords that ended the same way
made it so i didn't have to disable patreon passwords if the passwords in my save got disabled.

Renpy isnt great at DRM
theres plenty of ways to get around it
your spending time shutting a door, so someone has to spend time opening it
i just hope this doesn't shorten the next update

im sorry to patreons paying for DRM
So we play the game a maybe 2 days after its leaked instead of same day
dude got around your Unren protections, edited your code, posted a crack within 24h in his spare time
pirates gonna pirate

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017

If you don't want to use the crack the current password is XXX478 (where XXX can be any number between 000 and 999)
Have fun...^^
Forgot to mention, this actually worked just fine for me. Was able to see the new update. Thanks! ;)

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
heres a crack i was sent for last update as well, cause why not XD
i avoided leaking it last update because like, it would just cause FallenEros to spend more dev time on DRM
I realized the passwords only being 3 numbers when a update had multiple leaked passwords that ended the same way
made it so i didn't have to disable patreon passwords if the passwords in my save got disabled.

Renpy isnt great at DRM
theres plenty of ways to get around it
your spending time shutting a door, so someone has to spend time opening it
i just hope this doesn't shorten the next update

im sorry to patreons paying for DRM
So we play the game a maybe 2 days after its leaked instead of same day
dude got around your Unren protections, edited your code, posted a crack within 24h in his spare time
pirates gonna pirate
You do realize that this is a poor way to do it. You can create a universal unlocker that doesn't rely on versions or anything with just two files. One to bypass the protection that overwrites local files with null bytes, the other to lambda overwrite one function. Easier, would work across all versions, no password ever needed.. Just looked at both cracks in this thread, very long way to do things, inefficient and version-dependant. You only need two files (excluding console). One is a simple txt... ;) The other is a simple rpy. Lambdas and function overwriting, look into it. :)

trimi

May 14, 2017

If you don't want to use the crack the current password is XXX987 or XXX999 (where XXX can be any number between 000 and 999)
Have fun...^^
THis actually worked for me
THnx kind sir

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
You do realize that this is a poor way to do it.
Thanks. :p

You can create a universal unlocker that doesn't rely on versions or anything with just two files.
The dev actively makes changes to the code in each version to lock pirates and modders out, so the chance is high, that an universal unlocker would need an update for each version as well. Also you've to load the new content (which normally gets loaded from the devs website after entering the password) anyway... But feel free to create one... :)

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
ca bug or there is nothing new. my old backups do not work and when I choose to start with the new content the end of version screen appears.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
ca bug or there is nothing new. my old backups do not work and when I choose to start with the new content the end of version screen appears.
You need to enter the Patreon Code or apply the Crack...^^

Have fun...^^
Worked fine for me thx.

Reactions: BOBJevent
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes