3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
So - We now have a "cracked" (but not really) 0.29 version (and the patreon version is even 0.30), while the Public version is still on Version 0.24.9?

I don't want to jump in that endless crack/DRM again/crack again cycle, because I would be perfectly happy with a public version.

However, if that public version lags so many versions and so many, many months behind, it becomes very painful. When was the 0.24.9 version released? The 0.26 version was released somewhere in July (about 4 months ago), and the public version even lags behind that one.

It seems that the developer want to "punish" people not wanting to throw money to him with months and months of delay (very uncommon, because most developers have delays that are counted in weeks in stead of months). That's all fine and dandy, but this developer should not be surprised that people want to crack the game in this case.

Still - After months and moths of waiting I wonder when the public version finally is going to be updated...

Mind you - I am not complaining, but I just wonder. In the past this developer was far more "generous" and not lagging far behind with the public releases, and I wonder why this has stopped.

Sinthering

Apr 18, 2022
You know, guys, this game has a lot of drawbacks. But, the way it unites people around a common cause, it's amazing. It's nice to know that somewhere there are people ready to lend a helping hand.
(Just don't ask where the second hand is :KEK:)
Thanks to everyone who tried to make the game publicly available. I want to thank you and wish you good luck with the next version!(y)

Dec 16, 2022
You know, guys, this game has a lot of drawbacks. But, the way it unites people around a common cause, it's amazing. It's nice to know that somewhere there are people ready to lend a helping hand.
(Just don't ask where the second hand is :KEK:)
Thanks to everyone who tried to make the game publicly available. I want to thank you and wish you good luck with the next version!(y)
Agreed, let's go 0.30!!!!

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
The fact that the cracked versions always work for you doesn't mean anything at all either, there are still plenty of people much smarter than you and me who keep posting different methods to make the same cracked version update work until the next one is released why? You should know, after all you have a super IQ, don't you?

Anyway, I'll keep waiting for the full game to come out, you can keep thinking you're the reincarnation of William James Sidis or something, spoiler! I don't care.

And don't even bother to reply anymore because I won't read it, I think we already wasted too much of our time arguing over this stupid nonsense.

Peace, my friend, and god bless you ✌
Good reply, you've won.

Reactions: TzeroVon

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Since the password got banned server-side...
Indecent Wife Hana (v0.29 Cracked + Repacked): Pixeldrain
The crack seems to work up to 0.28 content but it's missing anything from 212-on. The slingshot bikini and start of the car scene which are present in the other .29 that require a password posted earlier are absent from this cracked version. The crack does otherwise seem to work great though. I even checked the offline script in this version and it indeed ends at .28 content.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
The crack seems to work up to 0.28 content but it's missing anything from 212-on. The slingshot bikini and start of the car scene which are present in the other .29 that require a password posted earlier are absent from this cracked version. The crack does otherwise seem to work great though. I even checked the offline script in this version and it indeed ends at .28 content.
Ah, that seems to be my bad. Let me repack it with the proper offline script

EDIT: updated link in the original post, but also here's the fixed version. Also disabled the version check so that it doesn't obscure the Play button.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes